SORT BY Relevancy
Hoodoo New Orleans Voodoo Secrets, and Recipes
Daily at NOON CST
Listen In and Call In number is 347/215-8967
Hoodoo Obeah Bokor Oloye Divine Prince Ty Emmecca
24 Hours a day!
I Specialize in Results!
What happens when 128 cozy mystery writers get together to do a cookbook? You get more than 220 recipes that are as varied and interesting as an amateur sleuth’s day job. Regional recipes come from every part of the United States and England — a couple find their way from Australia and Italy, too — and from diverse times. There are recipes from people looking to keep gluten out of their lives, eat vegetarian, or make a treat or two for their furry four-legged friends. And yes, there are recipes that appeal to the sweet tooth, lots of them, in fact. There’s no mystery about what happens when cozy writers get together. They bring the wit, inventiveness, and adventure found in their books right along with their recipes. The recipes are introduced by their authors and linked to the writer bios in the back of the book. You can look up your favorite cozy writer and see which recipes are their favorites; they'll tell you what the recipe means to them. Or you can enjoy a dish and then link to the recipe's author's biography and books. Either way you enjoy the cookbook, you're sure to find great new recipes to make and terrific new cozy authors to read
Have you ever thought of Dehydrated Foods as being your answer to delicious, healthy, easy to store, budget saving meals? Our guest for this week’s Family Food Experts Kitchen show, Chef Jenny Ross, author of Simply Dehydrated, owner and executive chef of the living-foods restaurants “118 Degrees” in CA, is a master of turning dehydrated fruits and vegetables into delectable wraps, breads, desserts recipes and so much more. She will share the need-to-know tips on choosing a dehydrator that best suits you. Plus she will address common questions about how to shop and prep produce, as well as dehydrate it for the perfect texture. From a breakfast Easy Granola, to a Coconut Crisp Bread and Strawberry Wrap, Chef Jenny Ross will fill you up with family-friendly, yummy, healthy recipes.
I will be talking with Lindsey Gomes, Dietician at Shop Rite (E. Hartford and Manchester, CT) about Healthy Fall Recipes including cooking with apples, root vegetables and pumpkin.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety entertainment show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Writer, rancher, horseman, conservationist Richard C. Collins will discuss his book “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border.”
- Rose Chat Radio hosts and rosarians Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byinton will tell us what it was like judging the Biltmore International Rose Trials.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will talk about the health benefits of Calendula.
- Lisa Grey, author of the Pink Kitchen Cookbook series will share healthy summer party recipes and tips.
- Pat Morgan will discuss her book “The Concrete Killing Fields: One Woman’s Battle to Break the Cycle of Homelessness.”
Should there be a class for moonshine still making?
Moonshine recipes, yeast vs malted wheat or barley.
Local fun and stuff like that.
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the Simple Daily Recipes founder, Jill McKeever to talk about tips for cooking and serving the veggies and fruits of late summer! Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, is now available wherever fine books are sold along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE Channel all across the country. After watching the life-changing documentary, "Forks Over Knives," Jill decided she didn’t want to grow old with poor health and living on prescription medications, so she he adopted a whole food, plant-based diet, dropped 30 pounds and gained energy. With her new, lifestyle, McKeever started a YouTube channel for recipe makeovers. Her newest venture is Whole Food Plant Geek, which includes interviews from plant-based nutrition experts and nationally known chefs to gain more insight on the benefits of eating plant-based.
What do you get when you combine Greek heritage with California fresh produce? Mouth-watering, nutrient-powered recipes made with the olive oil!
If you are interested in the history of this liquid gold, how it’s produced, the way to choose quality, how to use it for cooking, this show is for you. Olive Oil expert, Mary Papoulias-Platis, California Greek Girl, author of Cooking Techniques and Recipes with Olive Oil, chef and owner of “The Greek Gourmet” catering service will turn you into an olive oil culinary ace with her simple cooking tips. Carolina Jantac, MS, RDN, LD will highlight the exceptional nutrient value of olive oil, emphasizing the importance of learning to cook with it. Listen and you will soon taste delicious home-made nutritious meals when cooking with olive oil!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (38 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (27 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- FFToolbox (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- BC Radio (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- PASOS (0 chatters)
- NCI Radio (0 chatters)