SORT BY Relevancy
Bill Jeffries and John Singer, hosts of Professional Development Straegies launch the radio series with an introduction to Career Transition, Development and Advancement.
in Self Help
Jenny Olding is a Professional Speaker, Author, Lifestyle and Sales Strategist and
Entrepreneur. An Ohio native, Jenny graduated the University of Rio Grande with NO-DEBT,
while earning a 3.9 GPA, playing 3 sports and participating in 2 study-abroad programs. In
September of 2013, she was inducted into Rio Grande’s Athletic Hall of Fame.
Straight out of college, she began a professional sales career, in which she became a sixfigure
earner by the age of 27. She has been the recipient of multiple President’s Club
Awards, which is an award designated to top sales representatives in a company.
Jenny is the CEO of Lifestyle Change International. She has been named the Working
Women of Tampa Bay woman of the week, and is actively involved in multiple professional
Teresita Glasgow interviews Christian authors, artist, ministers, entrepreneurs, small business owners as well as rich and successful individuals. Teresita Glasgow is the president/CEO of In His Season, Inc. a Christian company dedicated to training and developing individuals who are seriously engaged in building the Kingdom of God by finding and fulfilling their purpose.
UPDATE ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WITH
And we'll also talk about the upcoming national conference with our guest Deputy Executive Director Frederick Brown
Presented by SMARTBRIEF
We are meeting with Bill Swanson, CEO of Cartridge World.
Cartridge World background:
• Cartridge World is the world’s leading retailer and franchisor specializing in selling brand name printers, high-quality ink and toner cartridges, printing supplies and service for business and domestic customers.
• The company pioneered an industry 20 years ago, and is still the global franchise leader with 1,400 stores in 50 countries.
• This year, Cartridge World will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary in the U.S.
• Cartridge World was named #90 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list.
• While Staples and Office Max/Depot have announced plans to close 625 stores, Cartridge World is looking to fill that need in communities across the country. Ex-big box store managers and B2B sales peoples are ideal franchisee candidates for the company.
In Part 2, we have a clip from our Great Quotes in Franchising Podcast. Franchise Interviews meets with Jeffrey Bier who owns and operates the Franklin Lakes, New Jersey location and Norman Friedman a multi store Cartridge World owner who owns and operates the Brick, New Jersey and the Toms River, New Jersey Cartridge World locations.
this is a repeat of an earlier recording and one of my favorites we Interview Mr.Rich Bonilla A Man instrumental in the early rise of the NY salsa craze and Manager of an incredible array of salsa artist both past and present we will get intamte with Mr. Bonilla and enjoy his company. We will be joined by El Gran Tito with his "Reggae Lingo" we will have music and laughs.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/digitunzz/2014/05/03/digitunzz-interviews-mr-rich-bonilla#ixzz38cmDOyjW
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (59 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (7 chatters)
- THE PORTICO OF SOLOMON (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Cosmicopia Cafe (4 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)