SORT BY Relevancy
The women of SISTAH CHAT are all WOMEN OF GOD and as such, we believe that when we, ourselves, are right with the Lord, we can then "make up the hedge for our children" through prayers of intercession on their behalf. We believe that we should pray for their personal salvation, for God's blessing on their lives, for the Lord to "fill them with the knowledge of His will" (Col.1:9), for His divine leading and guidance, and for His protective arms to encircle them and keep them from evil and harm. If we do not "stand in the gap" for our children, who will? God entrusted our children to us to raise in the "nurture and admonition of the Lord," to equip them for spiritual battle, to bring honor and glory to His name. Just as we cannot "stand in the battle" without the armor of God, neither can our children. God is truly attentive to the prayers of a loving and caring mother! His listening ear is ever available to the woman "that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before Him" (Ez. 22:30) for her children. Let not our eternal legacy to our children be one of "Woe" - "And I sought for a woman among them... but I found none" (Ez.22:30). Rather, strive for the reward and joy of having been an intercessor - "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior" (I Tim. 2:3).
Prayer: "Thank you, Lord, for the blessed honour and privilege of being a mother! Help me to be faithful in daily bringing them to Your throne of grace!"
On this jouney we are traveling here on earth. We the people of God need to be wise and vigilant warriors. We really need to be able to fight a very good fight of faith. There is an all out war against our faith on many fronts and we have to be watchful and prayful in every way so that we may be able to stand in this evil day. We are to be strong in the power of the might of God. God has given us power, love and a sound mind, we need to use it.
In this jouney we are traveling here on earth. We the people of God need to be wise and vigilant warriors. We really need to be able to fight a very good fight of faith. There is an all out war against our faith on many fronts and we have to be watchful and prayful in every way so that we may be able to stand in this evil day. We are to be strong in the power of the might of God. God has given us power, love and a sound mind, we need to use it.
Let us all be prayful for Trayvon Martin's family of Sanford, Florida, that justice will prevail.
We would like to welcome to be with us today, Bishop Gerald Scott of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Bishop Gerald Scott studied at Temple University. Bishop Scott answered the call of God to feed the hunger, visit the sick, to invite the blind, the lame and those that are consdered to be outcast to the banquet table of LOVE, HOPE & COMPASSION that is prepared by the Lord Himself.
Bishop Scott has been called to minister to those that are disabled with special physical, developmental and mental challenges to encourage them to reach for the stars and become all they were created to be.
We truly thank God for this man servant of God as he come in the name of Jesus to tell of His goodness.
Thank you all for tuning in and may something be said today that will impact your life for the rest of your life in Jesus name we pray. Be bless as you listen.
Feel free to call in with your praise reports, testimonies or if you just need prayer @ 1-714-242-5349.
We have come together to bring the life of prayer back into our government. And into your homes, schools, and where you live. God is bringing us back to a prayful and God fearing Nation.
Please if you desire to join us go to this website and purchase your books to help us lift up our cities and towns for the Lord. amen
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (14 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Ron Reck (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Walking The Romans Road (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- joeyhurt (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)