SORT BY Relevancy
How To Prevent - Or Beat - Breast Cancer! Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer?
Or has your mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, or best friend been dagnosed with breat cancer?
Or do you simply want to prevent it no matter what?
Are you running scared with all of the confusing information that's rampant in the media, on the internet, on the TV...?
Do you just need some simple guidelines that you can implement today, right now, to start taking charge of your own health?
Would a little inspiration come in handy about now?
Then you're definitely in the right place this evening!
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this week's "The Dr Marilyn Joyce Show" is devoted to the best, simplest, most effective nutrition and healthy lifestyle practices for preventing and overcoming breast cancer.
We would be honored if you would post your comments about the show, any insights or AHA moments you had, or any take-aways you got, on our special facebook page at: Kick Cancer In The Can
If you're facing a cancer journey today, and need expert mentoring, guidance and support, I would love to be your Compassionate Cancer Concierge on this path. For more info on how we can partner to help you become your healthiest self possible again visit: Kick Cancer In The Can
Click Here to join us on the Kick Cancer In The Can Expert Interview Series with Dr Marilyn Joyce and other top cancer experts.
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she interviews Dr. Garrett Wdowin from Renew Integrative Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wdowin will answer questions like:
- how to determine your risk of getting breast cancer
- nutritional strategies to prevent breast cancer
- what to do when you have a genetic predisposition
- and more
You can learn more about Dr. Garrett Wdowin at www.renewinm.com.
You can learn more about Evelyne at www.healthcoachsd.com.
SmartPak veterinary advisor speaks about a program to help you prevent colic in your horse.
Dr. Lydia is the Medical Director and Staff Veterinarian for SmartPak Equine in Plymouth, MA, where she directs the research and development of products and provides horse health and nutrition education to a wide variety of audiences. Dr. Gray’s work has appeared in more than a dozen general and trade publications and she speaks frequently around the country. She is the proud owner of a Trakehner gelding named “Newman” that she competes in dressage and combined driving, is president of her local driving club in Illinois and just graduated with distinction from the USDF "L" judges program.
Dr. Lydia Gray
Dressage rider, Combined Driver, Concert Go-er, SmartPaker ------------------ Staff Veterinarian/Medical Director SmartPak
This is not an easy topic but it’s so important to discuss. If you’re child is hurting enough to want to kill themselves you need to take some action now. If you think your child is in immediate danger and you need help right now call your suicide hotline, since this podcast goes out world wide I don’t know where you so below is the link to the
Suicide Prevention Hotline Directory
USA: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
For more information about Depression 180 go to:
Have you struggled with Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm or just multiple challenging life events at one time? If you have you need to know how to prevent yourself or someone you know from trying to end it all by commiting suicide!
I have first hand experience here and will be sharing my story and how in the darkest days of the last decade how I no longer felt the desire to end my life!
This show will have: Statistics, Scripture, Pitfalls and helpful Prevention Tips!
Well you have heard of eat this not that, right? However have you heard about do this not that when trying to lose weight? Join Chris & Tiff as they chat about the tips we should all know in our quest for fitness.
Not all adoptions are forever. Some fail. Recent reports by NBC News, the Today Show, and Reuters focused on the devastating outcomes for some kids and families, but left unanswered how often adoptions fail, what types of adoptions are at the most risk for adoption disruption or adoption dissolution, and what to do to prevent them from failing. Host Dawn Davenport will interview a panel of adoption experts: Dr. Trudy Festinger, professor at the Silver School of Social Work at New York University, and leading researcher on adoption disruptions; Stephen Hayes, adoption attorney who has handled over 3,500 adoption cases, including many adoption dissolutions, and a fellow and past Vice President of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys; and Regina Kupecky, psycho-therapist specializing in adoption and attachment,and co-author of Adopting The Hurt Child and Parenting the Hurt Child. adoption, adopting from foster care, international adoption, adopting older children, attachment disorders Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here: Blog summary of the show Highlights More Creating a Family resources on donor insemination can be found here.
What would your life be like if you could prevent or minimize inflammation and chronic pain? Even if you don't live with pain today, the choices you make can keep you full of energy and thriving! Learn 5 simple, natural, and holistic habits that will bring you benefits right away and long into the future. Barbara Searles, Holistic Pain Relief Coach, founded ConfidentWellness.com in response to her own life experience with chronic pain and entrepreneurship. She is both a Board Certified and Licensed Massage Therapist and a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach. Barbara’s personal and business mission is helping entrepreneurs living with chronic pain through her Unlock the Puzzle of Pain(TM) process. This system of realistic changes offers entrepreneurs a series of holistic, nutrition-based choices that add up to big gains!
“Those who strive to power, they understand your negative; and they exploit you through it, and you don't see it.” Roy talks about the link between your emotions and illness.
Callers: A gentleman asks, "Are we meant to do something good in this world, then die?"
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com
Originally aired: April 26, 2013 – Hour 1
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- Channel Panel (353 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Horn Sports (62 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (49 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (13 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- dtm radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (10 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Karen Tate (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (3 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- Mew Review (0 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (0 chatters)