SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts ‘The Compassionate Conservationist’, CEO of Born Free USA and the Born Free Foundation in the UK, talks about the recent Elephant Ivory Crush in Sri Lanka.
- Jay Seldin, internationally acclaimed and award-winning photographer, talks about the people and places portrayed in his new photo book ‘The Cuban’s’.
- Americana songstress Laney Jones talks about her new self-titled album, produced by Grammy-nominated David Plakon.
- Victoria Chick, artist and early 19th/20th century print collector, talks about acclaimed artist Milford Zornes.
Plus, mixologist Heather Witherington of Yuma Landing Bar & Grill, explains how to make her Mardi Gras inspired Pineapple Party Cocktail.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- The Committee - Best-selling author Terry E. Hill discusses his fourth novel ‘The Committee’, a beguiling tale that twirls Illuminati conspiracy, New Orleans voodoo, American politics and a subplot gay affair in a delicious twist of turbulence and turmoil.
- National Part for Stonewall – Chad Lord from the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the campaign to preserve the area around Stonewall Inn in New York City, as the first LGBT-themed national park site.
- Colonel Charles Young – Dana Dierkes of Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, explains how Col. Charles Young, who was appointed acting superintendent of Sequoia and General Grant national parks in 1903, became the first black superintendent of a national park.
- Oysters for Valentine’s Day with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA.
- Love Potion cocktail recipe with mixologist Tyler Johnston, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill.
- Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts & Treats in Yuma with Donna George of The Peanut Patch, and Debra Mansheim of Basket Creations & More.
There is no shortage of hot Jamaican spot on radio on a friday night, but crsradio.com/caribbeanradioshow.com with Princess Zambia , Princess Grace and friends is unique in offering great laughter, every friday night from 5pm -8pm . Yes, it's typically pure jamaica memories, and a selection of vintage music . A no-frills just down right Jamaica chat . Introducing some great reggae Artist from all corners of the world. . The casual vibe is as refreshing as the ice-cold redstripe beer. call in to join the excitement on 661-467-2407 press 1 to chat with us
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show! This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Ladies Happy Hour Hang Out panel discussion about success in business and life with:
* Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’, food, wine and travel writer and President of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association
* Paige Padgett, green beauty expert and author of ‘The Green Beauty Rules: The Essential Guide to Toxic-Free, Green Glamour, and Glowing Skin’
* Merrill Bonarrigo, co-founder of award-winning Messina Hof Winery & Resort in Texas, and co-author of ‘Vineyard Cuisine’.
- Daniel Castro – Blues guitarist and founder of the Daniel Castro Band
- Robb Bower – Yuma River Daze Boogie, Blues & Brews Festival in Yuma, AZ
- Peter Waisnor - VP for Tenba Camera Bags
Princess Zambia happy hou
HR Happy Hour 230 - Email Me! Battling Constant Connectivity
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
This week on the show Steve and Trish recorded the first HR Happy Hour Show of 2016 by chatting about email and the impact of connectivity on multiple platforms. We somehow get derailed a little bit and end up hearing what Steve plans to do before conference season starts. Hint....it has to do with facial hair!
We end talking about not making predictions about the HCM industry. Instead, we cover what should HR leaders be talking about in 2016. From intelligent technology, the world of benefits, to the importance of the employee experience, we cover it all. Please listen in and then weigh in on what you think is important for the upcoming year.
And of course you can listen to and subscribe to the HR Happy Hour Show on iTunes, or via your favorite podcast app. Just search for 'HR Happy Hour' to download and subscribe to the show and you will never miss a new episode.
Welcome to Happy Talk Radio. This is GG Stanley, your host with the most happy talk from coast-to-coast. Happy Talk Radio is a family friendly program about you and me in the totality of happiness for our mind, body and soul.
Today we will observe Black History Month on a reflection of Black History Moments and quotes of Dr. Martin Luther King ("I Have A Dream" Speech), President Barack Obama ("Yes We Can" Speech), Harriet Tubman and others Civil Rights Leaders and abolitionists such as Nelson Mandela, Booker T. Washington, Sojourner Truth, Mahatma Ghandi, Rosa Park.....
Our history is still in the making; and "Happy Talk Radio" is bringing it home!!!
BLACK HISTORY QUOTES
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to learn, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." By Nelson Mandela
"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed." By Booker T. Washington
"You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right." By Rosa Parks
"Truth is powerful and it prevails. Ain't I a Woman" By Sojourner Truth
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." By Mahatma Ghandi
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (13 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (10 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Proclaiming Gods Awesome Plan (4 chatters)
- JonSabin (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- SheilasAutographs (2 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- TYN Presents Talking ABout it (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)