SORT BY Relevancy
What railfan trips are you planning in 2015? Call in this week and let everyone know where your headed, what are you planning on doing while your there? Will you be riding, photographing or just watching? Do you plan to go to Steamtown? Strasburg? Sandpatch? Horseshoe Curve? Cajon Pass? Winterail? Summerail? the 2015 NRHS Convention? How about the 2015 La Plata Railfan event? Any others? Do you work with a railroad museum? Do you ride tourist trains? Be sure and call in to 646-716-7106, or post your plans to our Facebook or Twitter pages. The Amazing Chris Guenzler will be hosting this week's episode, so call in and let Chris know what your itinerary is.
Open lines this week with Skip Waters on the Lets Talk Trains Show. Call in to talk about your Railfan trips! Who went to the NRHS Convention? Streamliners in Spencer? Watch the Heritage equipment on the way to Spencer? Who rode 765 trips? What other fun trips did you ride so far? Catch any unique trains this Summer with your camera? Call in an let me know! Or, I have a few fun trips to share. Either way, it's all about you and the LTT listener. Call in and be a part of the show! Join us and our regular callers at 10:00 AM Pacific, 12:00 Noon Central Time. The call in telephone number is 646-716-7106
in Self Help
In this episode we will talk with the owner of Railyard Productions, Robert Teed, Robert is a railfan as well as the owner of Railyard Productions. I have shared many great conversations, and he will be part of our first show. Railyard Productions is hosting SRI's World Famous Pere Marquette 1225 on a Excursion from Owosso-Clare to the Clare Irish Festival on March 14th of 2015. I will have Robert on the show to Answer your questions about this Excursion as well as we talk about his new show Talking about Trains, and it is a show where you can text through the chat inbox as Robert Talks about trains. See You on Saturday November 22nd at 5:00 PM to listen to me and Robert talk about the Railyard Productions 1225 Return to Clare Excursion, as well as answer your questions.
This week there is much to be discussed.
Lots of news concerning lashups, leases, locomotives, state rail-related plans, and much more.
Our feature topic for this show is focused on those pesky people who show up when you railfan asking questions in a rude manner. People that keep trying to see if you're doing something wrong, and I'm not talking about the police. I'm talking the general public who can be too suspicious at times. Tonight's point, Railfans are not up to "no good", we're an asset, not a liability.
Don Phillips joins Bob and Elizabeth on this weeks APRHF Let's Talk Trains show. We will be talking about railfan photography and Amtrak. Please join us at 10:00 AM Pacific, 11:00 AM Mountain, 12:00 NoonCentral, 1:00 PM Eastern at 646-716-7106 or on the web at http://www.letstalktrains.com.
Have you ever set out to watch, photograph, video trains and just happen to stop somewhere along the right-of-way, and find a special place that someone created, for themselves or the non-railfan that has a model railroad running? During the last couple of months, we have and we will tell you about some of them on this week's American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation's Let's Talk Trains program. Let's discover some interesting places.
As a direct request from many listeners requests, this time on Let's Talk Trains sponsored by the American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation, we discuss the Fostoria Iron Triangle Park in Fostoria, Ohio. The railfan viewing area opened last November to great reviews. We will hear from civic leaders and rail supporters on why Fostoria. Have you been there, if so call in and give your opinion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (72 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (44 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (20 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Your Voice Your Time (0 chatters)