SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of #teamLIONshow, Michael will investigate on the many accusations of President Obama living a homosexual lifestyle for a quite a long time now. He wll report and let YOU decide on this very controversial topic. Want to give your opinion? Do so by calling (347) 826-9357! If you missed the live show, you can always send questions and/or comments to email@example.com! Archived episodes are always available to listen to. Just click the links of the past episodes. Be sure to follow the show here on Blog Talk Radio. And be sure to catch this same show every Tuesday thru Saturday evenings on smacktongue.com!
Barack Hussein Obama II does not exist. The 44th President of the United States is a foreign-born imposter, literally groomed from birth, to be put on the fast-track to the White House. His alleged birth name, Barack Hussein Obama II, is not the only thing about him that is total fiction.
I submit that Mr Obama is .....THE GREAT IMPOSTER!
President Obama created and told the biggest lie ever uttered by a president. It's a lie that was repeated to the point where Americans actually believed it to be the truth and it was one of the main selling points of Obama's signature healthcare legislation, the Affordable Care Act. The Lie, "If You Like Your Health Insurance, You Can Keep It", is now being exposed as millions of Americans who already had insurance they liked and were happy with the cost, are now being dropped from their insurance because of Obamacare. Turns out, the Obama Administration knew all along this would happen but kept the lie going anyway.
Anup Shah Brings Strong Environmental and Leadership Experience to Position The Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC), which represents more than 4,000 member companies and 1 million workers in the region, today announced that Anup Shah will be joining MAC as vice president of environmental affairs.Shah brings extensive leadership and environmental experience to MAC. Most recently, he worked as a design manager and principal engineer for Brown and Caldwell, an engineering and environmental consulting firm in Atlanta, where he was responsible for coordinating multiple design projects in the Southeast. During his tenure there, he also directed several large projects in the water/environmental arena and developed sustainable design solutions, resulting in lower costs.
On the Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 broadcast at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern our special guest is Jessie Gruman aka @JessieGruman.
Jessie Gruman is president and founder of the Center for Advancing Health, a nonpartisan, Washington-based policy institute which, since 1992, has been supported by foundations and individuals to work on people’s engagement in their health care from the patient perspective.
Prior to founding CFAH, Gruman worked on these same concerns in the private sector (AT&T), the public sector (National Institutes of Health) and the voluntary health sector (American Cancer Society).
A 5-time cancer survivor, Jessie is also the author of AfterShock.
Join us for an informative chat with this dynamic advocate for evidence based and patient centered healthcare.
What Obama is doing to this nation is the worst thing that we can endure. He is doing what he can to hurt the people because they do not agree with him. Petulance does not a president make. Join me for another informative show on the Conservative America in uprising.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (20 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (19 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (13 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (11 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)