SORT BY Relevancy
One of the reasons financial stress affects so many people is that we misunderstand what it IS. One of the myths of financial stress – and there are several – is that financial stress will go away just as soon as our circumstances change… i.e., “Just as soon as I have more money, I will no longer worry about money.”
Occasionally this is true. But more often than not, “enough” becomes a moving target.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss ways to define what is enough. Also we will be sharing ways optimize your finances by protecting what you have while getting your dollars to do many jobs.
For more information check out:
Exercise Physiologist/Licensed Insurance Broker Patricia Colloca discusses how chronic financial stress impacts the physical health of individuals. Financial stress over a period of time can lead to the harm of vital body systems such as: Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Mood Dysfuctions, Memory and Immune Responses.
Are the stressors of life weighing you down? Have you looked for something to release the pressure? We have the answer and when it is properly applied, it works everytime! Jesus conquered all so we would not have to struggle with any issue. In Him we are able to live a stress-free lifestyle. Therefore we must not entertain DFW (Doubt, Fear, or Worry).
FMSM GOSPEL NETWORK live daily 7:00 am, Pastor Mary Washington, Ft. Worth, TX Scheduled Internet Radio Services MONDAY – SUNDAY
WEDNESDAY ~ 8:00 Pm IN THE WORD [Mid - Week Discipleship]
THURSDAY ~ 8:00 Pm WOMEN OF FAITH [Sister to Sister]
FRIDAY ~ 8:00 Pm: MEN OF VALOR [Brothers Bonding]
SATURDAY ~ 8:00 Pm: GOSPEL TABLE TALK
SUNDAY ~ 8:00 Pm FMSM CHURCH IN THE EVENING
Online: School of Prophets Theological Institute (Bible Curriculum).
Go to FMSM GOSPEL NETWORK for 6:30 am prayer and services. Visit us at www.thevoiceofreasons.org and contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your being here and ask you to Partner With Us in carrying the Gospel to the nations making disciples; your monthly gift of $25.00 will help us reach more people and fulfill the great commission. Thank you for your generous donation.
Chef Alex will be telling you How Cooking can relieve any stress you are having. Cooking is really fun, and most people think of it as a job they have fun doing and love doing! But when people are stressing, or are angry, Cooking is something that will usually make people calm down and relieve stress. When Alex is stress when he starts cooking the stress goes away!
Chef Alex will explain how cooking can relieve stress, he will read other's stories, and he will tell you his personal stories about how cooking relieves his stress.
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to share how cooking relieves your stress!
We are back to talk about financial stress, career stress, confusion, and love gone wrong on this very special part 3 of the When Life Attacks shows. Tune in to hear us speak about our own experiences on the matters and also how the above can truly change and shape your life into something you may not want it to.
We also briefly touch upon health issues, and offer advice for others on what they can possibly do if they are in such situations.
If you own a business or are considering owning one, congratulations!
Business ownership provides an opportunity to be paid to do what you love, control your own schedule,minimize taxes paid and many other advantages yet many businesses fail. Traditional financial planning advice has actually contributed to business failures by promoting strategies to lock money away and focus on net worth rather than cash flow.
On today's show Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler shares specific financial advice for business owners.
For more information check out:
in Self Help
How Would You Like To:
Stop all the negative chatter about money constantly going on in your mind
Delete all financial obstacles that prevent success
Improve your communication with others, making it easy for you to get what you want, including money!
Have the “bold enthusiasm” to make things happen in your life
Automatically attract others you need to support your cause
Re-align yourself to have the expertise to allow others to pay you
Be assertive in everything you know and do in your life
Have a strong influence on re-shaping your future
Secure your retirement
Become an expert with your own life experiences to inform, educate, train and be of service at the best possible level so you can improve others’ lives and purpose
Align and benefit from others who have similar issue
in Self Help
Now days a high percentage of the populations is having financial problems;
For most people that still have income coming into their life they are feeling that they might run out of it.
Are your having these feelings?
Are you wondering what you can do to stop worrying about money and what you may be able to do to create extra income?
if you answer Yes to any of this questions;
Join us today and let us discuss few tips that could change your financial worries forever!
This Thursday on the Guide to Financial Peace show, we get down to the nitty gritty of marketing for financial advisors... what's working now, the biggest mistakes to avoid, the tools you must have, and the opportunities that have never existed before in our market.
Kate Phillips, Partner for Prosperity's marketing and messaging gal, is our special guest. Kate is a financial writer and coach and also our go-to marketing expert. With her help, P4P has doubled website traffic, increased engagement and conversions, built credibility, attracted new prospects,
Today we asked Kate to share some of her "secret weapons" for mass prosperity with you! Listen to hear:
- The 3 mistakes a lot of Financial Advisors making that stop their phones from ringing,
- The one strategy you MUST use if you want to turn prospects into clients,
- 5 free and 2 nearly-free tools that can transform your marketing,
- Why advertising no longer works - and what does.
- How to find out what's on your clients' and prospects' minds.
- How to get found on google (without paying for ads.)
Kate will also share how she helped Kim Butler reach more than 1500 people in 3 DAYS - for FREE - by having one of the biggest companies in the world help position her as a financial and insurance expert!
Painful relationships and breakups can hurt you so much that it feels impossible to move on. The past seems to play over and over in your mind like a broken record. In this segment, Lyn Twyman will discuss stress and trauma and why understanding the difference is important to establishing healthy relationships and moving on from a past with domestic abuse.
Find out how to stop stress from ruining your life! My guest this week is known as The Patch Adams of Psychology. Yes, I will be chatting with Dr. Jack Singer and he will inspire, energize and motivate you to not only lighten up in your workplace, but to positively impact your immune system so you can add life to your years and years to your lives! If you want to significantly reduce stress from your daily life tune in for Dr. Jack’s stress busting tips… they will be life changing.
Jack Singer holds a doctorate in Industrial/Organizational and a post-doctorate in Clinical and Sport Psychology. A sought after author and media guest, Jack appears frequently on MSNBC,CNN, FOX, ESPN and radio talk shows throughout the United States and Canada. Dr. Jack ranks among the world's leaders in developing strategies for eliminating stress and rejuvenating organizations and their greatest assets-their employees! He was recently referred to by attendees as "The Patch Adams of Psychology" and "The Will Rogers of the Twenty-First Century." Indeed, his research and training in the burgeoning field of developing humor, fun and laughter as the most powerful antidotes to stress has been featured in USA-TODAY. Jack's passion is inspiring, energizing and motivating people, not only to lighten up their workplaces, but to positively impact their immune systems so they can add life to their years and years to their lives!
This week we discuss... The U.S. economy's strength vs. the world's weaknesses; why more than 60% of investors bet wrong; errors in picking mutual funds or money managers; and how to find the right financial advisor for you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (139 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (3 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)