SORT BY Relevancy
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
The African History Network Show, Thursday, July 30th, 9:00pm-12midnight EST (6:00pm-9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. Our guest will be Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African Newswire. We’ll discuss President Obama’s recent trip to Africa, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Detroit home foreclosures and African American businesses being pushed out of downtown Detroit and more. Call in with your Questions/Comments or to listen to the show at 914-338-1375.
1) Abayomi Azikiwe, will discuss the impact of President Obama’s recent trip to Kenya and Ethiopia and AG Loretta Lynch. 3) The killer of Sam Dubose lied in his Police Report and was indicted for Murder yesterday. 4) Atty Monique Pressely recently spoke with NewsOne now about the Bill Cosby case and corrected distortions in the media. 6) We’ll share a very special message from Dr. Claud Anderson explaining how we need to chase resources and stop chasing Civil Rights. 5) This date in African American History.
Help Support The African History Network. If you like the information that we share on our show and the articles and videos on our Facebook FanPage, “The African History Network” you can support us at our website www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the "Donate" button to help us stay on the air.
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. During the broadcast we will feature our regular PANW reports with dispatches involving developments on the four-year aftermath of the imperialist-engineered war of regime-change in the North African state of Libya; also a Memphis police officer was shot dead yesterday just two weeks after an African American was killed during a traffic stop; a Cincinnati police officer has been indicted for murder after shooting an African American during a routine traffic stop; and a look at the character of police training where they are taught to shoot to kill. In the second hour we continue our focus on Black August, a monthlong tribute to the resistance of African people against slavery, colonialism, neo-colonialism and imperialism. This segment presents a 1968 lecture by Hosea Williams, a leading member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), who speaks on the Poor People's Campaign of that year. The final hour looks at the contributions of Blanche K. Bruce, a Mississippi politician and US Senator who served during the period of Reconstruction in the late 1870s and early 1880s. Bruce was the first African American to serve a full term in the Senate. He died in Washington, D.C. in 1898 at the age of 57.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Fri. July, 31st, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Our guest will be G. Brown of The Reel Network discussing African American entertainment news and the images of African Americans in the Media. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on “Radio Shows” at the top of the page.
1) G. Brown of The Reel Network will discuss hot topics like the Funeral of Sandra Bland, the death of Bobbi Kristina and questions that surround it, R&B Singer Tyrese has a #1 CD but can’t get radio airplay on certain stations and are affluent African Americans disconnected from the #BlackLivesMatter Movement? 2) Former Officer Ray Tensing who shot and killed Sam Dubose is asking for his job back. 3) Monique Pressley, attorney for Bill Cosby further explains the case, dispels myths perpetuated by the media, etc. 5) This date in African American History – The invasion of Haiti by the U.S. 100 years ago.
Listen to this edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. We will feature our regular PANW reports with dispatches on developments surrounding the evaluation of a Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) prevention vaccine which initally reports indicate is highly effective; we also will look at the role of Egypt in carrying out United States imperialist policy towards Africa with the deployment of additional F-16 fighterjets in exchange for support of Washington's so-called "war on terrorism"; the recent elections in Burundi is cloaked in controversy as the European Union announced that it would provide additional assistance to refugees fleeing unrest in the Central African state; and in Baltimore where an urban rebellion took place in April,authorities have announced the closure of a detention facility in the city. In the second hour we begin our commemoration of Black August, paying tribute to the historic legacy of resistance by African people to slavery, colonialism, neo-colonialism and imperialism. This segment features a disucssion on the plight of Africans in the U.S. after the conclusion of slavery and the failed Reconstruction. We also present a rare audio message by Dr. W.E.B. Du Bois on his involvement in the early Pan-African Movement. Later in the second and third hour voices of the Poor People's Campaign of 1968 are heard discussing the social class divisions between African Americans and whites in the U.S. during the time period. The Poor People's Campaign was conceived by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during the last months of his life. The idea was to take thousands from across the U.S. of various nationalities to Washington, D.C. to demand an end to poverty inside the country. Although King was assassinated on April 4, 1968, the campaign continued beginning in May.
C.A.A.N. Cr-Isis AfriCAAN American Network
The Mentality of The Black Man Continuation
Guest Call in # (516) 387-1822 Press #1 to speak to the host
In this episode we will discuss the mentality of the black man today. His thinking and actions in this day in time. Is he righteous? Has he changed? Are his action honorable today? We will go deeper into our 3 Point Stand Point and discuss the Mental, Physical, and Spiritual changes we all hav to go through. How do we fight this fight without the physical materials, unity and organization.
With your hosts Qween A'Kemet/Phoenix and Lucis Light EL
Guest host SheShe Vibrations, King Dominic Hotep, and Agbeja Ojerinde
Don't Miss Out!!!!
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thurs. May, 14th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep on The Blog Radio we’ll discuss “How African American Jockeys Were Pushed Out of Horse Racing”. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & TO LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375.
Listen to the show here LIVE and archived: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/15/how-african-american-jockeys-were-pushed-out-of-horse-racing or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Don’t miss Cochise Tarak-Saa and Saladheen Asad of the Wholistic Health documentary, “Urban Kryptonite…African Roots, Foreign Diseases” in Atlanta on Sat. May 16th at Howard University. For more information please visit www.theDOTconnection.net.
ORDER TODAY: This 6 DVD “Empowerment Bundle Pack” from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show and The Michael Imhotep Show will change the way you look at the media and history. Visit http://theafricanhistorynetwork.net/Empowerment-Bundle-Pack-Michael-Imhotep-6-DVDs-One-Low-Price
in Rock Music
Welcome to our very first Musical Tribute here LIVE on American Variety Network!!! On our debut episode of Musical Tributes, the Crazy Italian American will be paying tribute to one of his personal favorite American Rock Bands! Today's tribute goes to Creed, an American rock band, formed in 1993 in Tallahassee, Florida under the original name Naked Toddler.
Creed is a very Popular band who has sold over 28 Million records in the United States of America!
On this show, I will discuss a little bit about creed and why I like creed and then we will hear some great songs by creed.
Some of the songs you'll hear include:
-With Arms Wide Open
-One Last Breath
-My Own Prision
Welcome to American Freedom Watch Radio with Karen Schoen and John Estabrooks
Guest: Diane Kepus - Constitutional Accountability Coalition Update
If not NOW, then When! If not US, Who?
Guest: Nancy Schulze - The American Prayer Initiative and Common Core
When the Constitutional Convention came to an impasse in Philadelphia in June of 1787, Benjamin Franklin proclaimed, “We have been assured, Sir, in the sacred writings that ‘except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it’”. The impasse was broken by prayer, and the Constitution was completed.
Over the past decades, American Constitutional roots & freedoms have been unraveling.
Join the movement become part of The United Saints of America. Be proactive not reactive.
http://theunitedsaintsofamerica.us/Beast.html or facebook.com/theuntiedsaintsofamerica
Like us on Facebook American Freedom Watch Radio and Agenda21enders
This unique show is about Hilliary Clinton and whether or not she deserves the black vote. It can also be used as a catalyst for other Presidential candidates during this election season. Its is part 1 of a series.
Michal Collins Pipers Blockbuster book on the Kennedy Assassination. "Final Judgement"
Final Judgment presents what the author, Michael Collins Piper, calls“the other side of the jigsaw puzzle” —the long - ignored, but otherwise freely available details (all found in “mainstream” literature), which present a stark new light on the circumstances surrounding JFK’s assassination. This book demonstrates the strong likelihood Israel’s intelligence service, the Mossad, collaborated alongside the CIA and the Meyer Lansky Crime Syndicate in the JFK assassination because President Kennedy was working to prevent Israel from acquiring nuclear weapons of mass destruction, a fact that remained a dark secret for decades. However, because it was not until the mid -1980’s that the truth about President Kennedy’s behind - the - scenes war with Israel emerged, many otherwise diligent JFK assassination researchers never co nsidered the possibility Israel did have good reason to align with other powerful forces that wanted to remove JFK from the White House. Once you’ve read Final Judgment you will see the evidence of likely Israeli involvement is there
Listen and share the Free American shows with your friends and family and support it by making a donation at www.freeamerican.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (5 chatters)
- Destination Paranormal (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SHILOAH (2 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (0 chatters)