SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Relationship vs Religion to help you build your relationship with God.
Active Your Highest Good with Cheryl Katherine Wash and Kathleen Capela
There are many men and women who have given their life over to Christ yet are not in Christ! You see when walking with Christ your desire is for the relationship with him, you feel that overwhelming sense or need to communicate with God to speak to him daily, to make him the center of your life. Many single Christians face hard choices and decisions about dating. You see we may meet someone who is un-churched, who has not accepted Christ as their personal savior. We may be able to get them to go to church, we even may see them accept Christ during an altar call. Yet, when we begin a relationship that is out of the teachings of Christ we will see that relationship fall apart. You may be further along in your walk, you now have an infant in Christ with you. You will start to see Christ working in that person’s life to bring out the things that need to be dealt with, and of course in yourself. If faith is weak, the flesh too will be weak and cause you to stumble. Finding a husband or a wife should be your intent in dating it should not be about the aesthetics of the relationship but the meat and bones based on biblical principles.
First and foremost you should not be dating if you are not ready to be married in 1 year.
Dating should lead to marriage and all too often today there are many Christians who are serial dating, having sex out of marriage and leaving a trail of broken hearts and feelings along the way. We need to be asking ourselves important questions before we even think about dating.
The show discusses the difference between people who just believe Jesus Christ died for their sins and go to church consistently and people who live a lifestyle of serving Christ in their home, work, businesses etc. Great music and a Great time as we engaged into helping ourselves and others examine their current walk with Jesus Christ and see if we are really living to serve him.
Join on Regeneration X - Shawn will be discussing the difference between Relationship vs Religion - What is the difference! Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com, follow us on twitter and send me a friend request on facebook!
Many people in the world believe in some power that is outside of themselves. Some call it God, Source, Divine, etc. There are different words used to define how one reviews these thoughts. What is the difference between religion, spirituality, faith, self-belief, intuition, no belief, etc. vOn Friday, Jan. 22, noon PT/3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. UK, join host Cindy Freeman. We will discuss these terms, how they differ, and why it is important to understand the difference. Find out how these words relate to one's purpose also. If people want to call in and discuss their faith tradition--myths and truths--they are welcome also. It will be an open show with no one disrespecting what someone else has to say.
Cindy is an ordained non-denominational minister who seldom uses her title. She lives her life by faith and makes her spirituality and her belief structure to guide her actions. There are times when that faith may seem to falter, but it is always there. We all know that there are times in our lives when these parts of our lives may be shared more than others. Cindy finds that there are times for religion, spirituality, faith, and other related things to be forefront and shared with others and there are times when they are just part of her life.
Join us live via Skype or calling in to 347-205-9075. Also join us either live or archived in the Facebook group Purpose Talk Radio Conversations.
Tune In Tonight, Jan 12th at 9PM ET./8PM CT. to Hearts Exposed Heart Online Radio Show.with hostess Lakrush Hearts. Let's talk about matters of the heart "Relationship Goals: Expectations vs Reality". Join us as we delve deeper into the idealizing one has about relationships versus the truth of being in a relationship. Do those same ideals ultimately sabotage our relationships?, How significant is to have relationship goals? and much more.
DON'T MISS THE SHOW!!!
Listen, Comment & Chat
(Press #1 To Speak)
Does more or less experience, both in life, and as a driver, make you more or less religious? That's the topic up for discussion.
Plus, we'll be bringing you top stories in trucking news, and general debauchery from around the country.
Also, our special guest for the week, "Pheonix" will be joining us again tomorrow.
And we'll be taking your calls!
So be sure to tune in!
This is where we have missed it at! We have "jumped the gun" without setting some things inorder within our relationship. We move to others things which should be towards the bottom of our list in forming a relationship. Rather we placew this important tool on the "back-burner, which should be first place. We will share how important it is to understand one another in a relationship. Our Relationship coach and CEO of The National Extraordinary Professional Women will lecture this segment. These segments are not limited only to women but to are useful tactics and ersources for men. For more information about us, just go to our website at www.revitalizingmymarriage.com or www.nationalextraordinaryprofessionalwomen.com.
If God is a Spirit, what kind of connection should we create to improve our relationship with God? Let's talk about it.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth. John 4:24
Se Deus é um Espírito, que tipo de ligação deveremos nós criar para melhorarmos a nossa relação com Deus? Vamos falar sobre isso.
Deus é Espírito, e importa que os que o adoram o adorem em espírito e em verdade. João 4:24
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (59 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (46 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (19 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Where They Do That At Radio (0 chatters)