SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US for children's literacy and health.
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss Harassment in the workplace.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dallas Clouatre, Ph.D., will discuss appetite control and weight management.
Dr. Clouatre earned his A.B. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley. A Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, he is a prominent industry consultant, author of numerous books and a sought-after speaker. Dr. Clouatre is the New Product Development & Marketing Consultant for Jarrow Formulas.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s special Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD – Author ‘THE CHILDREN OF NOW...EVOLUTION: How We Can Support the Fast-Forward Evolution of Our Children and All of Humanity’
- Mae Edwards – Singer-songwriter, violinist, recording artist, author 'Starlette & Saint: A Memoir On Dualism’
- Asher Fox, C.Ht,.Sc.B. – Author ‘Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating...For Good!’
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie discusses Sewing History.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours in England explains ‘Why Buy Local?’
REACHING RELUCTANT LEARNERS
THE CENTER FOR TEACHING QUALITY
Our guests are Nancy Barile, a National Board Certified Teacher of English Language Arts at Revere High School in Massachusetts and a blogger with the Center for Teaching Quality. She’s joined by her former student Eddie Scofield, now an education major at Salem State University.
Presented by PEARSON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
For so long we have been placed in a box. Limited to what path we can take and what we can or cannot do. God is the master of each of our lives. God is ultimately in control. I want to talk to you all about the Plans God has for each of us and how to deal with those issues that we may face along the way. I want to share with you the importance of getting on the road least traveled. Everyone has a path but everyone does not possess the courage to take it.
Regardless of how you slant things, there are some stories which sparkle through that you cannot just shrug off and this is one of them. It is a very clear example how we as Christians, can control and caste out Satan or any demon, if we have a mind to do so and our faith and spine are strong.
The story comes from TPM Live wire titled “GOP Staffer Apologizes For Telling Obama Daughters To Show 'A Little Class'. It is written by Caitlin MacNeal and it reports that “a Republican staffer apologized on Friday for comments she made about the way Sasha and Malia Obama dressed for the turkey pardoning ceremony on Wednesday. Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-TN), wrote in a Facebook post that the Obama girls did not dress with "class" and looked like they were dressed for "a spot at a bar."
Read the full Facebook post: Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you is coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events.”
In today’s show we’ll be re-visiting the topic of PCOS. I invited Amy Medling, better known as the PCOS Diva, to join me discuss this important area in women’s hormonal health.
If you are a woman struggling with PCOS, there is good news! While there is no cure for PCOS, we can alleviate symptoms through a holistic approach of diet and lifestyle changes. By understanding why and how PCOS presents itself and finding its root cause, we can go a long way in healing our hormonal health.
In today’s episode, you will learn:
What are the main symptoms of PCOS?
How do we get diagnosed with PCOS?
Why is this condition so infamously under-diagnosed?
How does nutrition play into managing PCOS?
What lifestyle changes are recommended to help manage PCOS?
Join us and learn.
PCOSDiva.com is an online resource for women with PCOS which embraces a holistic approach to healing and thriving. As the founder of PCOS Diva, Amy Medling, CHC has worked with thousands of women, teaching them how to make sustainable lifestyle changes, which in turn positively impacts their health and lessens PCOS symptoms. “PCOS Divas” are able to take back control of their bodies and regain their fertility, femininity, health and happiness. For more about PCOS Diva, Amy’s philosophy and PCOS Diva’s programs, check out the About section of the website.
Tonight we have URL boss on Beasley, he talks URL's future plans, addresses doubters & gives insight on on the upcoming Rookies vs Vets card!
What does it mean to be controlling and possessive? Can you have one without the other? Do they always have to be bad things or canthere be situations where being in control can be a good thing?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (60 chatters)
- Yada (39 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (11 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (8 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (0 chatters)