SORT BY Relevancy
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
Care Radio Network Welcomes The Fischer Report with Tony Fischer
The Fischer Report hosted by Tony Fischer a healthcare administrator, consultant and caregiver who hopes to use his unique viewpoint to bring patients and providers together with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes. By providing healthcare resources and caregiver support, each show will be a never ending referrence for caregivers and providers to access as often as they need help.
Tune in to learn more about Care Radio Network as he talks with Care Radio Network Founder and Host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann. Then hold on tight as Tami turns the tables on Tony so that you the listener can get to know Tony and his point of view a little bit better.
Care Radio Network's Flagship Show Conversations In Care
Join host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Stem Cell Expert and Cardiologist Dr. Joshua Hare. They will talk about the use of stem cell therapy and repairing damaged hearts.
Dr. Hare is the founding director of the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, chief of the Division of Cardiology, and Louis Lemberg professor of medicine and professor of molecular and cellular pharmacology.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
Dr. Jennifer Daniels' show topic this week is How Prenatal Care Shatters the Security of the Womb.
Infant mortaity in the United States is as much as double that of other developed countries. At the same time, the cost of prenatal care and delivery is much higher. ??Could it be that the care itself is somehow responsible for the increased infant mortality?
On this show, Dr Daniels examines the interventions that happen from the date pregnancy is diagnosed to the first day of life. You listen and You decide. The scourage of prenatal care.
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Dr. Karin Hehenberger, about her personal experience with Type 1 Diabetes and Pancreas transplants.
Dr. Karin Hehenberger is a Type 1 diabetic and the founder of Lyfebulb, an educational and social platform dedicated to helping those with chronic illnesses lead better lives. Her research focused on diabetes and its complications, an area in which she has continued to focus throughout her career.
World Alzheimer's Month unites opinion leaders, people with dementia, their carers and family, medical professionals, researchers and the media from all around the world.
Having a globally coordinated awareness Month and Day sends a strong message to governments and policy makers alerting them of the fact that dementia is a serious health issue which will have serious implications on services and health systems around the world as the world's population grows older. In addition, by focusing on a different message each year, the month can be used to educate and challenge people's misconceptions about dementia.
In observance of World Alzheimer's month I have invited author, Karen Tyrell to talk about the importance of brain health, understanding the warning signs and her book, Cracking The Dementia Code - Creative Solutions to Cope with Changed Behaviours.
In today’s segment we are discussing prenatal care and the Surgeon General’s Call to Action- The Call to Action details how people and organizations can contribute to the health of mothers and their children with regard to breastfeeding. This Call to Action came about as a result of the use of formula versus breast milk and the increase of risks to the baby’s health associated with not breastfeeding.
This show will feature Judith Beaulieu, RN, BSN, MIS, CHC, RYI.
Child Care Owners and Directors listen in as Julie Bartkus and Mary Saad share an exciting opportunity to Grow your child care business!
The International Early Childhood Conference 2014 aims to provide early childhood Australia providers, service delivery managers and early childhood professionals with quality subjects and speakers that reflect the current topics that are influencing early childhood today.The conference is designed to address common challenges such as staffing, early years learning, motivation and leadership however, also acts as an opportunity to inspire, advocate and present the different pedagogical approaches to early childhood education.
Join Internationally known, Child Care Business Coach Julie Bartkus in Hawaii!
Here's the link:
On October 22, at Noon, my guest will be Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik. Dr. Zeleznik is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. From 1995 until 2004 she trained geriatric fellows, internal medicine and family medicine residents, and medical students at Montefiore Medical Center. She is published in the geriatric and palliative care literature on subjects including pressure ulcers, communication between doctors and health care proxies and aging physiology. Dr. Zeleznik established Comprehensive Geriatric Care in 2004 as an office-based solo medical practice with home visits to for those patients who because they became homebound could no longer travel for primary medical care in the office. Informed by the experience of being one of the many hands-on caregivers for her own home-bound mother who died at home of complications of Parkinson's disease and the challenges of obtaining care in the home, Dr. Zeleznik remade Comprehensive Geriatric Care as direct primary care practice which provides accessible and individualized primary and palliative care to those elderly who cannot leave their homes. Dr. Zeleznik is a co-founder of The CareGivers’ Project, a not for profit which is an on and off-line organization where caregivers for elderly can express and reflect about the complexities of being a caregiver through written and visual material and get-togethers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- John Baptist (61 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- 63489 (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- 64667 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- Elegeant (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)