SORT BY Relevancy
Needle on the Record is an eclectic, candid peek into New Music, Touring and Entertainment News. We also include Artist Interviews and Music Industry News; always delivered with a dash of humor.
This week we have a special guest interview. The Angela's talks music including Black Music Month with singler/songwriter and national recording artist, Elijah Bland. Elijah brings a refreshing dimension to the modern world of soul music. Coupled with powerful lyrics and soulful grooves, his silky smooth delivery is a gift that has touched many around the world. His sound fuses elements of jazz, funk and R&B to create a unique brand of soul music. Mr. Bland has captured the hearts of music lovers around the world with his passionate interpretation of honest music. His voice and style reflect a range of musical influences, from legends such as Marvin Gaye and Prince to contemporary greats such as Maxwell and D’Angelo.
His first new release in almost five years, Elijah's latest is the sexy hit single "For The Record" which has provided his fans an encouraging preview of his highly-anticipated third full-length album.
Anyone who knows this man can attest to his undying passion and love for creative expression. He is also an accomplished graphic designer and talented actor. With a healthy blend of passion, purpose, faith, and love, Elijah Bland is committed to sharing his gifts with the world, one soul at a time.
Needle on the Record: We do it for the art.
Join us on Friday, Oct. 3 at 10 a.m. when the next broadcast of Record Talk Radio will feature a conversation New York Yankee Derek Jeter’s farewell to basebal as well as analysis of this week’s events in this year's county elections.
Record Sports columnist Bob Klapisch will be our guest for the first half of the 30-minute program. We’ll talk with him about how Jeter’s final season played out plus the challenges the Yankees will face next year.
The second-half of the program will be another installment of “Campaign 2014” and a conversation between Democratic consultant Sean Darcy and Republican consultant Deirdre Woodbyrne.
We'll talk about campaign ads and the debates in the races for Freeholder and County Executive.
Have a question for any of our guests? Send your suggestions along to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
On a day when we remember the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks, our guest on Record Talk Radio was Norma Manigan, a former senior public relations manager for the Port Authority.
Manigan, now a part-time assistant to Bergen County Executive Kathleen Donovan, talked about her experiences that day and of the importance or remembering the victims of those attacks.
At the Port Authority, Manigan worked on a program that enabled governments and uniformed police and fire agencies to use shards of the World Trade Center as part of their memorials to that day.
We also discussed the photo exhibit currently on display in the lobby of the County Administration Building in Hackensack, that shows the various memorials that were created in Bergen County's 70 towns. The exhibit will remain on display for the rest of September.
Join us Friday, Sept. 19 at 10 a.m. when the next edition of Record Talk Radio will focus on the Bergen County election campaign and Rutgers' entry into the Big 10.
This 30-minute will kick off a new feature, "Campaign 2014" a conversation with a Democratic and Republican commentator on the news of the week in the race for County Executive and Freeholder.
This week's guests will be Deirdre Woodbyrne, a GOP consultant who has run Republican freeholder campaigns and Sean Darcy, a Democratic consultant who ran the Democrats' campaign in the last County Executive race four years ago.
We'll also be joined by Record sports columnist Tara Sullivan, who will talk about the Rutgers football team plus the controversies over several NFL players who have been charged with domestic violence or child abuse.
Have a question for any of our guests? Send your suggesting along to me at: email@example.com.
Join us for the next broadcast of Record Talk Radio at 11 a.m. Thursday Aug. 14 when our guests will be Record environmental reporter Scott Fallon and columnist Bill Ervolino.
Ervolino will talk about the legacy of comedian and actor Robin Williams, who died of an apparent suicide this week at the age of 63.
Fallon will talk about his story on how shipments of highly explosive crude oil are being transported through several Bergen County towns at a rate of more than a million gallons a day.
If you have a question for either of our guests, send your suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Join us on Monday, June 23 at 1 p.m. when m guest on Record Talk Radio will be Bergen County Freeholder James Tedesco, the Democratic candidate for County Executive.
This is the second of two programs devoted to issues in the county executive race. My interview with incumbent Republican Kathleen Donovan is scheduled for Friday, June 20 at 11:;30 a.m.
Tedesco is a former Paramus mayor who was elected to the freeholder board in November. We'll talk about what he considers the key issues of the campaign.
Do you have a question for Tedesco? Email your suggestion to me at email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (95 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)