SORT BY Relevancy
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art on-line. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA co-host Kelley MacDonald. Join Leslie and Kelley as they discuss one of the toughest issues artists face … pricing your art! On today’s show we will discuss not only how to price your art but how to address raising prices, offering discounts and many more pricing solutions! Don't miss it!
Barney Davey, brings his expertise as an art marketing consultant to help artists bridge the gap between making art and making a living. As a sales and marketing executive for Decor magazine and Decor Expo tradeshows, Barney has consulted with hundreds of the industry’s leading art publishers and self-published artists regarding their art marketing and advertising strategies. We'll be talking about: Why silence is golden in selling How to make more per sale by offering big Sell
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA co-host Carrie Waller. Today's show is titled "How Art Contests Can Dramatically Change Your Art Career". Tune in to find out why you need to consider entering art contests, and how they have helped our co-host in the past few years! Don't miss this show!
Art publishing is a big business. Have you explored licensing your images for print? This podcast sorts out the basics. What you will learn:
1. What it means to license your art (how it works, contractual permission, etc - a broad overview)
2. How to create art that works for licensing
3. How long it takes to make money
4. Basic expectations manufacturers have of artists who license their art (digital files, website, etc)
5. Some day-to-day realities of life in the art licensing industry (lots of competition, art changes, deadlines, quick turnaround requests, often no response to submissions...)
Our guest is artist Tara Reed who founded her art licensing business in 2004. She creates art that helps sell products, teaches artists about the business side of licensing and blogs about licensing at www.ArtLicensingBlog.com. She serves on the Advisor Board of SURTEX, a premier trade show for the art licensing industry.
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art on-line. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA September co-host and artist Crystal Cook. Join Leslie and Crystal as they discuss painting commissions and how you can boost your art career if they are done right!
Click here to see the art featured by over 400 artists in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days September Challenge.
Welcome back Arists of Love! Our topic is "The Magic" embracing the magic of life! From divine synchronicity, to the fact that actual magic exists every moment around us! The seeds bursting forth to seedling, to every magical moment you connect to your deepest relationship...your breath, life is magic! You are love.
With Host Ashley Davene Artist, Author, Spiritual/Relationship Counselor, Journalist, Media and crafter of fairytales.
Special guest co/host, a returning house favorite Arjuna Ra aka Marcus Armijo- Teacher, Tantra Teacher, Shaman, and artist
Immersing in conversations of the HeART, Art of Love covers ALL topics for men, women, all beings!! So tune in, turn it on, and lets all get activated friends!
One of the most undervalued roles in our society is that of the artist. When we define art as expression and love, we can begin to see the value of being an artist. Come discover the spiritual value and the way to shift old ideas of the “starving artist” to personally evolve and see your value.
Join Psychic Tori Hartman as she gives LIVE mini-readings On Air. Tori is the creator of the Color Wisdom Cards and will use her oracle to tap into an answer just for you.
You can use the cards online at ColorWisdomCards.com. Call In at (424) 222-5249.
Find out more about Tori at ToriHartman.com
ArtFairCalendar.com has just finished its 1st annual "America's Best Art Fairs" survey and we are announcing the winners on this podcast.
We asked our mailing list of nearly 50,000 art fair patrons what was the best art fair in the country and had an amazing response from across the nation. Nearly 96% completed the lengthy 22 question survey and the answers were both expected and intriguing.
Not surprising: people love to attend art fairs and many travel long distances to do so and plan them as part of their vacations. The overall conclusion is: Art is Alive and Well in America and attendance at the nations shows is proof.
Listen to find out what are the Top 50 shows in the country as voted on by the people who attend them and collect art. Find out which they have chosen as the best regional fairs, best urban fair, bestt small market show and the best cities for art fairs.
We'll share the survey answers on:
what makes a show "Best" why people say they attend an art fair how art fair goers find out about shows to attend why they don't attend shows they used to love how far they travel to art fairs their suggestions for show organizers The Best Art Fairs Awards is the first national online survey of the nation’s juried fairs, designed to reward those festivals that create opportunities connecting artists and communities to celebrate the arts.
The mission of ArtFairCalendar.com is to promote the American tradition of art fairs by showcasing the events where art collectors can find hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind fine art pieces for sale by the professional artist community and encourage the interaction of client and creator.
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA June co-host Kim VanDerHoek. Join Leslie and Kim as they discuss new and creative ways to share your art. Are you looking for eye-catching ways to get buyers attention? Would you like to be able to use some of the creative on-line options to show your art? Then this show is for you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (44 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Love Productions (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Reader Tash (7 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Truth Education (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (0 chatters)