SORT BY Relevancy
LATE NITE "SHENANIGANS" WITH RAY MASSEY ON INTERNET RADIO!!
1. DIAL 347.202.0328 TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW BY PHONE AND TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION AND GO LIVE WITH THE HOST! PRESS 1 TO DO SO!
2. SHARE THIS LINK ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE SUCH AS TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, ETC. EVERY SHARE HELPS AND EVERY LIKE HELPS!
TRENDING TOPICS: THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, TEASING, EBT SHUTDOWN
Cammarata grew up playing in club bands (started on the Stax/Volt catalog) in Baltimore, MD. At 17 he was afforded the privelege of recording 2 singles on the local Bay Sound label with the 'semi-legendary' George Massenberg producing. In 1974 he relocated to Los Angeles for the express purpose of becoming a rock star.The Zippers (1976 to 1981). This was anti-disco/corporate hair band time in LA. The best description of The Zips is they were kinda the unholy offspring of The Kinks and Cheap Trick . The band released a single on Backdoor Man Records in '78, and a subsequent Ray Manzarek produced 6 song EP on Rhino in '81 just before they imploded.Cammarata used the next 5 years establishing a new career in production and musical prostitution. This afforded him the opportunity to work with new and established artists; playing guitar, doing background vocals, arranging... whatever. From this grew a nice referral list of pro players hired for 'one-shot' parts. The result was a succession of reciprical session work with guys like sax man Cornelius Bumphus, violinist David Green, pianist Mike Garson, and a whole boatload of interesting and 'art-for-art's-sake' musicians.
After a self-imposed 20 year hiatus Cammarata found himself in Phoenix.These days Cammarata performs with partners The New Brothers; a stripped-down, 3 man, guitar/vocal trio. The songs have taken on a new interprative persona live; mostly because, as Cammarata puts it... "The songs are what they are; naked. I expect my bandmates to dress them as the situation demands. Obviously, playing with guys like Charlie (Dickens) and Reggie (Chavez) makes this intuitive.... it's intentional."His music has been described as "An amalgam of gutter-blues, spaghetti-western mastication, and late night innuendo".
TWIN 1 (THE CAPTAIN) & TWIN 2(KOOOL) WILL BE TAKING OVER INTERNET RADIO TONITE, ON THE "RAY MASSEY SHOW!" DIAL 347.202.0328 TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW BY PHONE AND TO GO LIVE WITH THE HOSTS ON THIS HOT TOPIC OF "MAN LAWS" (PRESS 1 TO DO SO) "MAN LAWS" THIS SHOULD GET INTERESTING!!!
SHOW JUMPS OFF AT 10:00 P.M. CENTRAL! CLICK THIS LINK TO TUNE IN!!!!
"LATE NITE SHENANIGANS" TRENDING TOPICS: THE PANTS SAGGING EPIADEMIC, BLACK&WHITE PEOPLE STEREOTYPES!! 1. DIAL 347.202.0328 TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW BY PHONE AND TO GO LIVE WITH THE HOST! PRESS 1 TO DO SO!
2. CLICK THIS LINK WHILE THE SHOW IS AIRING LIVE TO TUNE IN!
Join Rob Wise and Theo Gridiron Spight as they talk about the newest and hottest stories around the world of sports. Ray Lewis, The Harbaughs, Michigan, and the NBA are all on the docket as the boys get you geared up for your Superbowl weekend. Predictions are sure to be flowing as well!!!! Follow the boys on Facebook, and subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher and Itunes
What would it take for you to leave eight years of retirement and be arrested for a cause that you believe in? Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Captain Ray Lewis, activist and retired captain of the Philadelphia police department, to the show on Tuesday, July 24 at 11 am Eastern Time. Captain Ray says his arrest in his dress blues during the eviction of Zuccotti Park was the proudest moment of his life. He continues to show up and encourage protestors with his presence. He recently attend
No episodes, no rereuns, no leftovers! The Jimmy Ray Show informally BACK on BlogTalkRadio! We have all new equipment... buuuut we're not quite sure if it's fine tuned enough for the show. SO! You get to be our test audience... lucky you! LOL If this works... we'll be back every week in HD! (Or is it HQ if it's just audio? w/e) Tune in for the best worst 30 minutes of your week, The Jimmy Ray Show!
FAITH IN SPORTS® Presented by ALLSTATE® with your host AJ Jones spotlights Baltimore Ravens' LB RAY LEWIS tonight from 7-8pm central (8-9pm eastern; 5-6pm Pacific). If you or someone you know has ever had issues due to an absentee father, you WON'T want to miss RAY LEWIS
A WOMAN'S VIEW ON CONDOM USE WHEN BEING MONOGAMOUS! 1. DIAL 347.202.0328 TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW BY PHONE AND TO PLACE COMMENTS ON THE TOPIC! PRESS 1 TO GO LIVE AND PLACE COMMENTS
2. SHARE THIS LINK ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKING PAGES! EVERY SHARE HELPS AND EVERY LIKE HELPS!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (20 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (10 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (9 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- Comedian Dave Arena (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- LBeasley Network (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- MoonMaid Botanicals (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- In The Cut (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Vizion blog radio (0 chatters)