SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This show will address Marijuana, alcohol, and heroin addicitons. I will cover signs of abuse and treatment options.
in Self Help
Want to live a more successful and happy life, your way, authentic to you? Click here to get your FREE 5-Day E-Course and be on your way today!
This week, Cathy Taughinbaugh joins me to talk about what parents can do now to help keep their kids safe from drug or alcohol use and abuse.
She will talk about some easy strategies and methods anyone can apply to be more involved in their children's lives, and how they can take an active part in helping them avoid the dangers and consequences of alcohol and drug use.
Cathy works with people, mainly parents interested in receiving support. These may be parents who feel their child is addicted, but also parents who are concerned about their adolescent’s experimentation or recent abuse of drugs or alcohol. Through personal coaching, articles, resources and various eBooks, she offers inspiration to others facing the same or similar challenges in their lives.
If you're looking to take preventative action to help your child live a long, healthy, and happy life, you'll want to tune in to this episode!
Antoine Smith and Smith Gruppe is excited to interview Dean Nelson who has worked in the field of Expense Reduction since 1989 and has grown and sold businesses in this industry. He has developed a core competency in the areas of supplies, telecommunications, merchant processing and in a variety of other expense categories. Mr. Nelson’s clients have ranged from hotels, banks, hospitals, property management companies, retail chains, manufacturers, food and supermarkets.
His expertise lies in the understanding of the process used for reducing costs associated with indirect and consumable expenses – expenses that directly affect the bottom line of any company. He utilizes this expertise along with the ERC “Road Map to Cost Savings” to bring about positive changes on his client’s behalf.
Need help in finding a moment for yourself?
Do you think having a "me time" is selfish?
Looking for some creative ways on how to handle housework and juggling a career?
Join Amy Newmark, the publisher of Chicken Soup, and me on Tuesday, July 22, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Multitasking Mom’s Survival Guide. The book is a collection of inspiring and entertaining stories from fellow multitasking moms sharing tips and pointers to help others organize their time more efficiently to meet the busy demand as today’s mothers.
Many people in recovery struggle with both alcohol AND food disorders. This issue is so common you often hear food addiction referred to as a "sister" addiction to alcoholism.
We have had many requests for a show that addresses the particular challenges for people in recovery who struggle with both, so we are thrilled to welcome Alison Ross, LMFT to our show!
Alison is a licensed psychotherapist and the Founder of Center for Eating Recovery where she helps women and men of all ages heal their relationship with food and become body-confident. In addition to her work at the Center, she is a consultant for Harmony Place a drug and alcohol treatment center, and formerly Beit T’Shuvah, where she helps to create an environment in which women can heal their relationship with food and body while adjusting to sobriety.
On the show, Alison and Carissa, an Eating Coach at the Center, discuss three cultural narratives that keep us stuck in food addiction and body image distress and how to break free and get healthy from the inside-out.
Teen Pregnancy, Gateway to drugs, Single Parent Households & High Mortality rates....these are some of the issues that have plagued society for years but is the black community disproportionately affected by these results of alcohol abuse?
Tune in this week for Playing Devil's Advocate™ hosted by Ms.KiKi. As the crew discusses the LISTENER REQUESTED topic of "Alcoholism in the black community"! The causes, the effects and road to recovery will be examined on this hard hitting subject. As always your participation is key so please join this much needed conversation!
And if that's not enough we have our Producer Cousin Chan's "Drink of the Week", and our weekly “Ask PDA” advice letter!! If you want to give your two cents....contact us on Facebook, Twitter, via email, or in our interactive chat room or LIVE on-air Wed night!
ALL VIEWS WELCOME!!
Playing Devil’s Advocate™
Uncensored, Unscripted, UNAPOLOGETIC!!!
in Self Help
Janine Lutz, dubbed MoAB, Mother of America’s Battalion by members of the Warfighter Community is a business owner, marine mom, cancer survivor, Bereaved mother & veteran advocate. While Janine is the CEO of Super Stone, Inc. that is simply how she lives. Why she lives is for the LCpl Janos V Lutz Live To Tell Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which was founded in honor of her son Janos “Johnny” Lutz. Johnny was lost in 2013 from Post-Traumatic Stress, & prescribed medications, which he struggled with as a result of his service to this country. She acts on the principle that “We the People Must Fight for Those Who Fought for US!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- 63289 (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- CSU Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (1 chatters)