SORT BY Relevancy
Red Queen Hera talks about certain industries for female advancement
Homecare- Cleaning,laundry,babysitting-nanny,cooking,healing(first aid), emotional-spiritual support;blogger
Sex- at home sex moves,dating&relationships,sex chat,sex blogs&magazines,stripper,escort,...
Beauty- makeup,arts&crafts,music,fashion&creative wardobe,nails&hair dos
Physical Fitness and Dance- yoga,zumba,qi-gong, fitness instructor,health & diet nutrition, instr. dancer dvds
Bascially these are the hottest zones for the female and I your Queen shall explain why and how?
Come join Queen Mzchoclit & Queen Ebony at the Round Table for a conversation about "Abusing the System". This discussion is not to embarrass anyone nor put anyone on blast. Abusing the System can range from a applicant for services to a employee of the system. Question, when children are involved does the legal system really look at what's in the best interst of the child? Those who apply for or on benefits do they really need them or just trying to be a free loader of the system? There is alot of different scenerios that can be shared when speaking on the system, so let's address it all at the table. Call in 347 857 4391 press 1 to talk with the host. Show @ 7pm PST, 8pm MST, 9pm CST, and 10pm EST. Or listen via internet www.blogtalkradio.com/teamboom..See you there!
The latest on the border crisis and whether Congress will get a bill thru before their upcoming month long August recess.
The Court said the four words in the law that mean what they say are: "established by the state":
If you bought insurance from an exchange NOT established by the state, then you aren't entitled to a federal subsidy.
36 states refused to set up state exchanges. However the IRS made a ruling that every exchange can offer a subsidy...Not just those "established by the state"
4.6 M Americans receive subsidies. Two of largest states That dole out OBamaCare subsidies are FL and TX. The Average subsidy is $269 per month going to OBamaCare recipients who signed up for insurance to help pay their premium. The obvious assumption is that Without the subsidy from the Feds people wouldn't have signed up. Health care would be too expensive, so they would have just paid the fine for not having insurance which is set at $95 first yr.
Elizabeth Letchworth has the details, the back story and her predictions.
Proclaim It Radio presents Funny in Stilettos
Queen Aishah a comedian featured on the Roland Martin Show will be feature!! Queen Aishah is the Creator of funny in Stilettos an all girl group of comedians that travel around the country! Tune in to hear her story!
Proclaim It Radio is about Positivity, Good News, Growth, Health, life and Love. We Promote People who are proclaiming their space in this world and exuding the greatness that they possess inside. We will feature Entrepreneurs, Go Getters, Community Activist and People who are representing their gifts to the world in a positive light!
To Join the Conversation press 1 after you call in.
Jessica Taylor will be bringing you interviews with authors and book clubs from around the world. As an Author and The CEO of The Queen Esther Enterprises, Jessica will be the voice for Authors who represents spirituality, motivational empowerment, community awareness, business tools & more. Special Guest Kishma George and Emelia Adjei, will make tonight an exciting return for Jessica's Show.
Emelia Adjei is a mom-preneur, certified self-development coach, author, emerging motivational speaker and philanthropist. She’s originally from Ghana –West Africa. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Global Management. She’s Christian, very kingdom minded and passionate about spreading the goodness and greatness of God.
Kishma George is a motivational speaker, mentor, playwright, producer and author whose mission is to inspire and encourage women and girls to fulfill their God-given purpose. Her works as a speaker and mentor is executed through the Women Destined for Greatness Mentoring Program and collaboration with the juvenile and school system in Kent County, DE. She believes that regardless of life’s circumstances, there is greatness inside of every woman.
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine Christos Pittis Audible Trail
Come join usToday on the show we have special guest Author Deann Elizabeth Pavlick hwo will be joining us to talk about her books and various events on RSD/CRPS. She also has Magazines, Children's Books, Cook Books and even Beauty & Spa Books!!
LISTEN LIVE at: http://blogtalkradio.com/joeygiggles
If you would like to call in during the show PLEASE feel free to do so! Call (310) 982-4253 to speak to the host or our guest Author Deann Elizabeth Pavlick.
Purchase her books here:
Like here on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorDeeannElizabethPavlick
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (33 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (0 chatters)
- mashahba (0 chatters)