SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we talk with Boston-based educational consultant Michele Rosenthal (Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Programs at Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University) about navigating cancer and the college experience and the art of finding appropriate on-campus resources. Survivor Spotlight on young adult survivor Mallory Casperson (Founder/CEO at Lacuna Loft.)
On this episode of the Red Brick Town Radio podcast, we talk to a leader behind a write-in campaign for Mayor Bill Euille as well as we get to know Republican candidate for Alexandria, Virginia City Council Monique Miles. We also take your calls.
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
in Self Help
Red Journal Radio would like to invite you a show that will raise your consciousness with news and events that others are talking about and some things that hasn't discussed at all. We will go to the other side and see what is going to take place in the future that will affect us now...So tune in tonight at 8pm.
Join cancer survivor and host Arnie Levine along with his co-host Stephen Ezakovich for a show of inspiration and encouragement about cancer related topics that can give guidance on how one and their family can be a survivor!
Special Guest: Debbie Smith, survivor
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
It’s an all new episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight’s show:
The Democrats have been waging war on Baltimore for 50 years. We'll discuss.
Maryland Democrats are trying to force Ken Holt out of his job. But who are the remain standing behind is of more interest.
There has been a lot of discussion about birthright citizenship; why talking about it is a bad idea;
And the idea of participation trophies has been in the news. Despite the usual nonsense, is the tide finally turning against them?
All that and more is why you can’t afford to miss an episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight at 8 PM on the Red Maryland Network…….and don't forget that you can subscribe to all Red Maryland Network programming on iTunes and on Stitcher.
Today, we welcome back Bennet Pomerantz to chat with us about the world of book publishing and how the times they are a changing! Whether you work with a publisher or self-publish, Bennet will have some helpful tips and useful advice for novice to pro. Tune in and join us in the chat room to ask your questions.
Co-host Christina Gigeure will also be on line to answer questions and talk about her new project, how authors can use social media to promote their work.
September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since the release of Maureen Miles Bucci's book A Snobby Girl's Guide to Dealing with Cancer: Surviving Cancer with Humor, Grace, and Style. On August 25 the author returns to Writestream Tuesday with Daria Anne to talk about her success with the book, her work with other cancer patients and caregivers, her Snobby Girl Facebook Group, and her plans for future projects.
During the live show, call in with your questions and comments at (347) 945-7246.
This week we have Debbie Galant, journalist, author and host of The Chemo Files podcast. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and has decided to take listeners through her journey as she battles it. It's powerful audio, a great resource for someone else who may be dealing with cancer, but also just a source of amazing life lessons from a phenomenally strong person. Make sure you check out her podcast on SoundCloud, iTunes and at the website MidCenturyModernMag.com. And please send her and her family all of the love and support that you can.
Also, as a reminder, if you recently launched a new podcast, are considering one, or just want to be more involved in the podcasting industry, shoot me a note and let's talk about your aspirations right here on PodUp. Would love to hear from you! You can reach out by following me on twitter @PodUpPodcast, contacting me through my consulting website MPassyProductions.com or email me directly at Mathew@Mpassyproductions.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Papa Lou (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Ayn Rants (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)