SORT BY Relevancy
This week's guest is renowned Relationship Expert, Dr. Sheri Meyers. We will discuss her book, Chatting or Cheating, which examines the shocking ease with which we slide down the slippery slope from an innocent “friendship” to a full-blown affair in today’s technology-driven world. Dr. Sheri is a regular contributor to ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, television and radio talk shows, and the Huffington Post.
The Authentic Woman is a weekly radio show, hosted by women's rights leader Shannon Fisher. The show delves deeply into the worlds of writers, artists, celebrities and community leaders, discovering their personal inspiration and passions. Find Shannon Fisher on the web: Facebook - Twitter - The Authentic Woman.
This podcast is owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Thanks to our sponsor and website professional Michael Lowndes at www.pmlmedia.com.
There are a small percentage of people who have no interest in marriage and will date infinitely. That’s fair, and the right thing for those people to do is to let you know up front that this is only dating and it’s not going any farther than this. Pertaining to the rest of us, dating has an expiration date. Dating is an opportunity for us to learn as much as possible about each other. It’s not meant to be a permanent place of residence in case “something better” comes along. We have a responsibility to let our significant other know what our intentions are if we are serious.
But how long is too long to wait for that proposal? Should we give our significant other an ultimatum or perhaps just let our partners know what our expectations and goals are? Women specifically feel that there is a timetable and not too much time to wait if they want to take the relationsip to the next level.
What do you think? Let's discuss on the episode of DPRADIOXL/blogtalkradio.com on Wednesday, June 11 at 8pm. 909-232-9216
In this month's Soul Traveler we will be hearing the story of how a past life regression helped heal a present day relationsip. This is a radio show about real people experiencing extrordinary occurences that change their present day lives.
Tune in to this fascinating truth about the journey of the soul with Patricia McGivern and Pamela Latour, your hosts.
The first Tuesday evening of every month at 8:00pm EST, join us in talking about and reliving the travels of our soul.
Tonight we are going to explore the good and the bad when you mix relationships with social media. We have all seen it people facebook fighting , people letting everyone know they are in a relationship with someone, boyfriends and girlfrieand watching eachothers page like a hawk etc... Tune in from 7pm to 9pm tonight central time
Secrets to Solving Relationship Issues. This classic episode reveals little known facts about relationships that you need to know.
Why couples argue. What do women want from men? What is the purpose of marriage? What every man should know. Why marriage is like a school. Dr. Roland has been helping people with relationsip and marriage issues for a quarter of a century. He shares what he has learned and talks about his new books too.
Is your relationship in the accounts payable department? Have you made promises in your relationsip that you have not kept? Men Revealed discusses these and other topicson tonights show. Tune-in and tell a friend!!
A real man does not promise, he commits.
A true woman does not demand, she thanks.
God Honors Loyalty and Integrity. God will sovereignly accomplish his purposes through unlikely people.
By guest speaker Evangelist Pat Alshabazz
What are some deal breakers in a relationsip? Are there some things that are deal breakers only in certain situations? Is there anything that can turn a deal breaker into a "workable issue"?
Dealing with in-laws. What happens if you don't like/ get along with your in-laws? Can you have a successful relationship if you don't ever want to be around his/her family? How are holidays and other special events handled?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (98 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)