SORT BY Relevancy
Listen in as Joe Gallina gives you his recommendations on who you should be targeting off of the waiver wire for Week 10 in Fantasy Football.
Learn all about the building blocks to good health from Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach, Penny Muckleroy.
This week Penny will dive into the world of nutritional supplements. On today's show Penny will share her first experience with nutritional supplements and why she recommends them to her health coaching clients.
*This show is part of the National Podcast Post Month aka #NaPodPoMo during the month of November.
NCTE HIGHER ED & RECOMMENDATIONS FOR EDUCATION REFORM...2 YEAR COLLEGES
NCTE'S Two Year College Association brings us Dr Holly Hassell; of The Unversity of Eisconsin-Marathon County and Jeff Klausman, professor at Whatcom Communty College in Bellingham WA
Presented by PEARSON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Containerization (like Docker and IBM Containers) takes application portability to a new level. Applications can be packaged with everything they need to run for simplified, high-velocity deployment. By using native separation within the OS (Linux or Windows) organizations get many of the benefits of a VM without the overhead of a hypervisor. So what's the downside? Most security tools weren't designed to "play well" with containers. And many security teams aren't aware of the emerging threat models associated with rapid application development and containerized deployment. In this podcast we'll take a quick high-level look at how containerization and DevOps are transforming the application life cycle, explain what it means to security, and provide recommendations on the three things security teams should be doing about it now.
With Ralph on paternity leave, Kevin steps in to host today's postgame show. The guys will talk about the New Orleans Saints' Week 12 game against the Houston Texans. Maybe Ralph calls in and puts his son on the line? Maybe Dave calls in with restaurant recommendations? Maybe Juge calls in with tennis tips? Call in at (646) 595-4450.
11/30- Fantasy Reports; in depth look at Injuries, Line Combos, Goalie rotation & starts and Waiver Wire recommendations!
NHLBreakdown hosted by Scott Levy, w/George Kurtz of RotoExperts.com covering all the on & off ice NHL action! Including the Fantasy Reports (IR, Goalie & Waiver Wire reports), that will help keep your fantasy team a constant hockey league threat!
Shows twice a week: Mondays @ 5 pm/Fridays @ 2pm (September thru May)
**Mondays only (@ 5 pm) (July & August
Gift Ideas will be the topic of discussion on Natures Talk Show Nano Reef Hour. Join Albert and Joe as they suggest the perfect gift for the Saltwater enthusiast. It is always right to research products before purchasing them and the best way is to hear from two Saltwater experts and get their recommendations.
On Sunday November 29th at 8pm est,7pm cst and 5pm pst. We look forward to you joining us. If you would like to join the conversation visit our chat room on our web page or call in to our studio number 1 -949-534-0637.
in Self Help
Welcome to Music 4 Life® Radio where we practice healing Mind, Body and Spirit to support healthy lifestyles! November's theme of Gratitude with today's topic of Thanks Giving is explored with host Judith Pinkerton, licensed music therapist and founder of Music 4 Life®, and her guest Marquita Pierre-McAlister, keynote speaker and spiritual leader for the Center for Spiritual Living Southern Nevada, in spiritual partnership with Music 4 Life®.
Today's music choices from Oprah are explored to understand how we use music to feel gratitude. Find our music recommendations and Judith's commentary at Music4LifeBLOG.
Download your favorite podcast from 66 more Music 4 Life® Radio shows in iTunes. Learn how your personal music listening habits affect your health in Judith's TEDxTalk "Music Powers Potential."
The boys are back together, in studio, for another episode in Listener Appreciation Month. Reviewing The New and Improved DBSA Romance Fiction Podcast. From the authors and the industry to the series and the steam. Find it all at SmartBitchesTrashyBooks.com/podcast
Love podcasts? Join our Facebook group for more recommendations and great discussion from other listeners! Have feedback or a show you'd like us to review? Email us to AlwaysListeningPod@gmail.com
in Self Help
Welcome to Music 4 Life® Radio where we practice healing Mind, Body and Spirit to support healthy lifestyles! November's theme of Thanks-giving is explored with host Judith Pinkerton, licensed music therapist and founder of Music 4 Life®, and her guest Sunny Tice, LCSW.
Today's music choices are explored to understand how we use music to feel gratitude. Find our music recommendations and Judith's commentary at Music4LifeBLOG.
Learn how your personal music listening habits may affect your desire to connect with others in Judith's TEDxTalk "Music Powers Potential."
The Vergecast is an overview of the week's news in tech and a lighthearted discussion of the new gadgets available. Find more at TheVerge.com It's a weekly show generally an hour long and features a very diverse panel.
Love podcasts? Join our Facebook group for more recommendations and great discussion from other listeners!Subscribe to our show in iTunes, or with your favorite podcast app here. Have feedback or a show you'd like us to review? Email us to AlwaysListeningPod@gmail.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (121 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (38 chatters)
- The Appearance (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)