SORT BY Relevancy
Relationship Roles? & Racial Gender Traditions?
Are you committed in your relationship to what you believe your role is in a relationship as a man or woman?!? What affect do you think that has on your relationship?!?
Do black women want to be the Man in relationships?!? Are they more comfortable being the dominant matriarch more than the traditional support mate?!? Is there a notable difference in white and other cultures?!?
Tune in Call in Share your Opinions...
Why is it that the American population uses racial slurs to distinguish between races? Chink...JAP...the "N" word...spic...and the list goes on and on. When will we knock it off? Why do we do it? Let's see what people think and what people have to say about it on tonight's show!!
Tonight's show will address racial slurs that have been inflamatory and controversial. We will try to get to the origin of the slurs and answer the question of why the slurs. Also we will answer the question if African Americans are getting a pass with racial slurs. This show should be something special.
How The children in the Central Cities of America are the main targets and they have always been the tardets as guinne pigs for such experiments as of Data Mining, Re-Education Type training and total dumming Down.
Charlotte Iserbyte was on the inside and was in the meetings with President The Reagan and his Administration . She will give details on the papers she found and how she tried to stop the agenda to destroy our children through the Dept. Of Education and what happened as a result.. Charlotte will explain how we got to the point of COMMON CORE. and how it is the new Margaret Sanger Negro Project disguised as Diversity Education. You must listen to this, below. It will blow your mind.!
and please purchase her books " The Deliberate Dumming Down of America" and the Chronological Paper Trail of the Deliberate Dumming Down Of America.
For those who want to educate their children at home but need help, please contact Professor Steven A White of The Mastereducators Tutoring Service & XChange at email@example.com. If you want to purchase his 4-7 grade curriculum "Math Soup For Scared People" click the link here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Professor-Steven-White
To support the lady film producers of Project Red Slipper, please http://www.gofundme.com/yyles
Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity has struck a fierce debate amongst critics and audiences alike over its technical accuracy and Oscar chances, but is there a larger, more significant debate that needs to be had? Tim Gordon of the Black Reel Awards calls in to discuss the lack of racial diversity in the science-fiction genre.
Plus, reviews of Academy Award-hopeful Captain Phillips, and the not-so-awards-hopeful Machete Kills!
There is nothing more humiliating than being stopped and searched by police while driving or walking along minding your own business. Some people, hiding behind a police uniform, get a kick out of having the power to humiliate people. Let's be clear, this has nothing to do with those officers who are legitimately trying to fight crime, this is the schoolyard bully who found a job to legitimize a sick desire to demean others. The law protects you from this kind of treatment, but you have to know your Constitutional rights in order to demand they be honored. Talk show host Warren Houston shares some valuable tips to use to protect yourself from racial profiling and wrongful stops, arrests, and jailings.
ENVISION THIS: “Only when a critical mass of individuals begin to change does the opportunity arise for systemic, institutional reform.”
We are honored to have Sharon Morgan and Tom DeWolf, co-authors of GATHER AT THE TABLE: THE HEALING JOURNEY OF A DAUGHTER OF SLAVERY AND A SON OF THE SLAVE TRADE with us to share their diverse yet complementary experience with the deep divide of race that continues to plague our nation and confound our empathy. This is the true story of a militant black woman from Chicago’s Southside and a Kumbaya white man from rural Oregon who committed to confront America’s “race problem” together. The book and tonight's episode make us privy to their struggle with some very hard issues.
Both Sharon and Tom share their paranoia when each is the only black/white person around, surrounded only by white/black people. How do you talk about something so difficult after centuries of pain and mistrust? Yet they persist.
Is it possible to shift the national paradigm with one changed relationship? Their dedication to GATHER AT THE TABLE explains the incredible courage and tenacity with which they pursue this vision: “For our ancestors who guide us; For our children who inspire us; For our grandchildren who keep our hopes alive.” May we all share this dedication.
Today we will discuss the latest Popping topic in the Media which is Barneys retail store is under fire for Discrimination. Allegedly a young black college student purchased a $350 belt from the retailer and paid for the item. But was then frisked and cuffed by two undercover cops. Allegedly it is said the store felt that the card the student paid with was stolen. But come to find out it was not. The Student is Now putting action to sue them. Then in a matter of days a black female said she experienced the same thing when she purchased a $2500 handbag with her tax refund money. The Question is or should be...Is this the Norm Meaning is this what African Americans and other races will always have to deal with??? or is the Bigger issue the fact that these individuals spent such large amounts of money on these specific items??? Why Should people Really be mad about this situation??? Lets talk about it and More today!!!
Do you believe we’ve made much progress towards racial equality in the last 50 years? This week we remember Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.s March on Washington speech “I Have A Dream,” and reflect on whether or not that dream has become a reality for many people.
• In a recent PEW study, five decades after Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech, a new survey by the Pew Research Center finds that fewer than half (45%) of all Americans say the country has made substantial progress toward racial equality and about the same share (49%) say that “a lot more” remains to be done. Motivational speaker Joshua Fredenburg, joins the conversation. He’s a Nationally Recognized Speaker, Author, Leadership Expert, and Generation Y Television Commentator that is on a mission to empower the next generation of world leaders. Joshua has published four books and has developed an annual national leadership conference, Circle of Change Leadership Conference, that prepares student leaders in college for executive-level leadership positions after graduation.
Do you discuss race and racial equality with your friends?The good news from this PEW study is that all the races and ethnic groups believe they get along much better now than 50 years ago. Discover ways to build positive connections between all races so that we can build a better future together.
Join the conversation, send your comments and questions to www.superfriendgroups.com.
U.S. Information Agency and Diógenes el Filósofo
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- New Colony Network (30 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (26 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (19 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (12 chatters)
- johncinque (11 chatters)
- 62196 (11 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (10 chatters)
- The Missing and Exploited (10 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (8 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Radio PI (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AVERadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)