SORT BY Relevancy
This week on "The Marriage Counselor" We will be discussing:
Fantasizing About Someone Else While Making Love To Your Partner: Is It Cheating? Signs Your New Mate Is Abusive? (Domestic Violence Awarenss Month) Sharing Money With Your Mate: Is It Good To Share Or Have Separate Accounts Letter Of The Week
Tonight we will be discussing:
Parents who allow their significant other to keep them away from their children that were not conceived in the current relationship Keeping your parents OUT of you relationship How role play can spice up your sex life Be sure to tune in... its gonna be good!
One's a star-studded ensemble crime thriller about a drug dealing lawyer; the other a contemplative character study about one man's fight for survival in the high seas. On this week's episode of Cinema Royale we take a look at two very different fall season heavy-hitters. The first is Ridley Scott's The Counselor, starring Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem and Cameron Diaz.
The other film we'll take a look at is the survival drama, All Is Lost, starring Robert Redford and directed by J.C. Chandor.
Both movies are expected to be factors in the Oscar race, but which one is most deserving of acclaim?
Roy Worley - Clairvoyant/Counselor & Radio Host
Upcoming appearances for private sessions:
Baton Rouge & New Orleans, LA - Sept. 20-22
Albuquerque, NM, Oct 17 - 20
To schedule a session with Roy call 843-808-0777
For more almost 50 years Roy has been providing clairvoyant guidance and counseling.
When Roy was a child he learned he could feel a certain "vibration" in those with whom he made contact. As time progressed, Roy strengthened his inborn abilities. He learned to improve his "energy" readings and performs psychometry - the ability to draw information from an object, in this case a photograph.
Roy always perceived his "awareness" as a gift, and as he practiced and sharpened his skills, he realized he could help others recognize the lessons they needed to learn. He could share with others why they have gone through troubled times, and tell them what it means.
or visit: http://mysticalship.com/servicesroy.html
A weekly look at father involvement in education through the Watch D.O.G.S. program of the National Center for Fathering.
Our Sepcial Guest this week will be ASCA School Counselor of the Year Mindy Willard. Mindy Willard has been a school counselor at Sunset Ridge Elementary School in the Pendergast Elementary School District in Glendale, Arizona since 2004. As an elementary school counselor she supports 650 students and the school community through classroom guidance lessons, small groups and individual counseling focusing on the areas of academic, personal/social and career development. She received her Master’s Degree from Ball State University in Indiana.
Mrs. Willard is actively involved in the Arizona School Counselor’s Association (AzSCA), serving as former Elementary Vice President and is current President-Elect. In 2007, Mindy was named Multi-Level School Counselor of the Year by AzSCA and has most recently been named 2013 National School Counselor of the Year by the American School Counselor’s Association (ASCA). In 2011, the Sunset Ridge Counseling Program received the Recognized ASCA Model Program Award (RAMP). Dads of Great Students is a national program currently operating in 47 states, D.C., Puerto Rico, Mexico and even China. Over 3000 schools utilize the fathers and father figures within their own community to enhance the environment and safety of their schools.
Watch D.O.G.S. National Coordinator Keith Schumacher is the host of the show. Senior National Program Developer Chris Danenhauer co-hosts and they are regularly joined by Watch D.O.G.S. Executive Director Eric Snow.
in Self Help
As a holistic health coach Denise Padgett, M.A., B.A., is acutely aware of the interdependence of the mind and body and its impact on health and well being. She is passionate about teaching people how to lead more fulfilling lives. She does this by helping others recognize the mind, body, spirit connection in their own life.
As an Ayurveda Wellness Counselor she brings the most cutting edge information about health and well being to her clients. Among the many modalities she offers, Denise is a fitness and nutrition expert. A rich background in Health and Human Services makes her a compassionate and insightful counselor. Her expertise is sought out by individuals, groups, non-profits, the private and the public sector, colleges and universities. She has been of service for many years. Currently Denise is a Tampa Bay resident.
For many people, the idea of discussing deeply personal experiences and feelings with others seems pointless, childless, and simply ridiculous. We build a comfort zone within ourselves that often leaves us feeling scared, scarred, and helpless. Traumatic experiences can carry a wide variety of serious lifelong effects on our minds and bodies. Thankfully, there are passionate, caring, and experienced people like licensed professional counselor Delight Renken to help you and your loved ones through your own personal situations.
In private practice for the last five years, Delight has helped individuals, couples, and families from all backgrounds through a wide variety of issues and obstacles. Delight’s impressive educational and professional background includes a Master’s in Counseling from the University of Texas, experience with abuse survivors, the mentally ill, and working as a counselor for several social service agencies.
At www.delightrenken.com, people can see all of the issues Delight works with that include mental health disorders, trauma, abuse, addiction, depression, anxiety, PTSD, relationship, and family counseling to name a few. Delight utilizes a number of highly effective techniques and modalities including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
Perhaps the most effective method incorporated by Delight is her approach to each session. “Everyone is unique. I aim to work with people in their particular story. People need to feel free and fearless in sharing and addressing their feelings and secrets with another person. I provide a very private place to release their demons and damaging experiences,” says Renken.
For more information about Delight Renken visit www.delightrenken.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fredda did an amazing show on my 8/25/13 episode. She read from beginning to end and helped our listeners in so many ways that her and I are still reeling.
Fredda Laurel has been involved in Metaphysics for 35+ years. She is a Spiritualist Minister, a psychic counselor, Metaphysical teacher (she teaches classes in psychic development, healing, intuitive tarot, tarot, meditation and I Ching).
Fredda is also a Reiki Master and intuitive healer. Fredda offers psychic consultations, healings, and classes both in groups and privately. Fredda believes everyone is psychic, and says It is just a matter of discovering where your psychic strengths lie, then learning how to tap into and use them. She offers mentoring programs both privately and in groups
Fredda likes nothing more than helping people tap into their intuitive gifts and is a mentor for several small groups, She is also the organizer of the Introduction to Metaphysics Meetup group, which currently has over 1100 members and is growing. Fredda is delighted to be here.
Meetup site: http://www.meetup.com/Denver-Introduction-to-Metaphysics-Meetup/
Facebook Business Page (Sunflower Wisdom) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunflower-Wisdom/78150862161
Music: Therapy, India.Aire
Welcome back Julia Griffin and her messages from the animals and the stars.Julia Griffin is known nationally for her ability to enlighten others to find their True Self and become conscious co-creators through practical application of Universal Law.Her teachings embody advanced concepts for those who want to deepen their understanding of co-creation and personal "reality”.She is the originator of the “One True Self", a concept that encompasses the expression of our divinity in physical form and is the result of many years of devotion to spiritual practice.She has a deep understanding of energetics based on extensive studies. She is an alchemist, astrologer, herbalist and Reiki Master. Julia has the ability to communicate with plants and animals. She lived with wolves for nine years, while developing her intuitive abilities. Julia is a contributing writer for Spirit of Maat.Julia Griffin lives in the mountains of Northeast Georgia. She is graced by being the parent of two children, Vanessa and Griffin.For more information go to http://www.onetrueself.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- John Baptist (118 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (50 chatters)
- Websleuths (39 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- Straitway (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- NTEB (17 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (17 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (12 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (12 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- We Game (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (3 chatters)
- The Single Connection (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- AMUN RA (2 chatters)
- ParaNation (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- We in it for Life (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (0 chatters)
- kexelproductions (0 chatters)