SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
May 22, 2012 – An urgent matter in Florida, Property Insurance premium increases, and the Real Estate Roundtable will discuss with special guest, Chris Dunham of Dunham Insurance! This is a serious issue that you need to learn about as it will effect your mortgage escrow and your Florida property.
Fort Lauderdale Realtors & hosts of the REAL ESTATE ROUNDTABLE & founders of the Henri Frank Group brokered by REMAX PREFERRED, www.HenriFrank.com, Henri Vezie & Frank Vigliotti will present this Roundtable discussion. Pat Nugent and Tad Ground of the Law Offices of Nugent and Ground, LLC have settled mortgages and pre foreclosures for 100’s of homeowners all throughout South Florida.
Lynn Whitefall of Goldstar Financial with Lynn’s Mortgage Minute, www.GoldStarSouthEast.com, Steal Deals sponsored by Dunham Insurance, www.dunhamins.com, and the Roundtable Discussion are sponsored by Nugent & Ground in Fort Lauderdale on East Sunrise Blvd in the Galleria Business Center.
Today’s program is sponsored by the Henri Frank Group, main office located at 2810 E Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale & offices in Plantation, Hillsboro Shores and Wilton Manors at 2166 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, Florida. Listen to the Real Estate Roundtable with Henri and Frank on Blog Talk Radio, www.blogtalkradio.com/RealEstateRoundtable. Also on our website at www.HenriFrank.com/radio, Buying, selling or investing in the South Florida real estate market, listen to the program for information that you can use to make the best of your Real Estate transaction. Want to shop for a property, you must call us today at 954-604-9999 or Write email@example.com
Today’s guest is Paul Carroll, CEO and Editor in Chief of Insurance Thought Leadership.
Paul is the co-author of The New Killer Apps: How Large Companies Can Out-Innovate Start-Ups and Billion Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn From the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Years and the author of Big Blues: The Unmaking of IBM, a major best-seller published in 1993. Paul spent 17 years at the Wall Street Journal as an editor and reporter. The paper nominated him twice for Pulitzer Prizes. In 1996, he founded Context, a thought-leadership magazine on the strategic importance of information technology that was a finalist for the National Magazine Award for General Excellence. He is a co-founder of the Devil’s Advocate Group consulting firm.
in Real Estate
Craig Endo, Vice-President, Branch Manager of Old Republic Title & Escrow, Kahala, Hawaii who brings 25 years of experience in the industry and a wealth of knowledge, including commercial and general escrows will be giving us excellent tips of why you should buy title insurance.
2nd half of our show is about the 4 P's. Can you guess what they are? Are you working on the highest and best use of your time? Really living on purpose? Listen in, better yet, join in with us and share your story.
Today we’re talking about tomorrow. The world as it is and as it’s going to be - the world of opportunity for those prepared – the change architects. Our guest is Michael Jans. He is the founder and CEO of Agency Revolution. He’s been defined in the industry press as an “Insurance Marketing Maven” and a “marketing genius.” Clients have described him as a “Millionaire Maker.” His history includes serving as the Executive VP for the Professional Insurance Agents in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska - the fastest growing affiliate of the Certified Insurance Counselors' (CIC) program - for seven years.
Even the most casual observer of the risk and insurance industries can easily see the “fingerprints” of government on the process and results. Legislation, litigation and regulation are much of the process. The change that is the ACA is just one large example. Even the most casual observer of government can easily see the “fingerprints” of politics and grassroots on the process and hence the outcomes.
In the past two decades, Brian Feldman has lived and worked at the intersection of healthcare, grassroots and politics. As a founder of the Edison Group and now as a Senior Partner with Allison Partners – Brian will provide us with insight into the past, present, and future of the art of politics and the people and groups that determine the outcome.
Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes sits down with Sound Marketing's Jack Burke as they cover technology, the global economy and the new power players that could affect the insurance industry.
In July of 2005, Mike facilitated a presentation to a group of agents on “Crisis Communication” at the Grand Hotel in Point Clear Alabama. There was little interest in the presentation and no enthusiasm. Most slept through the program. None could understand the “need for crisis communications in a local independent agency.” Four weeks later Hurricane Katrina changed our lives and our world.
This week's guest is Bob Swayze with Eustis Agency in New Orleans. Bob has been a producer since 1979 and works on a wide variety of large commercial accounts. In addition to production, he is one of the principals of Eustis Insurance & Benefits and is on the producer recruiting/development team. He is a Past President of RiskProNet. Listen to his story of facing the devistation that came as a result of Hurricane Katrina, and what he's learned since.
In 99% of real estate and insurance brokerages I have every worked over the last 15 years, these are the training areas agents needed to improve producer sales and success rates:
Understanding what a business is
Some important economic topics
The definition of capitalism
The difference between marketing and advertising
Prospecting friends, family and strangers
Measuring contacts to prospects to sales ratios
Building rapport with prospects
Interviewing prospects and trial closes
Working as a consultant, not a salesperson
Discussing experiences and concerns with prospects
Understanding how to let prospects close themselves
Brokerages which lacked these traiing topics typically see high turnover because most producers are transitioning from W2 employment and have never owned businesses until they passed state real estate and insurance exams.
High turnover leads to:
Producers never learning the industry
Producers bouncing from office to office
Slow brokerage practice growth
Increasing commissions to attract and retain producers
Real estate brokers and insurance managers interested in reducing high turnover should contact 321SetAppointments.com for information to boost producer productivity.
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses the issues involving renovation costs for an investment property. Specifically, he addresses the difference between quick and affordable repairs versus expensive (and necessary) overhauls, which may make it financially unattractive to buy a specific home.
This show would be a lively discussion on 3 basic insurance principals.
1. How life insurance is the most important coverage.
2. How disability income insurance can keep you afloat.
3. Balancing two budgets, the need for Business overhead Expense.
Greg Palmer is a seasoned Benefit consultant to small business owners. Specializing in Key Man Insurance. Succession Planning and Business Insurance.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (24 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (18 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- RevBarbara (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)