SORT BY Relevancy
For years Dawn O'Connor has trained and coached thousands of people to help them maximize their productivity at work. Now she joined forces with Graham Allcott, the founder of UK’s leading productivity training company Think Productive. Together they share a vision to deliver practical solutions and a fresh perspective on personal productivity to companies of all shapes and sizes across Canada.
Think Productive provides fun workshops with personalized at-desk coaching to help employees increase productivity, beat stress, feel more in control of their work and develop playful, productive momentum.
Visit http://www.thinkproductive.ca for more information. Read more FREE Business Resources in the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Cooking and your kids!
This week on Productive Play Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar are going to discuss the importance cooking has in the development of young children. Join them Wednesday, July 16th at 10amPT/1pmET and LIVE on your time in archive and enjoy some specific cooking activities and tips to encorage learning while in the kitchen with your child or students.
Debi and Elissa are the founders of If Not You, Who.org - a free website offering over 300 activities that prepare your child for kindergarten. They are here monthly sharing ideas and information to make Productive Play time with your children, so join us on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs.
Thanks to our show sponsors Angelic Comfort and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace.
Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, join The Word of Mom Network and email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to become part of our growing network.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
One of the goals of education is to foster imagination and creativity - and Productive Play - and our activites encourage a child to think. Some states, on their lists of things to know when entering kindergarten, suggest children should be able to count and identify 10 objects, others 25. Today on our show, we are sharing ideas on some ways to check how well a preschoolers "know" the number 2.
Join Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar, creators of If Not You, Who.org as the share great activities and information on how you can have Productive Play time with your children as you get them ready to go to school. They will be here on Word of Mom Radio every third Wednesday of the month with a lunch and learn and another skill to share with your children.
Thanks to our show sponsors Healthy Concepts and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace on our website.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Google+, like us on Facebook, join The Word of Mom Network fan page and email us at email@example.com with comments, questions and for information on how you can become a guest on one of our shows.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
in Self Help
Leisa Ruiz is a presenter with Productive Learning, a unique personal growth company that was founded in 1992. Productive Learning supports their clients to create and live they life they truly want.
Since 1995, Leisa's mission has been to inspire people to make a positive change in their life. She has carried this mission from her time as an Instructor at Cal State Fullerton through her years in Sales & Management and as a Small Business Owner. Now, as a member of the Productive Learning Team, Leisa speaks to audiences who want to close the gap between what they currently have and what they truly want in life.
Don't forget: 50% OFF first workshop!! Just meantion "KICKASS"
How do you make the most out of your playtime with you children? Founders of If Not You Who.org Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar - the mother/daughter Mompreneuer team share debut Productive Playtime here on Word of Mom Radio.As Mompreneurs and business women our time in so valuable and, because of that, we have to find ways to make the most out of the time we share with our children - while making sure they are learning the skills they need to be ready for Kindergarten. Debi and Elissa have taken all the guess work out of how to do this with If Not You, Who.org and are now bringing their expertise to Word of Mom Radio each month with a great 30 minute podcast! Join us and have some fun as you learn how to have Productive Playtime with your kids!
Thanks to our show sponsors Healthy Concepts and Safety First Bags. Meet all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace and find out how you can join them!
Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+ and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments and information on how to be a guest.
Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs - the NEW Business Woman...sharing the wisdom on women.
in Self Help
Power achievers are productive people. In this Financial Friday episode, learn the habits of productive people and start producing on a level that will bring you more results. Also, Expert Certified Financial Planner, Mario Payne will be with us to teach the basics about Municipal Bonds. Take control of your wealth by learning to grow your finances with Mario. Also, complete the new challenge in the Do Life With Power Challenge.
Register free for the Do Life With Power Challenge. Click Now.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." Plato Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar, creators of If Not You, Who.org are here with Productive Play on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs - the NEW Business Woman, Their show shares great ways to productively play with your children.
Centuries ago, mankind was aware of the impact of music and now research shows how important it is to have a young child involved in music. Productive Play will share some information, songs and ways to put music into a child's life that will benefit him now and in the future. Join is for a fun 30 minute podcast and learn how to share the gift of music with your children.
Thanks to our show sponsors Everything Family.net and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all our Mompreneur Sponsors in our Marketplace on our website.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, life us on Facebook and email us at email@example.com for information on how you can become one of our sponsors.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Tune in live on pops MOVEMENT radio network at 7139550708 as Developers of DREAMS presents women building a positive and productive change. tonight topic is healing from addiction with our special guest Danny Christian an author and motivation speaker. Chime in on the phone or internet at www.blogtalkradio.com/popsmovement we look forward to your support. Thank YOU. Mother Hollywood, ADVISOR Bo, and Don Dirk
To find a good job in a hurry you gotta have a workable plan. The way to make job search more productive and less time consuming takes a series of objectives.
1. Dealing With Setbacks of Unemployment
2. Goals and Career Choices
3. Read and Follow Instructions
4. Accept Today and Experience Change
5. There is Room for Improvement
Attitude matters in all we do, especially job search. Anticipate getting hired. An application either help or hurt your job search efforts. Appearance is important for that first impression. Building self esteem is important. Build on your strengths and get hired sooner rather than later.
Monika and Mike delve into the office environment and explore ways to make your workspace healthy, productive and enjoyable.
Chime in with P.O.P.S. This evening 6:30pm Central / 7:30pm Eastern Times by dialing 7139550708 as Women Building A Positive And Productive Change: Discuss >>>> COPING WITH DAY TO DAY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO WE FUNCTION ABOVE THE CONFLICT?????? JOIN US AS WE SPEAK ABOUT SOLUTIONS TO OUR DAY TO DAY PROBLEMS............in Love and Service to our Mind, Body and Soul
Build stronger inner confidence by mastering your mental and physical self. When you wakeup, take time to address your needs: shower, eat, exercise and any other activity that gets you Revved-up. Then examine what must be done by you this day so that you meet high expectations for yourself. Addressing your needs first, opens your body up and allows you to engage in the tasks that you are obligated to get done. Create an excitement for the activities of the day- addressing your needs sets the scene for your enthusiasm. Reflect upon what you are grateful for at this moment. Whatever it is that is a “blessing” to you for being there, take time to be grateful. If you can not readily identify things for which to be grateful, then practice being grateful: It’s a great day, the sun is shining, I have no pain, I slept well, I have someone who loves me.
Once your mind and body are” engaged” with the present,(1) Look at what you should do to advance goals of your life (like things on your “bucket list”). Thinking about the “dreams of your life”, you set in motion vibrations necessary to bring your desires to fruition.(2) Reflect on your present life: your job, your home, your school, then identify if you are waiting for anything from anybody.
(a)Make a list of “who am I waiting for” to be able to advance a project : make a phone call, stop by an office, visit a school and talk to a counselor or advisor or email a colleague or classmate.
(b)Then make a second list of "who you should be contacting": speak to your boss about a raise or a desired job assignment; meet with a teacher to request more time for an assignment or a change in your schedule; call a sick friend and any other task that defines your success and core values.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (184 chatters)
- John Baptist (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- AlimBey (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Hex Education (3 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)