SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts ‘The Compassionate Conservationist’, CEO of Born Free USA and the Born Free Foundation in the UK, talks about the recent Elephant Ivory Crush in Sri Lanka.
- Jay Seldin, internationally acclaimed and award-winning photographer, talks about the people and places portrayed in his new photo book ‘The Cuban’s’.
- Americana songstress Laney Jones talks about her new self-titled album, produced by Grammy-nominated David Plakon.
- Victoria Chick, artist and early 19th/20th century print collector, talks about acclaimed artist Milford Zornes.
Plus, mixologist Heather Witherington of Yuma Landing Bar & Grill, explains how to make her Mardi Gras inspired Pineapple Party Cocktail.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show! This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Ladies Happy Hour Hang Out panel discussion about success in business and life with:
* Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’, food, wine and travel writer and President of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association
* Paige Padgett, green beauty expert and author of ‘The Green Beauty Rules: The Essential Guide to Toxic-Free, Green Glamour, and Glowing Skin’
* Merrill Bonarrigo, co-founder of award-winning Messina Hof Winery & Resort in Texas, and co-author of ‘Vineyard Cuisine’.
- Daniel Castro – Blues guitarist and founder of the Daniel Castro Band
- Robb Bower – Yuma River Daze Boogie, Blues & Brews Festival in Yuma, AZ
- Peter Waisnor - VP for Tenba Camera Bags
Princess Zambia happy hou
HR Happy Hour 230 - Email Me! Battling Constant Connectivity
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
This week on the show Steve and Trish recorded the first HR Happy Hour Show of 2016 by chatting about email and the impact of connectivity on multiple platforms. We somehow get derailed a little bit and end up hearing what Steve plans to do before conference season starts. Hint....it has to do with facial hair!
We end talking about not making predictions about the HCM industry. Instead, we cover what should HR leaders be talking about in 2016. From intelligent technology, the world of benefits, to the importance of the employee experience, we cover it all. Please listen in and then weigh in on what you think is important for the upcoming year.
And of course you can listen to and subscribe to the HR Happy Hour Show on iTunes, or via your favorite podcast app. Just search for 'HR Happy Hour' to download and subscribe to the show and you will never miss a new episode.
Hour of Enlightenment-9pm Et. W/Jake Fife- Tonight I will be interviewing Marty Seibel, founder of Black Raven Paranormal, about his team and experiences in the field. This is sure to be another fantastic show that you will not want to miss!
Paranormal Happy Hour-10pm Et. with Hunter Burton & Frank the Tank-Join us for our Superbowl Party. With exclusive Paranormal Guest.
If last year’s minority-free acting nominations led to the protest hashtag#OscarsSoWhite, this year’s all-white lineup is sure to trigger a fresh expression of outrage, #OscarsStillSoWhite. Once again, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences did not nominate any black actors to any of the 20 slots in the four acting categories.
Awesomeness abounds on this episode as we discuss current events, pop culture, movies, music, quantum string theory, The Great Ramenian Spork Riots of 1679, why the right ear bud always fits perfectly but that goddamn left one keeps falling the f*%k out, and many more enlightening topics!