SORT BY Relevancy
Police families are not immune to the violence and terror of intimate partner abuse, yet few departments have any specific policies to address domestic violence complaints when their own officers are involved.
Join us when Judith Spitzer talks about police and DV. Judith Spitzer is an award-winning journalist, columnist and online producer. She has worked for many newspapers large and small including The Rocky Mountain News, The Denver Post, The Oregonian’s OregonLive.com, The Daily World, and many others.
As editor of a monthly woman’s news magazine in Denver, she wrote several investigative pieces including a story on Denver Police harassment of female officers as well as a story on the Aurora Police Dept. regarding their handling of domestic violence cases and others.
Join Christy Demetrakis and her special guest Daniel Amis for "3 Steps To Creating A Successful Relationship!" Tuesday, October 13th at 6:30pm EST.
Daniel Amis is known as The Personal Relationship Trainer that works with individuals, companies, and couples on getting their relationships in better shape. He is also a Transformational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Author, and Certified, Professional Matchmaker.
He has worked with many individuals over the years to create and get into the type of relationship they prefer and deserve.
He offers many years of relationship advising- as well as live tele-classes and phone coaching.
These First Things
11) Man likes to make complex what God has made simple.
12) Accept what God reveals, even if it doesn’t answer all your questions or doesn’t seem to fit in with your other beliefs.
13) Is what you’re believing working for you? He has a purpose for our time here, and if we don’t learn it here we will have to learn it in the next age to come.
14) Religious Jargon. One of the first things we’re going to do is to try as much as possible to stay away from religious terms, and instead re-phrase the concepts into something that will hopefully mean something to all of us.
Spirit, Soul & Body and the 3 Realms of Reality
When we understand how God made us, and the changes wrought through salvation, we are better equipped to overcome the world, the flesh and the devil. We need to start with a solid understanding and description of what we are, and what our environment is. If you are a regenerated Christian, you can say, “I am a spirit, I have a soul and I live in a body.”
The Body & the Natural Realm
God created us with bodies. Each of us lives in a unique body, inherited genetically from our parents, who inherited their bodies from their parents, and so on. The body is made up of skin, muscle, circulatory system, heart, brain, etc. Our body was made to function in this earthly environment for a limited time and under earthly restrictions, and it is our body that communicates and relates to this world. The body has five senses: touch, taste, smell, sight and hearing. The body is not a spiritual entity, but is often affected by what goes on in both the soul and the spirit. The body is not eternal. Warfare in the natural realm consists of taking care of our bodies; when our bodies break down, it is often an indication that there is something wrong in the soulical realm.
During the postseason, the United Cardinal Bloggers are bringing you analysis every night there is a St. Louis Cardinals playoff game. Tonight, Bill Ivie (I70 Baseball) and Josh Gilliam (1892 On Through) will talk about Game 3 of the National League Divisional Series. Jake Arrieta is the focus from most of the media, but were the Cardinals able to solve him and take a lead in the series? If not, can they force their way back to Busch Stadium for a Game 5. Bill and Josh will bring you the answers!
Sunday Night Preview
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal - Dorothy (27 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (12 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- GEORGIA JONHSON (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- drsusieloveconnection (0 chatters)