SORT BY Relevancy
1 Kings 10:4-7New Living Translation (NLT)
4 When the queen of Sheba realized how very wise Solomon was, and when she saw the palace he had built, 5 she was overwhelmed. She was also amazed at the food on his tables, the organization of his officials and their splendid clothing, the cup-bearers, and the burnt offerings Solomon made at the Temple of the Lord.
6 She exclaimed to the king, “Everything I heard in my country about your achievements[a] and wisdom is true! 7 I didn’t believe what was said until I arrived here and saw it with my own eyes. In fact, I had not heard the half of it! Your wisdom and prosperity are far beyond what I was told.
Come celebrate this special day, as the host turn up in the playhouse; for her special day. Tonight, we're going to play some of her favorite songs as she speaks her mind. She will also have some of her friends in the playhouse, hanging out with her. This show is going to be on fire and you don't want to miss it. Call in and wish the Queen a Happy Birthday. Show your love and support, as she celebrates the life she lives.
This week Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from Cunard’s flagship, the R.M.S. Queen Mary 2, or QM2. This is a Transatlantic ocean liner, and the only liner in service between South Hampton and New York. Equal in height to a 23-story building and nearly four football fields in length, QM2 is unmatched in her class and is the last such liner to be built since 1969. But don’t let her size fool you. A Transatlantic crossing is a luxurious experience for reasons that go beyond the obvious.
Richard Meadows, President of Cunard North America, stops by to expound on why an on-board experience is unforgettable and Commodore Ronald Warwick talks about his 36 years with Cunard and his favorite ports. There’s all of this and more on this week’s episode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (132 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (6 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Az UFO Show (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (0 chatters)