SORT BY Relevancy
We continue our focus on public sector transformation and the role of HR with an in-depth look at the effort underway in Antigua and Barbuda. Miguelle Christopher is our guest and a lively interaction reveals that they are working hard to make change happen, but the obstacles aren't easy to overcome.
Also, remember that Kwame Charles at Quality Consultants is once again launching his Employee Benchmark Survey. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Human resource specialists across the region are playing a critical role in transforming the public sector. Tune into this important show featuring The Honourable Carolyn Seepersad-Bachan, Minister of Public Administration in the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago to hear the inside story - how is it being done, how much progress is being made and what's being planned for the future?
Also, I interview Annece Barrett who has joined us for our new feature: Off the Job, On the Job as she undertakes a job search. Her resume can be found here, on our brand new Resume Board at the CaribHRForum website.
Email Kwame Charles to participate in his 2014 Employee Benchmark Survey at email@example.com.
Also, consider downloading my complimentary summary of articles written from 2010-13 on productivity, culture and strategy in the Caribbean for the Jamaica Gleaner and Trinidad Newsday. http://free.fwconsulting.com
Welcome to The Intersection podcast series. FCW Magazine recently named Doug Bourgeois, Vice President, Chief Cloud Executive, VMware, US Public Sector as a Fed 100. Doug was featured as a Fed 100 for his role in promoting increased collaboration among industry leaders, public-sector CIOs and lawmakers.
Today we are speaking with Doug about this and much more.
Thanks to Cynthia Maurer for recommending Dr. Leo Rebello to this program: http://www.healthwisdom.org
Host Sallie O. Elkordy's contact: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 and blog: http://BillionToddlerMarchForSurvival.blogspot.com/
Debbie Voyles from the TexLa Telehealth Resource Center joins Polycom's Pam Markle to discuss the current state of telemedicine adoption in Texas and Louisiana, the reasons why providers in those states are adopting the technology, and the benefits that it's delivering to patients.
Tarhaka Amaana El Bey
1.What is an Administrative process?
2.How doe's it work on the private side?
3.How doe's it work in the public?
4.Why do an Administrative process?
To Cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com/
What we do http://www.newdebtelimination.net/
Visit my Blog Spot http://www.tarhaka-el-bey.blogspot.com/
Vince Balsamo of Emerge.MD drops by the studio to discuss the rise of telehealth, the ways it can benefit both patients and healthcare providers and the shifting healthcare landscape in the United States today. Vince will also discuss the upcoming ATA Conference and the topics he expects attendees to focus on during the event.
Jay talks with public policy researcher Kathleen Geier, who writes about economics, labor, feminism, politics and culture. See Inequality Matters, The Baffler, The Nation, The Washington Monthly, Salon, The American Prospect. etc. More at: http://inequalitymattersblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html#sthash.9UqWAHEM.dpuf
Follow @Kathy_Gee @JayAckroyd
Welcome to the GovTransformer podcast series. Today we are speaking with Aaron Cornfeld, Group Vice President of Sales Engineering for Oracle Public Sector, and Geoff Green, Vice President of Business Development for Oracle Public Sector. These gentlemen will be discussing key trends in government IT, as well as insights on both the “Oracle on Oracle” story and Oracle Storage solutions.
We pre-empt our regular "Secular Sunday" episodes of controversial, thought-provoking debates, lectures and authors with this special "The Assault on Public Education."
Program Summary 31 August 2014
This is a special program on the corporate attempt to take over and privatize our public schools with Charter Schools. The show will expose how the "reform" movement under Obama's "Race to the Top" is being used as a guise to bring about this privatization of our public schools. You'll learn how they're doing it, who's behind it and what you can do about it.
Hear journalist/blogger Jonathan Pelto and school counselor Christine Ladd about the privatization of our public schools which is being driven by government, corporations and billionaire foundations ( Gates, Broad & Walton foundations) They discuss the impact on schools, teachers and students and how it's being done. The methods used to turn our public schools over to private, for profit charter schools are Obama's Race to the Top, the Common Core State Standards and the tests that go along with them, and teacher evaluation based on these test scores. It's scandalous and being supported by both political parties. Jonathan Pelto's blog has a wealth of information about the privatization assault in Connecticut: www.jonathanpelto.org
The Assault on Public Education is produced in the studio of WWUH 91.3 FM at the University of Hartford and airs monthly the last Monday of the month from 12- 1:00 PM.. at WWUH 91.3 FM (www.wwuh.org)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- Annahilation (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (33 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (28 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (6 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (0 chatters)