SORT BY Relevancy
I can not even begin to guess how many times I have been told things like...
"Bill our two party system is just not working"
"Our voting system needs an overall, It's all broken."
"Bill, we need open primaries." and the opposite, "We need to tighten up our primaries. The system is being abused."
This morning "In the Pickle Barrel" we will discuss these issues.
Hopefully, with your input, we will be able to determine what is right and what is wrong with our system of elections.Or, perhaps we will decide our system is okay.
Hope to see you at 7AM-8:30AM this morning "In the Pickle Barrel".
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
The show returns LIVE. Join Host Dave Bourne as he talks about his NV Supreme Court Case, Bars scanning your license into state police data bases in Utah, and his ideas to abandon voting and political involvement for NON COMPLIANCE!!!! Don't miss this episode!!
The show promotes and discusses the ideas of true freedom and liberty for all people without the partisan politics. Exposing the government for what it is, a mafia that rules only by the threat of force without concent. The show supports peaceful consentual voluntary relationships. Where the people are not robbed, oppressed, controlled and abused under the threat of force and in many cases actual force is used to force compliance.
I don't want someone else to represent me and make decisions about how I should live my life, when I know what's best for me and can represent myself. I am not a republican, I am not a democrat. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative. I will not allow you to define me, or force me to join one of your gangs. I am an individual and I believe in freedom and liberty for all people, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation as all human beings have a right to freedom and liberty. I will stand up to government oppression and do what I can to educate the public on the illusion and or lack of true freedom in America.
Google Plus: Dave Bourne/Non Partisan Liberty for All
Listen to the archives on ITunes!!
Join the crew of the Pajama Party for lively, adult conversation, commentary, movie and TV reviews and lots of fun! We keep it real all the time, and remember, PJ's only - no clothes allowed!
We're talking about the latest political news, including the good, bad and the ugly, and what's hot in Hollywood. We'll be all the way live, so you don't want to miss this 90 minute show!
DC Homegrown Entertainment just wrapped up shooting an original video short entitled "Sister, Sister, Sister" in Los Angeles last week so we'll tell you all about that exciting project.
If you have people you want to put on the "Kiss It" List, call in live and add their names and we'll shout them out at the end of the show. Don't be shy... if they deserve it, let 'em have it!
Chayah Beit Eloah - A Taste of Torah Join us as we are starting the beginning of Shabbat with a Taste of Torah. Each week we shall bring a teaching from the weekly Torah Reading schedule. Friday Night, August 22nd, 2014 / 22 Av 5774 @ 6:00 pm Listeners Dial: 213-943-3442 Topic: The Requirement for Unconditional Loyalty to Eloah: Test of the False Prophets.
Contact us, email: email@example.com Blessings & Shalum.
Yehweh (he who exists) will kneel before you presenting gifts and will guard you with a hedge of protection, Yehweh (he who exists) will illuminate the wholeness of his being toward you bringing order and he will provide you with love, sustenance and friendship, Yehweh (he who exists) will lift up his wholeness of being and look upon you and he will set in place all you need to be whole and complete. So shall they put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them. Num 6:24-27.
His Vassal(Servant), Sheliyahh Janet E Brown About Me:http://bit.ly/sheliyahhjanetbio Facebook page: http://j.mp/chayahfbpage Twitter:@chayahbeiteloah or @apostlejanet
Tune in weekly as Ken Moellman addresses major issues, in Kentucky and the nation, and provides solutions based in liberty.
Ken Moellman is a political activist who has been a campaign manager, candidate, and party leader. He currently serves as the Chair of the Libertarian Party of Kentucky.
Campaign for Liberty
I'll be discussing the possibility that Early Voting is a Scheme of the Political System to Fix Elections in AZ.Vans programs consist mainly on Political Issues and his Comments on them. He'll have Guests, and take Callins @ 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283, join us in the Chat Room. We appreciate your Sharing the Program & Join me on Face Book with comments, postings, likes etc., Contact Van to speak with your groups in person. God Bless You All; Van
Campaign Site; http://vanushouse.com
Check the #’s;
FAIR/Pulse, Feb. 2013— poll of likely voters: * 86% believe illegal immigration is a problem in the U.S. * 74% believe the government isn’t effective at preventing illegal immigration.
Rasmussen, Jan 2013— poll of likely voters: * 90% of Union Members say reduction of illegal immigration is important to them.
CIS/Pulse, Feb. 2013 — poll of likely voters: * 64% say immigration enforcement is too little.*71% believe illegal aliens in the U.S. a result of a failure to enforce immigration laws
53% would be more likely to support a political party that favored the enforcement of immigration laws.
Check out this link as well having to do with “AZTLAN” MOVEMENT: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126 ,
Contact; Van to share this and more Information with your groups as well.
Activist Lee Peer, AKA "The Mouth" stands up for TRUTH, JUSTICE and FREEDOM. The Mouth discusses Gun Control, Police Brutality, the Constitution, Freedom of Speech, and Government Corruption. Who will stand up and speak the TRUTH in the midst of a police state? Who will join The Mouth in his fight against TYRANNY at The Last Voice for Liberty!
Ferguson is a city of 21,000 residents. This little city is 67% black 28% white, and others. On August 9, 2014 a young man, preparing to enter college on Monday August 12, never made it past August 9. This young man was killed by a police officer. The account given by the officer is that the young man was ordered to not walk in the street. It is said by the officer the young man refused to move to the sidewalk; words were exchanged, the young many reached into the patrol car to grap the officer and the office shot to protect himself. Based on the officers statement via police chief, the young man proceeded to run away, and the officer chased the boy and shot him several more times. The young man then lay dead, for 4 hours in the very street the officer attempted to prevent him from walking in. The reason for the now body of the young man to lay in the hot August street for 4 hours is known only to the police officers of the small town of 21,000 residents. The officer, Darren Wilson, has not been arrested, and no other person has been arrested. A person walking in the middle of a street is killed while running away from an officer, and the officer remains free, on paid leave. What does the death of a person mean to a city so small? To the majority of the people, the death is a tramatic experience and they want justice for the death of the young man. Mike Brown, who is not longer with us. To a few choice people the death of the young man, a black man, means peace has been disturbed in their small city and the few does not want the eyes of the world on their small city watching angry demonstrators.
I find something strange going on in Ferguson Missiouri. I will talk about some concerns in todays shows. Any listeners from Ferguson who know something about the voting there, please call in and let's talk about voting statistics in Ferguson Missiouri.