SORT BY Relevancy
LIVE SIMULCAST AT USSAMICHIGAN.COM WITH FULL STEREO SOUND
Wednesday, October 2, 2013, we are proud to announce our interview with Bob Savage, author of Rendering Unto Caesar; The Fairest Tax.
Bob holds a BSEE from Auburn University and an MCS(MBA) from Rollins College.
He is the executive director of a 501(c)(3)-The American Foundation for Furthering Ideas that Rekindle the Miracle of 1776 (AFFIRM1776) in Hartwell, Georgia.
Bob says, "Our common interests in ideas about our nation's Constitution and founders, I believe we may have a good basis for an interview on your show. I am an author with two recent books dealing with changes Americans need to consider to return us to the thinking and directions established in 1776 and 1787".
OUR CHAT ROOM IS OPEN FOR THIS SHOW.
A tremendously critical concern for all Boomers should be the future of our nation, and a serious element in that is the great need for COMPREHENSIVE TAX REFORM. If this is not accomplished soon, it may well become impossible!
Bob Savage’s recently released my new book - Rendering Unto Caesar; The Fairest Tax. It proposes a NEW AND COMPREHENSIVE tax system for the US - one not discussed up to now.
The book describes a system that (1) is simple for taxpayers to understand, (2) is "progressive" for citizens and businesses at all economic levels, (3) eliminates governments' need for massive personal data files on us and our businesses, (4) promotes domestic jobs and business growth, and (5) "levels the playing fields" between small and large organizations. It also requires governments to operate in more financially-responsible ways - and it leaves consumer prices essentially unchanged.
The book is a call to get our present tax code(s) replaced. Included as appendices are a proposed Constitutional Amendment to replace the 16th amendment (income taxes) and guidelines for how we could get one approved.
Bob’s "expertise" comes from 30+ years as a national and regional Marketing/Pricing and Costs Analyses manager/director for AT&T and BellSouth (including testimony and extensive cross-examination in over 30 major rate cases in FL, GA, NC and SC). I was also a co-owner (with my wife) and active manager for 20 years of a successful small toy store in the Atlanta area (11 years) and out in small town stores in GA and SC (until 2011). I have recently taught the book at both Clemson University and the University of Georgia.
Christianity and Voting-Render Unto Caesar. A look at doing our civic and following the commandments of GOD. Where does voting stand? A look at the Bible in Mark 12 and James 1 for some insight. Highlights from voter registration kcikoff event at West End mall in Atlanta. Interview with Maynard Jackson III Part 2. Warnings of impending crisis in America
Check out our website at www.considerthewordministries.org
Like us on Facebook CLARION CALL
Follow our host on Twitter Min. Jonathan Simmons
Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and God Bless
I interview a student of mine Greg who had a major success in eliminating his Tax issue using powerful technology where they couldnt produce any proof that there was any so called debt. Would you like to know how he did it? Join us on this show!
join our Forum http://www.sovereigngods.ning.com
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Last month, Ed Ben, a Director with SC&H Group, spoke at the IPT 2014 Sales & Use Tax Symposium (in Washington, D.C.) on the topic of Sales & Use Tax Principles that Every Government Contractor should know.
Due to changes in IRS reporting requirements for tax-exempt entities in recent years, many entities have lost their tax-exempt status, which can cause significant issues both for those entities and for any individuals donating to them. This podcast with Joshua Nesser of Lavelle Law will discuss what can cause an entity to lose its exempt status and what can be done to have this status reinstated.
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Jeremy Chitlik of SC&H Group will shed light on some important issues surrounding Washington’ DCs real estate tax assessment and appeals process. As some of our listeners may know, Jeremy is a Senior Manager in SC&H’s real property practice, and before joining SC&H, was the supervisor of major commercial properties in DC’s office of tax and revenue.
Listen and learn about changes you can make in your household that will improvre your income tax return during this last quarter October - December 2014 that can result in you being able to to get an extra $3,000 to $5,000 back on your tax return. How would you like to to see $3,000 to $5,000 extra money in your pocket come February or March 2015, if you would like for that to happen for you listen to tonights show.
"Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."
What kind of leaven are you putting in your meal?
That's the issue & it works both ways...
You can't be only a little bit corrupted...You're either corrupted or you're not corrupted...
Which one are you? And if you are the former...how does one become uncorrupted...
TUNE IN & TURN ON to Morning Routine tomorrow and we will get into it heavy...
in The Bible
finishing up where i got cut off in epsidoe 014, the birth of Jesus.
Stacey B going to play some of Shirley Caesar grestest hits song . Shirley Caesar is Gospel Music singer,songwriter and recording artist whose career has spanned over six decades. a multi-award winning artist ,with eleven Grammy Awards and seven Dove Awards to her credit, she is know as "First of Gospel Music."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (95 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)