SORT BY Relevancy
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Join us for an exclusive broadcast shining a light on the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention right here in NYC. We'll be speaking with Dr. Gina Villani (CEO/Medical Director), Marci Brenholz (Director of Development) and AYA patient Danny Jimenez. Survivor spotlight on Tamika Phillips.
Life is crazy enough without cancer. Toss that in, especially for young adults, and it's a big mess. Cue two incredible nonprofits worth knowing about that offer experiential outdoor retreats for young adults facing cancer. Join us as we speak with Nancy & Colin Ferro (Co-Founders, Epic Experience) and David E Victorson, PhD (Co-Founder, True North Treks and Associate Professor in Medical Social Sciences, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Survivor spotlight on Mallory Douge.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
1 Very Simple Stress Management Strategy - Plus 10 Quick, Easy & Natural Instant Stress Relievers! Part 2
Feeling Overwhelmed, Anxious, Frustrated, On Edge, Stressed Out?
We've all been there from time to time! You can't avoid it in this day and age of 24/7 continual communication and connection. And especially if you've also been diagnosed with a major illness such as cancer - or you're the caregiver for a loved one who's been diagnosed with a major illness! You know what I'm talking about...
Last week I shared a few of my favorite simple tips that cost you nothing, but instantly de-stress you and your loved one(s) (Quick Tip #50)? And as promised, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weeky Quick Tips, I will share 10 more of my favorite quick and easy stress relievers so you'll be well-equipped to handle any of those darned stressful situations...
Remember, it's your input, comments, questions, and suggestions that make these podcasts possible. So please drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add any of insights and AHA's you had, as well as any burning questions you want answered on future podcasts.
To insure you never miss a weekly quick tip just head over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you care about. Many thanks!
Maybe you need immediate immersion in a personalized mentoring program? Then what are you waiting for? Call our 24/7 Live Operator hotline at 888-305-1495.
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
1 Very Simple Stress Management Strategy - Plus 10 Quick, Easy & Natural Instant Stress Relievers!
Ever Feel Overwhelmed, Anxious, On Edge, Stressed Out?
Who hasn't felt that way at least once in a while, right? Especially if you've been diagnosed with cancer - or you're the primary caregiver for a loved one diagnosed with cancer...or any other major illness for that matter!
Do you just need a few simple tips that cost you nothing, but instantly de-stress you and your loved one(s)? Well you're in luck! Because on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weeky Quick Tips I will share some of my favorite tips to get you started. And next week we'll add 10 more quick and easy stress relievers to your list! So you'll soon be well-equipped for any expected - or unexpected - stressful moments...
Your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Without you, they would not exist. So remember to drop on over to our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add your valuable insights and AHA's, as well as any questions you want answers to.
Insure you never miss a weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. Thanks so much!
Need more support? Check out http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com and get your free Kick Cancer In The Can™starter tooklit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- NTEB (39 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (25 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (15 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (12 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (10 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- William Telltale (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)