SORT BY Relevancy
Check out Recession Divas this Saturday @ 2:00pm. On today's show we will tell you how to prepare inexpensive meals for a family of four by using "staple" items in your pantry to cut down on food costs.
Today's recipe is Shrimp & Oyster Po'Boys...(Yum)
We hope you will tune in.
The Recession Divas
Europe is already in a recession. Is the U.S. next?
On January 30, 2013, the Bureau of Economic Analysis released their 4Q GDP report. As I have been warning you (in my ezine, subscriber teleconferences and my HuffingtonPost blogs), it was a complete disaster, coming in with a negative number. If we have two quarters of negative growth, we slide back into a recession. What does this mean to you? Join No. 1 stock picker and Amazon bestselling author, Natalie Pace to learn what is at stake and how to protect yourself.
Remember that in the last recession (2008-2009), the Dow lost half of its value (and you probably lost half of your nest egg). Whenever you lose half of your dough, it takes twice as long to recover. 10 percent return on $100,000 is $10,000. 10 percent return on $50,000 is only $5,000.
So, get this information NOW. While you can still protect your future.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is honored to welcome back Dr. Roger Torneden, Ph.D., CFP®. the Director of Business, Management and Legal Programs at the University of California – Los Angeles Extension (UCLA Extension). Roger Torneden was educated at the New York University Stern School of Business (Ph.D.) and the University of Kansas (M.S. and B.S. in Operations Research and Industrial Administration, respectively), he combines an interest in global economic history with international business management.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by Commercial Credit Management Associates LLC at http://ccma-llc.com.
Our country is going through tranformations not seen since the Industrial Revolution. America is transforming because it HAS TO. The current state of our nation, politically and economically, is unsustainable. Change is the only certainty. I am a part of that change. If you live in the United States, consciously or unconsciously, YOU are a part of that change too. As we go through these changes together, we will be the ones redefining the state of America, the new American state. These are extraordinary times.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO© is honored to welcome Dr. Roger Torneden, Ph.D., CFP®. the Director of Business, Management and Legal Programs at the University of California – Los Angeles Extension (UCLA Extension), Mr. Michael Mitchell, President of the Credit Management Association (CMA) and Mr. Robert Schultz Founding Partner of Q2C (Quote to Cash Solutions).
ROGER TORNEDEN was educated at the New York University Stern School of Business (Ph.D.) and the University of Kansas (M.S. and B.S. in Operations Research and Industrial Administration, respectively), he combines an interest in global economic history with international business management.
MICHAEL MITCHELL, CAE, is the President and CEO of the Credit Management Association. Mike is the senior executive responsible for the Credit Management Association (CMA), a membership association founded in 1883 with approximately 2000 member companies. CMA is the largest affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management (NACM).
ROBERT SHULTZ is the Founding Partner of Q2C (Quote to Cash Solutions) and the Trade Information Exchange (TIE). Bob has had a 30 year career as a credit and financial executive for large multi-national organizations in a variety of industries. In 2001, he became a Founding Partner of Quote to Cash Solutions (Q2C), a consulting firm that focuses on the quote to cash cycle, and was named CMA’s Credit Executive of the Year.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO© is sponsored by the BUSINESS CREDIT WORKSHOPS© and Back2Work USA© Fund.
Nellie and her husband Phil started their first business back in 1997 from their small apartment living room. They purchased a domain name for $100 and gew that business, an online legal document filing service, into a large company that was acquired by Intuit for $20 million in 2005.
The entrepreneurial couple could have retired early, but Nellie wanted to set a good example for her growing family that you have to work extra hard in life to build a lifestyle that you dream of. In 2009 they launched CorpNet.com, also an online legal document filing service, and today they are steadily growing!
Today Nellie shares her expert tips and advice to readers at Forbes, Entrepreneur and Mashable. She is also a regular guest expert on the Fox Small Business Center. CorpNet.com
The crisis in Iraq has driven up oil prices, which hurts American consumers and stifles growth. So, this is already costing you a lot. However, what you might not realize is that stifled economic growth can result in a market downturn, or in the worst case scenario, a recession.
Ignoring the situation can burn you. Getting the wrong advice can cost you.
Tune in for the facts, the stats and the solutions you need to protect and prosper in these (continuing) volatile times.
Join us as Chuck McAlister and Tim Stafford talk about the ministries of Promise of Hope and how you can help those around you encounter Jesus.
This week we are talking about Duck Dynasty, wild game dinners, waterfowling, and the Gospel.
What is Chuck Reading? The Great Evangelical Recession
Recently hit $1 Million In Combined Earnings with North American Power. Bob said: “While it’s great that the big money can be earned here, it’s the fact that were are creating financial stability for countless numbers of people, that’s what get’s me fired up!”
“We chose the North American Power Opportunity because we saw it as a possible way out of the pressures of the publishing industry, which took deep dives during economy turmoil. I saw North American Power as a recession-proof safety net. It was another pillar of income that was in a burgeoning industry. Not everyone needs a magazine, but everyone needs electricity.”
Bob and Lisa are thrilled to have replaced their long hours of overtime with the part-time hours they put into their North American Power team. They sold their magazine of 13 years, and now enjoy more time with friends, family, and continue to have a substantial income.
“And best of all, I love what I do,” says Bob. “Helping people achieve what they want out of life, and seeing them hit their targets is, to me, one of the most rewarding things in this life. North American Power’s combination of integrity, compensation, charitable giving, and green energy made them the right company for us to hit those targets with.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)