SORT BY Relevancy
Do you want to get hundreds of clients to be referred to you on a regular basis?
Tune in to see exactly how you can build a solid referral network for your business.
If you think the only way to get referrals is to pay, think again.
In this 60 minute presentation you will discover:
5 types of promotional partners
How to build relationship with influential people to refer clients to you
How to maintain relationships with your promotional partners to help you grow your business.
Greetings Group Fitness Instructor peeps!
As I finished my tai chi practice this morning, I was inspired to record this show.
What's MindBody fitness? What does that even mean? I describe how I interpret MindBody fitness and why it is important that GFIs pay attention to this essential healing practice.
Questions explored include:
How do we adapt a tai chi class successfully to a group fitness format?
How do instructors create a standard format for teaching tai chi to students
Is tai chi for fighting or healing in the group fitness arena?
Can fitness instructors learn to mimic martial arts forms effectively?
Do instructors need to know the martial (fighting) aspects of tai chi to teach it?
How long will it take before you can start teaching a tai chi class?
How is a tai chi class structured for a 30-minute session?
You can connect to me on my Facebook page as MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation.
As the CVO of MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation it is my pleasure to host Group Fitness Out the Box. I've been in the group fitness profession for a number of years and am dedicated to recruiting more instructors and developing creative fitness formats and business models.
Today we cover a variety of topics including
MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation's mission
2015 fitness trend forecasting via ACE website
Online fitness training by Vida
David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell and yes it has something to do with group fitness
Also, next week Ahmad El will be back with more on the mechanics of Tai Chi. Follow the show to make sure you don't miss the episode. Maybe we will take callers...
Comments? Please post them here or on MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation FB page. Thanks!
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Patrick Gahagan, a Principal in the Contract Compliance Audit Services (CCAS) practice, who provides insights into the latest contract compliance issues.
Join my live A+ Study Group and see if you can answer all of my A+ certification questions!
On this weeks episode of Dakota Aquatics we will be talking with Andrew Senske of Aquarium Design Group (ADG) . We will talk about aquascaping the fu of doing one how to get started and the enjoyment of having one of your own. Andrew has the best designed aquariums I have ver seen. He has traveled the world for his work so this should be one fun filled episode. I have a strong feeling Andrew has a ton of knowledge to share with us.If you have any Questions please call in at (718)766-4119 press 1 to ask you questions?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (38 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- MABIM (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)