SORT BY Relevancy
This will be the fourth in our series of live broadcasts in support of the Oregon State University fall 2014 course Personal Dimensions of Free-Choice Learning. Course instructor Dr. John Falk will host the show and be talking with his special guest Ms. Jill Stein, a nationally prominent free-choice/informal education evaluator. Students are encouraged to call in with questions for either Jill or John.
Join us Fridays, 3:30pmPST-4:30pmMTN-5:30pmCNT-6:30pmEST, Spiritual Learning Channel with Maggie T and KC! Various topics are dicussed, tune in to see what the topic is today!
An innate intuitive, Maggi Trudeau, was born with the life path of "the Initiate" as was known in the ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools. Always seeking "Truth", Maggi has experienced first hand Parallel Universes and Alternate Timelines. Although schooled in Philosophy with a minor in Psychology (she dropped the Psych. when she realized it held no "truth" for her.) She later graduated nursing school and worked in Post-Partum, Newborn Nursery and Geriatrics, where she was Charge Nurse. After witnessing the overt intrusion of the pharmaceutical industry, she retired and pursued her life-long interest in metaphysics and natural healing. Along this path she has made some amazingly powerful discoveries which we can all use for our own self-empowerment. Today Maggi, shares with us the basics of "How to Fuel Your Self Empowerment," using simple but ancient methods and oh- so very powerful as to which she can attest.
KC is a Hawaiian born Reiki Master Teacher/A.R.C.H. Master Level 1, who had a near-death experience at the age of 10, which profoundly affected her understanding of life as she knew it. Growing up involved more learning experiences that led her to Reflexology, Therapeutic Touch, and a variety of other Body-Energy work. With a Bachelor's degree from the University of Wyoming that kept her in the 'real world' in her parents eyes, KC continuted studying and learning on the spiritual side of things. As events on our planet unfold, and new learnings-energies are heightened, KC works to keep up with new events that affect all life forms. Seeking, speaking and sharing the highest truth is her goal.
The Virtual Learning Commons of a school replaces the website of the school library with a giant
collaborative where teacher librarians, teacher technologists, teachers, students, and parents are
creating the academic culture of the entire school. "If they build it, they will use it" is the guiding principle.
Mr.Foster will be interviewing Dr. Loertscher, who is a recognized expert in school library media centers, instructional design andinformation literacy, young adult materials, and collection development. An experienced instructor in school library media centers, instructional design,information literacy, young adult materials, and collection development as well.
Join us for Wednesday Wisdom 1:30pm PST-2:30pmMTN-3:30pmCNT-4:30pmEST, on Spiritual Learning Channel for continued thought sharing from Gregg Braden's book, "The Isaiah Effect" ! 718-766-4874 to listen live, or catch us in chat!
KC is a Hawaiian born Reiki Master Teacher/A.R.C.H. Master Level 1, who had a near-death experience at the age of 10, which profoundly affected her understanding of life as she knew it. Growing up involved more learning experiences that led her to Reflexology, Therapeutic Touch, and a variety of other Body-Energy work. With a Bachelor's degree from the University of Wyoming that kept her in the 'real world' in her parents eyes, KC continuted studying and learning on the spiritual side of things. As events on our planet unfold, and new learnings-energies are heightened, KC works to keep up with the new energies coming in that affect all life forms on our planet and in the universe. Seeking, speaking and sharing the highest truth is her goal.
Check out Facebook Group, Spiritual Learning Connection to see our show schedule for live, on-air times, or to get the archive links for previous shows! See posts on Linked In (Kelly Coulter), Twitter (rev_kc),Tumblr and StumbleUpon. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Jennifer when she talks about why it's so important to create a study space that you love. It's not just a matter of comfort but of how it affects your brain & thinking.
Jennifer will take you through the whys and the hows. Great for parents, teachers and of course high school and college students.
Be sure to join our active communities on FB, Twitter, Google + .
Would you like more FREE study tips delivered weekly to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter here.
in Real Estate
Will coaching send you to collections? That's exactly what's happened to thousands of agents, thanks to 6-to-12 month "no exit" contracts with some of the nation's leading coaching companies. It's a practice that's harming the industry and gives coaching a bad name (according to the Wall Street Journal) - which is why Tim & Julie Harris refuse to have contracts, and why we're alerting you to this issue in-depth today.
Tens of thousands of agents have a coach - but coaching isn't for everyone, and no-exit contracts mean that you pay for service even if you don't like the service or even quit real estate entirely - no exceptions! Today we're going to drill down on what this practice really means for agents, and why it needs to stop.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
in Self Help
Improving note taking skills can drastically improve school performance. Did you know that good note taking LESSENS your study time? Join Jennifer M Hatfield, MHS,ccc/slp when she shares the basics of good note taking that you can begin to use or teach immediately....and "no" you will not be told to write everything down!
Are you needing more help than what the show provided? Maybe you need help with overall study skills? Contact Jennifer for study skills coaching-you can check out the packages at www.therapyandlearningservices.com. or shoot Jennifer a message there too.
"Blended Learning Teacher Competencies" is the topic with guests Dr. Allison Powell - iNACOL's Vice President for New Learning Models
and Dr. Kathryn Kennedy - Senior Researcher, Michigan Virtual Learning Research Institute .Both were co-authors of the recently released iNACOL Blended Learning Competency Framework:http://bit.ly/inacolbtc
This is the first show of the Fall 2014 term of the Free-Choice Learning programs. John Falk hosts an overview of the course and moudle 1 and is ready to answer any questions you have! John will be accompanied by Michelle Mileham and Adam Talamantes.
Everything in life has a place, but most importantly everything has a rightful place especially the men.
Some men have lost their way, some have never been taught how to be a man while others have abandon their post, their title and some have just left the buildng and are no where to be found. Real Talk Live 216 is CALLING OUT ALL MEN and asking them one question WILL THE REAL MEN PLEASE STAND UP & TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE? IT'S TIME TO COME BACK HOME! It's time for ALL MEN to take their rightful place whether it's in the home, the community, church, schools etc.. Call in to speak with us and our guests at 646-929-0243. IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL MEN TO STAND UP & ANSWER THE CALL AND SIMPLY SAY I WILL I WILL I WILL STAND UP!
DIGITAL LEARNING AND AMERICA'S FUTURE: THE DIGITAL LEARNING ALLIANCE. We are welcoming first time guest Quinn Kendall, Government Relations Director at The Alliance for an overview of the great things going on out there for all students n personalized, digital learning : Native American's in AZ. Language Development in NY just to name a few.
Presented by MIND RESEARCH INSTITUTE and ZANER BLOSER
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- John Baptist (105 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (64 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- HOV Radio (33 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (17 chatters)
- Black Author Network (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Ms Blue (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- world street hip hop (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)