SORT BY Relevancy
What would you say if someone gave you 60 seconds to give your unfiltered response to the Darren Wilson case? Were you outraged? Embarrassed? How did you feel about the general reactions of the masses? We want to now! Call us and tell us how you felt! We want to hear from you! Do you think things will change? Is this bigger than racism?
Survival Medicine w/ Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy on American Preppers Radio! Sundays *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ On today’s Survival Medicine Hour with Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, we discuss the rising rate of allergic reactions, including the most severe type, anaphylactic shock. We also talk about our life on the road and some of the great preparedness events we’ve attended. Tags: Doom and Bloom, Alternative Medicine, Prepare, Self Reliance, Prepper Broadcasting, Survival Medicine
This episode of "Doc Talk" will be focusing on Allergic Reactions, how to prevent them, learning what allergens are, the signs & symptoms of an allergic reaction and when to seek medical attention.
I'll also be discussing Epi-Pens, their purpose and things you need to know before you use one,
We all have triggers but HOW we respond is what matters! We are responsible for our individual choices and displays of emotion. How have your reactions affected your life and relationships? Join Reiki-Master Teacher, Yolanda Williams, as she explores ways to respond with awareness, rather than react in emotion! The show is interactive so be sure to call 323-679-0953 or join the conversation in the online chatroom!
Don't forget to sign up for Yolanda's newsletter at yewchi.com and receive access to FREE webinars and a FREE Manifesting Workbook!
And to learn about YOU and your chakra energy, be sure to sign up for Yolanda's online course, Be Your Own Energy Healer, available on dailyom.com
I am so glad to be back "In the Pickle Barrel"! It was wonderful to take time and celebrate the joining of Clay and Angelica as husband and wife.The big wedding is over, we have a new "Daughter-in-Law" and Susan (my wife) once again has her feet firmly on the ground.
As I attempted to stay clear of politics and daily news I found myself comong up short. "Not my fault" I kept saying to myself. It was the fault of family and guest asking questions and making "comments".
It is Monday and I am officially back and can speak up for the first time in days.....and there is a barrel full of issues to be discussed.
1. Reactions to Obama's "amnesty plan", his excuses for taking iout the pen, the reactions of Demos, Repubs, media and the rest of the world.
2. Obama torpedoing Hillary Clinton.
3. The Benghazi report
4. Is there a powder keg about to explode in Ferguson powder?
5. President Lindsey Graham?
6.Lawsuits actually being filed against Obama?
7. Could Harry Reid really be thrown aside like litter in the 2016 Senate Race by his supporters?
Yep, it is great to be back "In the Pickle Barrel"! Hope you will join me this morning at 8AM-10AM EST.
in Self Help
Listen in as Dr. Richmond discusses healthy self-care with co-host, Deborah Louise Brown. Today's episode explores three ways to shift energy-draining reactions. His prescriptions for doing just that are life changing!
One of the lessons Dr. Richmond has learned over twenty years in private practice is the value of being “out of your mind” and into your heart. This philosophy is beautifully displayed in The Healing Field, his first novel. The Healing Field is a riveting account of the healing breakthrough that saved his patient’s life and transformed his own. The book chronicles the daring, out of the box healing journey with his anorexic patient “Lori,” who was determined to die. Between her desperation and his determination, they become locked in a battle for life that crosses conventional boundaries and reveals that healing and freedom come in surprising forms.
Dr. Richmond practices hot yoga daily in San Diego, California, where he lives with his wife, Elana, and their two German shepherd rescues, Jayde and Houdini. Read more at HowardRichmondMD.com
Tonight's program will deal with the parable of the Sower. Within this parable, we find 4 distinct reactions one can expect to experience when the Gospel message is being presented. Tune in tonight as we expound on the first of the four possible reactions.
This morning we will be talking about two topics:
Reactions to Obama's stategy to "wipe out" ISIS. Reactions have been mixed and vocal. Members from both Houses of Congress are showing there is a division and concerns with the "strategy". At 9AM Ben Brunson, Historian,Economist and author, will be joining us to discuss this issue.
Next, we will try to address the questions "Are we trying to be too politically correct?" "Is being PC (politically correct) making us weak?"
Look forward to you jumping "In the Barrel" with us and taking part in the discussions.
Faith Behind Bars and Beyond- Overcoming 101 this week, dealing with negative thoughts, emotions and reactions. Overcoming these emotions and thoughts can help you breakthrough to living a life that is filled with joy. Negative thoughts, emotions and reactions to these thoughts can hinder an individual from living a full and prosperous life. Negative thoughts have the ability to demonize, condemn and even terrorize the soul and spirit of believers. Thousands of individuals suffer from these negative emotions
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)