SORT BY Relevancy
Getting a tax refund this year? Don't just blow that money! Instead, use your tax refund to gain some financial traction. We'll talk about four great things to do with your tax refund this year: pay off debt, save for emergencies, invest in your future, and have a little fun. I'll also explain why I DON'T want you to get a tax refund next year!
What is the smart thing to do with your tax refund in 2015?
Is it to take a Vegas trip or Carribean Cruise? That would be nice. Tim walks you through the best areas to put your refund so you can build financial security for you and your family starting today.
Listen in to become smart with your money.
As always, the phone lines will be open, with any questions you have for Tim. Call in number is +1 347 945 5079
What are you doing with your Tax Refund? Since you have a little extra cash (Yo money). Have you put that cash toward building your wealth? Your kids future? That so called "Rainy Day" disaster scenario?
It's that time of year again. Millions of Americans will receive a tax refund either from their wage qualifications or from the Earned Income Tax Credit. While this money cames as a blessing to some, it is a definitely needed addition to the income of a struggling household. FACAA asks the question about your intentions becasue we want you to manage your way out of debt, make sure you are saving your money, and that wise choices are definitely your means for decision-making.
Listen in because we will be airing live and you can call in and tell us what you think, share ideas for money management or give advice that will help others who have no plan for spending or saving. MONEY DOES MATTER AND MANAGING IT YOUR MONEY IS LIKE SAVING YOUR LIFE.
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING MORTGAGE SERVICING ABUSES AND VIOLATIONS FOR ESCROW FRAUD AND REFUSAL TO REFUND ESCROW OVERAGE CONSUMER RIGHTS RESOURCES CFPB FTC FDIC RIGHTS
"the daily complaint"
Every weekday we answer client complaints on The Daily Complaint to provide direction and resources for both the person complaining as well as other consumers experiencing similar issues whether it be mortgage fraud, loan servicing escrow issues, loan modification runarounds or denials, short sale refusals, deed in lieu negotiations and credit card debt collector abuses and fraud violations.
I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" like Bank of America and Citi but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just piranhas but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.
We are committed to answering consumer complaints and addressing everyday credit and debt issues on The Daily Complaint and I thank you for your continued support!
We hope you enjoy the Show...
Phone (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
Fax (888) 234-7096
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!
THE DAILY COMPLAINT - LIVE WEEKDAYS AT 8:30 AM PT (CA) & 11:30 AM ET (NY)
Note the earlier time, 6 P.M. P.S.T. I can't wait to run my mouth so join me ! :0)
I have bwen trying to contact you for a while, but I am not premium subscriber anymore cause you took all my money. See one month last month if you will look at records I had no show and was charged the entire month I want full refund or add to this month. I also had over 9,000 listeners in my episode so does that mean since I moved down from premium that you (BTR) just take got the credits for the referrals cause that is shady too. Now I want that refund and I want to upgrade now but you ruined my life in the process. Not to over dramatize but seriously/ Just help! Make this les painful I had calling customer support~
604393 PURCHASE BLOGTALKRADIO INC NEW YORK NY BLOGTALKRADIO 39.00 ronpaulgirl is my handle. Please help I just want my show back. Premium and a refund. Im, a loyal customer I got overdraft fees due to this as much as my subscription and frankly I cant eat tonight because of this. No mean to make you feel guilty but seriously 40 a month and no show anyways is quite silly!
At the root of human responsibility is the concept of perfect, the urge to achieve it, the intelligence to find a path towards it, and the will to follow that path, if not to the end at least the distance needed to rise above individual limitations and environmental impediments.--Aung San Sun Kyi
Each individual in fact has moral responsibility for the acts which he personally performs; no one can be exempted from this responsibility, and on the basis of it everyone will be judged by God himself.--Pope John Paul II ("Evangelium Vitae")
COUCH KID NEW MUSIC brings The No Refund Band back onto The Couch with an early listen to their upcoming album Current State Of Blue... in fact, this IS A WORLD PREMIER!
From San Diego, we will speak with Missy Andersen, who likens her musical approach to Soul dipped in Blues. As a teenager, she opened on tour for Cissy Houston and has not looked back since. Her second solo album is entitled In The Moment and missy and I will explore her journey and where she is heading.
Deeply rooted in traditional blues, yet delivering high-energy house-rocking performances with a thoroughly contemporary impact, harp-playing vocalist Rob Stone is one of the busiest young bandleaders on the blues scene today. His album Gotta Keep Rollin' is his fourth album and with talent like Eddie Shaw, John Primer, Chris James, Patrick Ryynn and more performing behind him, oyu know the music is red-hot.
I will talk with Rob and we will find out how he got to where he is at such a young age and what he hopes to accomplish with his career.
Lucy Hammond & Ben Rice have been winning fans since they partnered up for NW Roots Uprising earlier this year and now, they have new music entitled "Destination Clarksdale" and we'll chat with them about the music and their partnership.
"Musicians You Should Know"
Episode 53: What's the best way to maximize your tax refund? Join us for an answer to thsi question and more - it's guaranteed to be interesting!!
Hosts: Rev. N. Dunlap, Jr. and Rev. Warren Feaster and Paula Brooks and Adia Sanders
Please "LIKE" us and join the discussion on Facebook at Possessions.Resources.Finances
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- T3 Talk the Talk (3 chatters)
- Twelve Music (3 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (3 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Evangelist Theresa Scott (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (0 chatters)
- Like It Or Not Michael Lane (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)