SORT BY Relevancy
The NFL officials are making it crystal clear to teams this week that gay slurs will not be tolerated on the field. While officials have had the ability to determine various actions "unsportsmanlike conduct," this new policy makes those slurs explicitly against the rule and punishable with a 15-yard penalty. Yet other leagues suspend players for the same incident. Is a 15-yard penalty in football enough?
Plus, the Gay Games kick off next week. Outsports will be there covering the Games from Cleveland all week. We reminisce about some of our favorite Gay Games memories and invite you to share yours!
The Red Light Sports Network presents the Saturday Red Light Rant. Evan and Troy take on the much talked about proposed rule by the NFL that would enforce a 15 yard penalty for the use of racial slurs. Sit back enjoy the show on a beautiful Saturday Morning.
The Dr. Kim Show...Racial Profiling and Legal ethics in America! Today in the studio... it is the time for us, each in America, to change the world. We have the power within ourselves to do what must be done to make tomorrow a better day. I write these words as a call to all peoples to see themselves, find their personal light, and shine brightly. God did not create mankind for hate, destruction, and separation. God is now calling us, each of us, to inspire the change in the world that is needed. We must unite! We must stand together as one family! There is only one race…the HUMAN RACE!
Tuesday 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (MST)
Call in Guest (347) 857-2809
Join us as we discuss: Racial Slurs/Profiling & Locker Room Bullying
Massachusetts high school cancels football games over racist graffiti & Racist graffiti prompts cancellation - Debate: Was this action to harsh?
Jay-Z defends deal with Barneys after profiling allegations & Barneys Kickoff Party For Jay Z Collaboration Cancelled, And We Can't Say We're Surprised - Debate: Should Jay Z pull out of this deal?
NFL Bullying Accusation Forces Teams to Look at Own Locker Rooms & Richie Incognito suspended indefinitely by Dolphins - Debate: Should Incognito be fired?
Tune in and give us your opinion.
Thank you for the continued support.
Dr. Wendy - email@example.com
97,000 Listeners and GROWING!
Do Black males have an added concern of potentially being victimized by those who are charged with their public safety?
F.A.R. will discuss the subject of ethnic identification. We will discuss which ethnic name we feel Black people should embrace and which ones we should reject. We will also discuss whether or not bi-racial people are Black and where they fit in the discussion of how we identify ourselves as a nation. As always, the discussions are from an Afrikan-centered persepctive.
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on the controversial theory of “acting white” its context and its implications in our so-called ‘post-racial’ America. It will cover the recent book of the same name while discussing its provocative theme that racial judgments are not just based on skin color, but on how a person conforms to behaviors or stereotypes associated with a certain race.
Joining us to sort this contention out are law professors Devon Carbado and Mitu Gulati, co-authors of the book Acting White?: Rethinking Race in Post-Racial America, Professor Paul C. Taylor, and media and political strategist Ron Christie. Together we will discuss race, roles and stereotypes in 21st century America.
It is time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson... pull up a chair.
Mexico's soccer fans have brought their chant that's a gay slur to the World Cup in Brazil, using the phrase during the games against Cameroon and Brazil. Anyone watching TV broadcasts also would have heard it during both of Mexico's games and ESPN says it will try and prevent it from being heard on-air. "Puto!," many of Mexico's supporters chant laughingly during goal kicks by the opposing team's goal keeper. The word is slang for "fag" or "man whore" or "coward." Some say its use in soccer is a cultural phrase that means cowardly and is not directed at gays, but the meaning is clearly designed to mock the opponent as weak and unmanly.
This is the 21st Century Obviously. But have a percentage of people, truly changed there Thoughts and Emotions relating to Inter-racial Relationships.
Are Inter-racial Relationships still a type of Taboo in various cultures.
What keeps a percentage of people who might think about dating or marrying someone from another culture?
Is there something wrong with just wanting to date or marry within that person's race?
There is that old sage, type of saying relating to: The more things change the more they stay the same...To a point, I would say.
We will discuss various views on Interacial Relationships and if you to send me an email or like to send me a chat to ask a question or comment, please do or if you like to call in to the show and offer your thoughts, Fee free to do that as well.
Remember ifs about the Journey and learning from one another.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (49 chatters)
- Yada (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)