SORT BY Relevancy
James Smolev, MD, chief of Urology at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital will visit with Anna's Journey to discuss the importance of early detection and the possibility of a 90+% chance of recovery from Prostate Cancer.
As September is Prostate Cancer Awareness... and following this past weekend's big walk for Prostate Cancer, Anna's Journey is doing more to help raise that awareness... with the help of Dr. Smolev, listeners will have the opportunity to share this info with all those in their family, with friends and anyone else who may need to hear it.
When we battle or struggle with Sin, no matter what it is we often conceed and say "the devil made me do it". It really is sort of an easy way out. Satan is after all the great deceiver and master manipulator who's goal is to drag away and entice every follower of Christ and lead them to doom and destruction. It's really our faith that's truly being tested. And so it comes down to our desires. The things we watch on TV, internet, what we choose to meditate on or lust after....is on us. Its our desires that get us in trouble, but thank God we can choose to think holy, righteous and pure thoughts. In order to do this we must get to the root of the problem.
in Real Estate
No money or credit for your deal? No problem! Why not have a private investor fund it?? Private money for real estate deals is the best thing since the invention of the wheel! A private lender isn't going to be so concerned with your credit score as much as he/she will be with the numbers in the deal. If you have a winning deal that will return a good profit, a private lender should be one of the first people, if not the first person you get on your team.
On this episode of Investor Zone Radio, we'll talk about what private lending is, and how to go about getting a private lender or two on your team. If you're nearing retirement with little to no money to survive, let alone fund real estate deals, and you want to start real estate investing for retirement, you don't want to miss this information packed episode. Even if you're younger and just starting out in real estate investing, this informative episode should not be missed. Learn more about relatively hassle free private money for real estate deals on this enlightening episode. Join us LIVE, Sunday mornings @ 10 AM EST!
Investor Zone Radio is brought to you each week by: www.8thmoonhomebuyers.com
Join Kelly as she interviews psychologist Deirdre Barrett about Dreams & Creative Problem Solving.
Deirdre Barrett, Ph.D. is a psychologist on the faculty of Harvard Medical School’s Behavioral Medicine Program. She is the Past President of both the International Association for the Study of Dreams and the American Psychological Association’s Div. 30, The Society for Psychological Hypnosis. Dr. Barrett has written four books including Supernormal Stimui (Norton, 2010), and The Committee of Sleep (Random House, 2001/paper 2010). She is the editor of four additional books, The New Science of Dreaming(Praeger/Greenwood, 2007) and Trauma and Dreams (Harvard University Press, 1996). Dr. Barrett has published dozens of academic articles and chapters on health, hypnosis, and dreams
If there is an argument against god, it is the problem of evil. Even believers admit this is the strongest argument against god, so that must be so. If it is, why hasn't it convinced all the believers?
Let's talk about the answers to the problem of evil and why I think they fail. This is counter apologetics - why I snort and retort!
Plus your calls.
Logically, that means awesomeness!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Mississippi's own DJ Problem, Genesis Be, P.U.R.P. and Lo Gutta to Conversations LIVE to discuss not just their love of making great music but what it's been like to share it with the world. DJ Problem also discusses his upcoming mixtape release DA SIPP'S MOST WANTED, and shares why he wants to support Mississippi's own.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: What Is Really A Business Problem?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
Join A.Raquel, Mahoghani Dawn and Ray Cornelius on Tuesday for another edition of The Conversation Cafe™ as they discuss the latest news and entertainment topics of the day during their “Keeping You In the Know” segment and in the second half of the show A.Raquel and Mahoghani Dawn will discuss “Domestic Abuse A Major Social Problem” and review Domestic Violence Facts (http://www.ncadv.org/files/DomesticViolenceFactSheet(National).pdf) from the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (http://www.ncadv.org/). Tune in to join the conversation at 773-97-3986 and “Remember…where there’s no dialogue, there’s no conversation!”
Follow Ray Cornelius on Facebook: facebook.com/Ray-Cornelius Twitter: @RayCornelius75 Instagram: instagram.com/raycornelius. For more information about the National Coalition Against Domestic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SupportNCADV?sk=timeline and National Statistics about Domestic Violence http://www.ctcadv.org/information-about-domestic-violence/national-statistics/. 24/7 national hotline: The National Domestic Violence Hotline (http://www.thehotline.org/).
Dr. Ian Thompson is Professor, Glenda and Gary Woods Distinguished Chair in GU Oncology at The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio. Dr. Ian Thompson received his undergraduate degree from West Point and his M.D. degree from Tulane University. After a Residency in Urology in San Antonio, he completed a fellowship in Urologic Oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Thompson has published over 400 scientific papers, several dozen book chapters, and has edited five textbooks in medicine and surgery. He currently serves as Vice-Chair of the Early Detection Research Network of the National Cancer Institute and is Chair of the Genitourinary Committee of the Southwest Oncology Group, the largest clinical trials organization supported by the National Cancer Institute. Dr. Thompson is the Principal Investigator of the San Antonio Center for Biomarkers Of Risk of Prostate Cancer. This cohort study, with up to 8 years of followup, currently follows over 3,600 men for development of prostate cancer and has been the source of many recent important developments in the early detection of prostate cancer.
Our prostate cancer panels are conducted in association with Prostate Cancer International and Prostate Cancer Foundation.
RSVP here (or) mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- SHRAonair (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- churchfolk (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)