SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Are you looking for some quick tips to make your home look festive and not cluttered? Want ideas to decorate your small space this holiday season? Join me and guest expert Felicia Wallace Benton as she shares quick and holiday organizing and decorating tips
Felicia’s firm Designing Your Vision is a full service Interior Design Firm that provides “One of a Kind” interiors for residential and commercial spaces. Her team feels your home or business is more than just a space – it is a reflection of you. Designing Your Vision helps you to see the full potential and the most effective use of your space.
Want a FREE audio book? Go to Audible.com and you can get one. Listen to today’s podcast to find out which book I recommend for you.
Nicky Dare, founder of iDARE®, Inc. non-profit and a CERT member, sharing tips for Disaster and Emergency Preparednes.
Visit www.iDAREworld.com to learn more of Programs, How to get involved.
Quick and Fast the Holidays comes quick and leaves very fast. Who will shop Black Friday? I never shopped on Black Friday I always go into a store and purchase gifts. I buy electronics all year and never go on the day after Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving I am to busy finishing the Thanksgiving meal and celebrating with family and friends to go out for deals.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Holiday Wines – Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Lucky 7 Holiday Wine Picks for 2015.
- Education – Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, discusses the future of Education and Academic Achievement.
- Bird Watching – Birding expert Mark Paxton talks about bird watching in San Benito County, California. Plus, Park Ranger Alacia Welch talks about the California Condor Recovery Program at Pinnacles National Park.
- Turkey Tips – Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ and owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA discusses Turkey for Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
in Self Help
Join Sharon Sayler as she shares her favorite tips, tricks and travel hacks to make one of her life-long passions enjoyable even with a chronic illness. This is the show if you are – or know – a passionate adventureer and traveler with physical challenges that are unwilling to let those challeges stop them! Learn how to make your trips easier for everyone!
Welcome to our virtual living room space with your hosts Rosangel Perez and Ruthie Guten.
Our topic today. Tips for Managing Fear
Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones. - Thich Nhat Hanh
Learn more | cafecitobreak.com
What's keeping your good parenting from being GREAT parenting?
Find out with Carol Tuttle—acclaimed alternative psychotherapist, best-selling author of 4 books, and the creator of Energy Profiling and Dressing Your Truth—as she helps you revolutionize your approach to parenting.
You will better raise your children true to their natures by using Carol's revolutionary Energy Profiling system. Plus, she'll teach you energy healing methods to empower your children's well-being.
Carol invites you to call in with your questions during the live broadcast. Her expert advice and hearfelt support will help you become a conscious, intentional parent that creates a supportive experience for everyone in the family—including parents.
Want to ask a question for Carol to answer on one of her podcasts? Send Carol an email: email@example.com
Learn more about Carol's Best Selling parenting book, "The Child Whisperer" at www.thechildwhisperer.com
Cohosts, Wendy Dewar Hughes and Suzanne Lieurance, give tips for writing a winning sweet romantic story in just a few days.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Step Into the Light (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Dan Clements (1 chatters)