SORT BY Relevancy
Have you seen any social media users make a mistake? Of course you have because we all do. Unfortunately, some of these mistakes can be quite damaging to your image, especially when they are easily avoidable.
Do you assume that the only way to get in the paper or on TV is through pure luck or by being a huge organization with a full marketing department? That's not true. You can obtain excellent exposure for your business by recognizing your opportunities, creating a media plan, establishing and nourishing relationships with the press and a little professional help. Katherine Bulava will join us to share her insights on this very important topic.
Katherine is the founder of Hatha Communications, a full service public relations firm. . She started her career as a freelance journalist and editor covering local politics and community and economic development. She holds a BA in English with a minor in Creative Writing and a Master's in Communications Management, a joint MA/MBA program, from John Carroll University.
Today's show is sponsored by Audible.com and Expert Insights. Audible.com is a leading provider of spoken audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/businessgrowth.
Expert Insights is my latest book. It’s made up of 10 episodes from this radio show. Each chapter provides information you can use in your business today. It is available on Amazon.com.
Today our lecture will come from our own CEO of The National Exgtraordinary Professional Women Association, Mrs. Diane Winbush. Diane has has over 25 years of leadership experience. Her developments escalated to business and marketing. She has had tons of exposure to many levels of leadership and has met some of the most prominent celebrities and clergy through her radio broadcasts and live networking events. She has authored over 75 books in Christianity, politics, children activity, romance, and more. She hosts several radio broadcasts to impact men and women in business and Christianity. Accompanied with these radio shows are published digital and printed magazines to build and market more exposure for their business and ministry. She is a philanthropic for outreach ministries and charities and continues to support women in business, marketing, domestic violence, and breast cancer awareness. For more information about her, go to www.nationalextraordinaryprofessionalwomen.com or www.boldwomenoffaith.comAs a business owner; she desired to serve and build a platform for women on an entrepreneurial level. Having already launched the "Building Your Future" organization project; Diane changed the name to The National Extraordinary Professional Women in 2014. This association began to train and coach women in Memphis, Tennessee at The Ridgeway Business Center and later to The Kroc Center in Memphis, Tennessee. Women could attend an hour packed business session on their lunch break for entrepreneurial success.This would later coach women in many areas of business and to impact in start up businesses. The N. E. P. W launched a new venue for business in St. Petersburg, Florida at The Echelon Pointe Business Center.
Exposition hosts Valerie Thomas and Mike Thompson features Jamie C. Sloane, a professional artist currently residing in Gallipolis Ohio. Jamie studied Music Composition at Marshall University (non-graduate), writing symphonies and other large orchestral works. Jamie began to paint as a pastime, and found later that he had a passion as an artist coming through in the visual form. Much of my earlier paintings resemble music in the visual sense. Sloane’s first gallery show was in Gallipolis Ohio at the French Art Colony, titled ‘Translations: Aesthetic Interpretations of Gallipolis’; a visual translation of the historical landscape of Gallipolis Ohio. His second show occurred just one year later, containing 45 new paintings; this was held in Point Pleasant at The Gallery At 409.
Jamie C. Sloan
Email address: email@example.com
838 1st Avenue, Gallipolis, Ohio 45631
The moment you decide that you want to become a business proefessional, you must behave the part. Professionalism has become such a lost art these days. Especially on social media. People thing that they can behave any way they want and it won't affect their business. WRONG.... Join us and weigh in on your opinion about social media behaviors.
Through the power of technology and the daily pressures of keeping you and your brand in the forefront, it is very important to stay current and be on your game on a weekly, if not a daily basis. The number one goal most entrepreneurs are finding out is that is to their gain to remain in contact with there customer base as well as there new and potential clients.
Social Media Management is a very important attribute to any business small or large and to have the right person or company handling that for you is key. Today we discuss that topic, amongst others on how to stay ahead of the Social Media Curve, 2016!
Please visit our blog over at rjokwillis.online and by all means sign up for some great content that you may be able to use with your business.
With the ever changing world, it is important to stay in Vue (view) with your Consumer... Consumervue Many tools including ways that you can create leads for your business daily..
This show we will talk about relationships and social media. Do social media cause relationships to go downhill? Why or why not? What is the difference between "FB Relationships" vs Real World Relationships? Have social media change the make up of relationships? We are also gonna way the pros and cons of being in a relationship and dealing with social media.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (73 chatters)
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)