SORT BY Relevancy
American Vernacular takes on the issue of voter suppression and how this seems destined to become the new civil rights battle of the 21st century. How can a nation that has proliferated war around the world inthe name of democracy deny any of its citizens the right to vote in fair and free elections? It's time to ask the question. AV announces the launch of Sisters Of Action, a grassroots organization established to get urban women registered to vote.
Tune in and join the conversation. To call, dial 619-768-2924.
We have a dandy on tap for you as we discuss VOTER SUPPRESSION with activist & author Eric Smith.
Feel free to join the conversation as all perspectives are welcomed, REALLY!
With an election just around the corner and a growing concern over voter fraud, it is important to know your rights as a voter, know the role of poll workers and challengers and know how to protect the integrity of your vote.
Our guest this week will be Deanna Marie De'Liberto of Election Integrity NJ, who will discuss important issues facing voters and educate us on our rights. She will also present the challenges regarding protecting the integrity of our vote - from the ability of illegal aliens to vote to voter registries not be updated to remove those who have moved or are deceased - and discuss what we can do about it.
If you care about our electoral process, this is a show you will not want to miss!
Sponsor for this weeks program is
YumYums - Specialty Chocolates, Gift Baskets & Candy
The disturbing truth about how Our Oppression creats a fundamentally unfair criminal justice system toward Blacks, and how Blacks are fed into the Prison Industrial Complex.
We take a hard look at root causes of crime and punishment- inequities in arrests, bonds, sentencers, etc.
We will takle controversial subjects as the deep-seeded societal prejudices of some judges, the anti-black biases of some jurors, the black defendant's blind belief in the fact that if they confess everything will be ok, etc. etc.
POLITICAL ANIMALS: Spying- Repudiation of Henry Stimson's rule"Gentlemen don't read other Gentlement's mail"
Mafia connections to SEIU Union at Chicago's O'Hare Airport
What's the Matter with Lawyers--New tatic--intimidate the victim--try to boiler plate him to death with spurious court filings
October 30th Births deaths & Events relevant to US(a)
THE CLUB--Auto theft metal device doesn't stop car/truck theft--San Franciscan had 2 vehicles stolen in less than a month
The Miami Beaching Condos planned for San Francisco Bay front
What's wrong with the Tea Party--failure to communicate with other tea party groups across the country
Culinary cognoscenti avoiding Tea--The Japanese Nuclear contaminated fish problem
POLITICAL ANIMALS: Alabama Governor George Wallace pardons the last survivor of the SCOTTSBORO BOYS--Significance in American Justice
Significance of the BART--Bay Area(California) Rapid Transit--SEIU--Service Employees International Union Strike--The new attitude emerging from the relationship between the Democratic Party and controversial Unions
October 25th-Births -Deaths & Events relevant to US(a)
John Heisman The Origion of the Heisman Football Trophy
Military Videos--"The Aftermath of the "Don't Ask-Don't Tell Obama (mal) Administration repeal
What's the Matter with the TEa Party-"Accountability for the billions of dollars of public funds received by community left wing organizations and bogus non profits"- The agenda that they should be pursuing
Updated E Magazine Videos YOUTUBE AMICUSVERITAS
in Self Help
Inspired by Tracy Chapman's song New Beginning psychic medium Catherine Nadal has a weekly thirty minute radio show featuring guests who have endured multiple challenges, struggles and have had tremendous success and accomplishments. This week guest is Catherine's friend psychic medium Jennie Oglivie from Talking to Spirits. Over the years, she has been dedicated to helping others learn and understand the Afterlife. Jennie has helped children, family and even has assisted in criminal cold cases. Jennie has attended the Arthur Findlay College and is very involved in paranormal work.
Tonight God will bring you out of everything you have been in, and you will be delivery.
GUEST CALL-IN: (347) 308-8386 | Tune in to hear Mikester discuss social, political, and cultural topics of relevance to LGBT-American freedom activists.--Join us for a conversation with Peggy Plews, blogger and activist with Arizona Prison Watch on the 2nd Annual Day of the Dead Prisoners vigil and chalk mural demonstration.
We invite you come to Take a Journey with the Prophet... Call in and invite someone else to come take the Journey with the Prophet.
Today the United States has approximately 1.8 million people behind bars: about 100,000 in federal custody, 1.1 million in state custody, and 600,000 in local jails. Prisons hold inmates convicted of federal or state crimes; jails hold people awaiting trial or serving short sentences. The United States now imprisons more people than any other country in the world—perhaps half a million more than Communist China. The American inmate population has grown so large that it is difficult to comprehend: imagine the combined populations of Atlanta, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Des Moines, and Miami behind bars. "We have embarked on a great social experiment," says Marc Mauer, the author of the upcoming book The Race to Incarcerate. "No other society in human history has ever imprisoned so many of its own citizens for the purpose of crime control." The prison boom in the United States is a recent phenomenon. Throughout the first three quarters of this century the nation's incarceration rate remained relatively stable, at about 110 prison inmates for every 100,000 people. In the mid-1970s the rate began to climb, doubling in the 1980s and then again in the 1990s. The rate is now 445 per 100,000; among adult men it is about 1,100 per 100,000. During the past two decades roughly a thousand new prisons and jails have been built in the United States. Nevertheless, America's prisons are more overcrowded now than when the building spree began, and the inmate population continues to increase by 50,000 to 80,000 people a year.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (24 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (12 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (7 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- Comedian Dave Arena (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (4 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (4 chatters)
- LBeasley Network (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- Vizion blog radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (3 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MoonMaid Botanicals (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- In The Cut (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)