SORT BY Relevancy
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as we discuss Colon Care - Steps to Prevent Cancer and whether you are at risk of a magnesium deficiency.
It gets less press than other forms of disease, but colon cancer is the third most common form of cancer in the U.S. Diet, exercise, selected supplements, and other lifestyle factors can help prevent it.
Tune into the show and learn how. 347-945-7433.
Did you know? Overall colon cancer rates have fallen in recent years, but they've been on the rise in men and women younger than 50.
In this episode, we talk with Boston-based educational consultant Michele Rosenthal (Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Programs at Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University) about navigating cancer and the college experience and the art of finding appropriate on-campus resources. Survivor Spotlight on young adult survivor Mallory Casperson (Founder/CEO at Lacuna Loft.)
Cancer is affecting 50% of our population and diet is the most common cause and the best way to prevent it!!
Learn how to turn genes on or off to prevent cancer!
Learn how Diet and food choices are vital for your immune system function!!
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
THE ARGUEMENTS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS..DOES IT OR NOT?? TUNE IN AND WE WILL REVEAL NEW GENE MAPPING TECHIQUES THAT WILL AMAZE YOU WITH THE RESULTS
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (48 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- A i m Network (3 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Free Your Mind8 (1 chatters)
- GGT183 (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)