SORT BY Relevancy
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as we discuss Colon Care - Steps to Prevent Cancer and whether you are at risk of a magnesium deficiency.
It gets less press than other forms of disease, but colon cancer is the third most common form of cancer in the U.S. Diet, exercise, selected supplements, and other lifestyle factors can help prevent it.
Tune into the show and learn how. 347-945-7433.
Did you know? Overall colon cancer rates have fallen in recent years, but they've been on the rise in men and women younger than 50.
Cancer is affecting 50% of our population and diet is the most common cause and the best way to prevent it!!
Learn how to turn genes on or off to prevent cancer!
Learn how Diet and food choices are vital for your immune system function!!
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
THE ARGUEMENTS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS..DOES IT OR NOT?? TUNE IN AND WE WILL REVEAL NEW GENE MAPPING TECHIQUES THAT WILL AMAZE YOU WITH THE RESULTS
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (39 chatters)
- BeverlyD (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (7 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (6 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- SIN JONES (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- BuffalowdownXcom Podcast (0 chatters)