SORT BY Relevancy
Marvel Film Talk Podcast Ep. 13 - Captain America CIVIL WAR
Civil Chat with Lee looks at Russia's latest about face bombing in Syria. Is President Obama being a wimp? Should he have called out Russia? Hawks want more. What do you want? Recent shooting spree in Oregon begs the question "Do we need gun control in this country?" Obama challenges the GOP in Congress to step up, he challenges our media to compare terrorist murders with domestic homicides by a firearm. Why isn't the NRA saying anything about STOPPING this. They want their 2nd Amendment right preserved but nothing is every offered to solve this problem of gun violence.
And MUCH MORE
Civil Chat with Lee looks at Russia and their middle finger to the US. Is Obama wimping out? What did the pope say to Kim Davis? Guns acquired from Oregon killer were all legal. What does this mean if anything? Rep. Jason Chaffetz is running for Speaker. GULP!
And much more!
Custer's Luck Radio Show host Jean Barto reports live from the Manassas Civil War Days in Manassas, Virginia. She gives a brief commentary on the Civil War-era sutlers and living history displays adjacent to the Manassas Museum, and shares a portion of a Civil War Logistics talk given by one of the invited military historians.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at John Boehner, the "clean funding" spending bill WITHOUT the Planned Parenthood attachment, Putin and Obama have a frosty meeting and differ on the direction to take in Syria, and much much more.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at the decision by the Obama administration to allow Syrian refugees to enter the country. Is this a potential ISIS threat to infiltrate the U.S.? The Donald directs his misogynistic remarks to Carly Fiorina and she responds. The Donald and Ted Cruz lead the anti-Iran deal rally. Huckabee appears on Morning Joe and continues to argue against the Supreme Court's decision on gay marriage. Is Huckabee promoting a theocracy? Former prisoner of Isis was killed by ISIS not an airstrike. GOP threatens a government shutdown using Planned Parenthood defunding as leverage. Republican Congressman questions witness Priscilla Smith on hearing to defund Planned Parenthood.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at the NRA and its refusal to step up and support gun control. Our violent gun culture is becoming more dangerous due to the unrestricted access to firearms. The legislation we do have is not enough and the NRA pays millions of dollars to lobbysists to combat any efforts at reform. Trey Gowdy and his committee target Hilary on Benghazi to "weaken" her as voiced by Kevin Mc Carthy. Hilary breaks from the president on the TPP.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at The Donald's interview with 60 Minutes. Was The Donald wrong in not shutting down the bigot who called Obama a Muslim? The GOP continues pursuing a Govt. Shutdown as Mitch seeks to pass a spending bill through December BUT would defund Planned Parenthood for a year?! WHAAAAA? No way Jose. NH Senator (GOP) Kelly Ayotte speaks to the futility of the GOP wanting to shut down the Govt. The votes aren't there. The Donald breaks up with Fox News AGAIN.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at Russia and Air Strikes in Syria, the "attempted grilling" of Cecile Richards backfires, "The Donald" unveils his GREAT nonsensical tax plan, Carly Fiorina continues her "Pinocchio" behavior regarding HP and particularly the "non existent video" from Planned Parenthood and MUCH MUCH MORE>
MSL Radio Miami Hurricanes football expert analysts Joe Flach, Eric Robinson and Dylan Goldman preview the canes matchup aganst the University of Cincinnati Bearcats! Kickoff is scheduled for 7:30 PM ET! You can check out the post-game show right after the game! Tune into every gameday as MSL Radio will always have you up to speed with pre-game and post-game coverage of every University of Miami Hurricanes football game
Reenacting the American Civil War began even before the real fighting had ended. Civil War veterans recreated battles as a way to remember their fallen comrades and to teach others what the war was all about. The Great Reunion of 1913, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, was attended by more than 50,000 Union and Confederate veterans, and included reenactments of elements of the battle, including Pickett's Charge. Modern reenacting is thought to have begun during the 1961–1965 Civil War Centennial commemorations. Reenacting grew in popularity during the 1980s and 1990s, due in large part to the success of the 125th Anniversary reenactment near the original Manassas battlefield, which was attended by more than 6,000 reenactors. That year, Time magazine estimated there were more than 50,000 reenactors in the U.S
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (86 chatters)
- Yada (47 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (12 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Authentic You Radio (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AFRICAN AMERICAN TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Poetic Designs Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)