SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Remember going to college or graduating from high school to receive your first credit card application? I do, and no one told me that it would Impact my life Forever! Tonight's call is focused on learning about your credit scores and what affects your credit. There are so many myths about credit and the misguided information is causing many people to live in fear and not do anything because of their poor credit, until now. Now there is hope, we are presenting a leader in the credit restoration business who has many years of experience assisting people with their credit! Get the help you need this tax season, by having your credit repaired.
Getting a tax refund this year? Don't just blow that money! Instead, use your tax refund to gain some financial traction. We'll talk about four great things to do with your tax refund this year: pay off debt, save for emergencies, invest in your future, and have a little fun. I'll also explain why I DON'T want you to get a tax refund next year!
Time to once again check in with The OLDSCHOOLOGY OF MUSIC - and how time is taking out the music makers. 718 508 9216!
IF AT ANY POINT IN THE SHOW YOU HEAR ANY INTERFERENCE IMN THE BROADCAST, IT IS NOT COMING FROM US - THERE ARE IN-HOUSE OR OUT-HOUSE INFLUENCES ATTEMPTING TO ADVERSELY AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE SHOW; UNTIL BLOGTALK'S TECHNICIANS CAN TELL US WHAT THE FUCK OR WHO THE FUCK IT IS, PLEASE BEAR WITH US SINCE THEY FEEL WE ARE BENEATH A REFUND!
We answer listener questions about investing including tax-loss harvesting, buying stocks on margin, and the very important difference between the price and value of a company’s stock. Then we’ll Tiptoe Through the Tooltips with Bro and 3 sites to help you quickly estimate your tax bill (or refund!) this year.
Join Jim Blue and Steve Weisman is a discussion on how to reduce the risk of becoming a victim of income tax identity theft.
It's tax time and we all know that income tax identity theft is a major problem. The most common way that income tax identity theft occurs is when the identity thief files an income tax return using his or her victim’s Social Security number along with a counterfeit W-2 that indicates a large refund is due.
Steve Weisman is a lawyer, a professor at Bentley University and one of the country's leading experts in scams and identity theft. He writes the blog scamicide.com, where he provides daily update information about the latest scams. His new book is Identity Theft Alert.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ tells us how to get a refund from the FTC.
What is the smart thing to do with your tax refund in 2015?
Is it to take a Vegas trip or Carribean Cruise? That would be nice. Tim walks you through the best areas to put your refund so you can build financial security for you and your family starting today.
Listen in to become smart with your money.
As always, the phone lines will be open, with any questions you have for Tim. Call in number is +1 347 945 5079
What are you doing with your Tax Refund? Since you have a little extra cash (Yo money). Have you put that cash toward building your wealth? Your kids future? That so called "Rainy Day" disaster scenario?
It's that time of year again. Millions of Americans will receive a tax refund either from their wage qualifications or from the Earned Income Tax Credit. While this money cames as a blessing to some, it is a definitely needed addition to the income of a struggling household. FACAA asks the question about your intentions becasue we want you to manage your way out of debt, make sure you are saving your money, and that wise choices are definitely your means for decision-making.
Listen in because we will be airing live and you can call in and tell us what you think, share ideas for money management or give advice that will help others who have no plan for spending or saving. MONEY DOES MATTER AND MANAGING IT YOUR MONEY IS LIKE SAVING YOUR LIFE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (104 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (24 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (20 chatters)
- AJC Radio (16 chatters)
- The Appearance (14 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Power (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Dream1 (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (0 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (0 chatters)