SORT BY Relevancy
Are you ready to become non-Procrastinator and become more pro-active in your life? What motivate you to take action NOW?
Do you know the difference between Procrastinator and non-Procrastinator?
Join us for helpful tips to avoid procrastination all together.
Psychologist Piers Steel, said: non-Procrastinators tend to have high personality traits, like self-discipline, persistence, and personal responsibility.
Schedule your free call with Coach Rea: http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
For information contact us at: http://YourLifeNow.info
Who are you? What are you? Where are you going?
Do you really know who you are. Do you really know your innate powers, qualities. Do you really love and appreciate the YOU that YOU ARE. Can you truly trust your inner guidance, you know that gut feeling when you have to make a decision. Do you follow it or simply discard the feeling.
Have you at some time given your decision making power over to others, as if anyone other than you knows what's best for you?
What are you...a dreamer going nowhere, a procrastinator...maybe tomorrow...consumed by TNT...toxic negative thinking.
Where are you going? You are the Captain of you Life...You are the conductor-artist of your life but sadly the fear of ridicule has stopped many from trusting that 'gut' feeling...inner guidance.
Your innate powers...etc.
You are whole...etc.
The five senses...etc.
Claim your powers and be...etc.
"You may delay, but time will not." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Are you a chronic procrastinator? Do you often promise to do things but come up with every excuse possible as to why you never get around to them? Ever wonder what's at the root of why you do this?
That's what we're going to uncover today - the fears that fuel your habit procastination. Sometimes you only know what you keep doing; you just don't know why you keep doing it. Being unaware of your triggers can cost you time, money, and golden opportunities that may never come around again.
Ready to get off the bench and get in the game? Tune in and join us as we chat w/ our good friend, author, speaker, and recovering procrastinator herself, Rita Emmett. She's here to help you get good at getting things done!
Call in to 646-716-6910 or log on to chat with us LIVE during the broadcast.
It's summer! Time to frolic at the beach, enjoy sunset concerts in the park, cookouts in the backyard, and so on.
But do you find yourself planning to have a good time but never actually getting around to it? Part of getting good at life is creating balance in your life; the kind of balance that makes room for relaxation, recreation, and reflection.
If you're guilty of letting summer pass you by, tune in for some healthy advice about how to pace yourself. Take some time off, get away from that to-do list (it's not going anywhere anyway), and get in the habit of creating happy memories with your family and friends.
Join us as we chat with our monthly contributor, author, speaker, and recovering procrastinator, Rita Emmett, about how to stop putting off the best days of your life. There's no time like the present!
Call 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE during the broadcast!
"He slept beneath the moon. He basked beneath the sun. He lived a life of going-to-do and died with nothing done." ~ James Albery
Does this little rhyme describe you? Did you start out the year setting goals and making actions plans but now find yourself unenthused and even further behind?
That's what happens when the road to what you want seems longer and bumpier than you expected. Perhaps it might be time to refocus and get that flame burning again - return to your why. Don't let a lack of energy and enthusiasm keep you in a constant cycle of procrastination and regret.
Tune in as author, motivational speaker, and recovering procrastinator herself, Rita Emmett, joins us to offer six of her sure-fire tips to help you get re-energized and back in the game.
Call 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE in our Javammunity chat room during the broadcast.
in Self Help
For those of you who constantly say to yourself "I'll do it tomorrow" I have got a special treat.
In this hypnosis session, I will be guiding you through a process to understand and release procrastination once and for all. When I get through with you, the only thing you will want to procrastinate is procrastination itself!
Linda Campbell runs a Hypnotherapy School called The Horizon Center which offers both In Person and Online training.
"Office Hours" is a weekly show during which Hypnotherapy enthusiasts---whether you are Linda's students or not--- can call in with their Hypnotherapy related questions.
Each show will have a different focus but you are welcome to ask whatever is on your mind. So pick the brain of someone who has been in the trenches and who shares what she knows in an engaging, humorous and thought provoking way.
This week's Topic: Are Past Lives real?
"Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time." ~ Bob Proctor
What is it that separates dreamers from doers? TAKING RISKS.
Are you willing to take the risk and reach for your dreams? Just as the disciple, Peter, in the age-old bible story (Matt. 14:29), you must trust in God and step out on faith if you want to realize your dreams.
So what's stopping you? Is it fear of failure? Is it fear of success? Is it fear of what others will say or think?
Tune in as author, speaker, and self-proclaimed "recovering procrastinator," Rita Emmett returns to the Javammunity to discuss with us the reality and necessity of risk for achieving your goals. Get ready to be recharged for success!
Call 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE during the show.
Through her work with individual clients, Kricket Cody Harrison identified that within traditional business systems and methods, many talented and innovative individuals didn’t “fit in” – and the harder they tried to do so, the more they (and their business) shut down.
She knew that these creative and innovative individuals not only needed permission to work in their own style, they also needed help to create strategies and structures to support their unique working style. Kricket Harrison is a professional speaker, trainer, business productivity coach and the author of Focus to the Finish Line, 5 Steps to Follow-Through and Finally Make Money. With more pressure of: information overload, technology, deadlines, overwork, doing it all in one's business - often leads to wasting time, energy, and money because soul-opreneurs don’t understand how they work best.
On this show, we'll be discussing how you can create strategies to help you be more productive and in flow - in a way that suits you. Kricket doesn't subscribe to a cookie cutter one-size-fit's all method. She'll share the Procrastinator profile, and how you can do things differently to suit who you are, and start to make good headway in your business. It's going to be a really revealing hour! Schedule it in your calendar now, so you don't miss the LIVE show.
in Self Help
If either of these words are you, it's time to change. It is time to get to the word procrastinated. "As a man thinketh, he is". Try Work for Life and experience a good life. You know what it feels like when all is going great for you. This is the pattern Work for Life will provide for you. Work should give you a feeling of gratitude, relief, and eagerness. It starts with your self help activities. And ask, What would Oprah do? Now go and procrastinate no more.
If you like your fiction hot and steamy, dark and delicious, engaging and compelling… then you’ll LOVE erotic author Sommer Marsden!
A professional dirty word writer, gluten free baker, sock addict, fat wiener dog walker, and expert procrastinator… Sommer Marsden has been called “…one of the top storytellers in the erotica genre” (Violet Blue), “Unapologetic” (Alison Tyler), “…the whirling dervish of erotica” (Craig J. Sorensen), and "Erotica royalty..." (Lucy Felthouse).
Her erotic novels include Restricted Release, Restless Spirit, Boys Next Door, and the Zombie Exterminator series. Sommer currently writes for Ellora's Cave, Xcite Books, Harper Collins Mischief, Pretty Things Press, Excessica and Resplendence Publishing.
You can find Sommer's short works in well over one hundred and twenty-five (and counting) erotic anthologies. Visit Sommer at Unapologetic Fiction and connect with her via Twitte
Are you a procrastinator? Are you organized and productive? In order to be successful at business and in your personal life, you need to be productive and organized. It helps you feel better about yourself and gives you more time to spend doing the things you love to do. Our guest for the show is a productivity expert and will share with us how you can get more done in a day.
Productivity strategist, coach and author Cathy Sexton helps individuals and organizations I.G.N.I.T.E. their performance. Delivering high impact principles through speaking, training and special resources, Cathy empowers people to achieve their life and business goals. Cathy founded The Productivity Experts in 2003 after winning her own battle with workaholism and a stress-induced life threatening illness. Cathy is committed to helping people accomplish more, with less stress.
Professionals can now advance their careers, avoid burnout and spend more quality
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (53 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Political T and T (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- The Vent Man (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Godney (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)