SORT BY Relevancy
Johanna Rothman, High Tech Product Development Management Expert And Author, Discusses Effective Project Portfolio Management Techniques Johanna shares, "Product management provides the product strategy. Senior management provides the corporate strategy. Project portfolio management is where the corporate strategy meets the product strategy. I'm so excited about the chance to chat with the Global Product Management community and explain project portfolio management, and hear their con
Mission Statement: Executive Program Management Dashboards Dedication to the Project Management Discipline has Developed a Portfolio Management Tool the “PPM IT Balanced Scorecard - Portfolio Management Tool”. No Matter How Robust and Dynamic the Tool, Appropriate Analysis is Required to Continually Drive the Program Management Office (PMO) Towards Maximum Return on Investment (ROI). Our Solution Provides a Dynamic and Robust Tool with Continuous PMO Business Process Improvement; Incorporating Performance Measurements for Capital Investment & Project Management.
2013 PMI Awarded - PPM IT Balanced Scorecard - Portfolio Mgmt Tool: http://www.slideshare.net/ExecPMDashboards/epmd-award-presentation-2013 PPM IT Balanced Scorecard - Portfolio Mgmt Tool Svc Offering: http://www.slideshare.net/ExecPMDashboards/exec-pmdashboards-service-offering
Promotion of the PPM IT Balanced Scorecard Portfolio Management Tool as a Viable Option to Corporations Not Capable of Large Capital Expenditures. High Level Product Overview with Q&A.
Patrick Collins is the founder of Greenspring Wealth Management in Townson, Maryland. Patrick's firm manages money for high net worth clients including several of MainStreet Financial Planning's clients. We get to meet with Patrick frequently and know how knowledgeable he is when it comes to portfolio management as both a Certified Financial Planner and an Enrolled Agent. EA's specialize in taxes and he can even represent clients before the IRS.
We'll be asking Patrick when it's time to re-balance and why and how he goes about this process.
Veronica Figarella, Product Management Professional, Leads Discussion About Effectively Managing Multiple Products Today’s businesses are faced with reacting to the increased speed to market for new products, delivering shareholder value for existing products and allocating relevant resources, including people and money, to current and future projects. As a result, product portfolio managers are faced with legacy problems of too many projects underway and determining which, if any, are w
There is more to Product Management than just building and launching new functionality to the market. At some point the product will need to contrbute to the business too. In this weeks Brainrant Natalie Yan-Chatonsky speaks with Roy McBurney to discuss the Business Management of Products.
Can you explain what is meant by the business management of products? What might some of the activities be when we undertake the business management of product? Why is business management of the product important? Is it the job of the Product Manager to do this? If we’re not doing it now, how can we start? To keep up with brainmates follow us on:
Web: www.brainmates.com.au Facebook: www.facebook.com/brainmates Twitter: @brainmates YouTube: www.youtube.com/brainmates Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/brainmates [Music supplied by Opuzz Music Library]
Greg Geracie, President of Actuation Consulting, will discuss the newly available ProdBOK, The Product Management Body of Knowledge!
For the last three years approximately sixty of the industry’s leading product professionals banded together and contributed to the development of the ProdBOK Guide. The goal? To distill a collaborative cornerstone that can be built upon to ensure that the product management profession better supports the needs of the product community at large.
Learn about managing products to success at Product Bootcamp San Francisco Oct 10-12! http://bit.ly/14ZagOP
Oct 10: workshops re: competitive space & Lean startup way. http://bit.ly/14SMcaC
Oct 11 Startup Product Summit SF2 lightning talks w/experts & practitioners.http://bit.ly/1bvsOFm
Oct 12 Product Camp San Francisco! true community unconference: You propose topics & present http://pcampsf.com
Brainrants from Brainmates Inaugural Show with Adrienne Tan, Nick Coster and Natalie Yan-Chatonsky "New and Old Product Management", language was raised at the 2013 Product Management Festival in Zurich. 1. Is there such a thing as Old and New Product Management? 2. Why is this language emerging? 3. What does it mean for the Product profession? 4. What benefits does it drive? 5. What are the issues when we use this language? http://www.brainmates.com @brainmates music "Hurricane" intro courtesy of @BlameSally
Anas Bahsas is Head of product management Toyota - Telematics in Saudi Arabia at Abdul Latif Jameel Company. He has more than 10 years of experience in Software management for enterprise , has been head of project management office and led large software implementation projects in his company.
Anas traveled from Saudi Arabia to attend Product Bootcamp SF, Startup Product Summit SF2 and ProductCampSF October 10-12, 2013
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO welcomes back nationally renowned business coach BARRY ELMS. This exciting and dynamic new program will show you how to maximize performance and secure a rewarding career in this very challenging economy.
• How to outperform everyone
• How to be organized and efficient
• How to set realistic and challenging goals
• How to be motivated to peak performance
• How to be a strong and effective negotiator
• How to develop great relationships with customers and colleagues
During this exciting, fun filled program Barry Elms will share with you how to make the most of your chosen career, enabling you to earn respect from your colleagues, build strong relationships with customers and clients, achieve maximum results and reap the rewards of a successful career.
*Maximize Results *Improve relationships *Create more Solutions
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by the Credit Management Association (CMA) and Commercial Credit Management Associates LLC (CCMA)
The 2013 ALA Law Firm Financial Management Conference takes place August 22-24 in Los Angeles, CA. Learn new ideas, techniques and outlooks to improve your firm's performance and results. In addition to top-notch educational sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to grown and expand their professional network.
Kate Harms, 2013 Conference Chair, tells us more about this event and why someone should attend.
During this week's #PMChat, we will be talking with Abigail McCauley on moving from good project management to great project management. Abigail has almost 15 years of experience and brings an alternative view of Project Management to the #PMChat community...which is heavy IT/Software Dev. Read her blog contribution here! Join us for this rapid 15 minute interview and then join the live TweetUp from 12-1 PMEST and discuss this topic with Project Managers from around world!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (219 chatters)
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (55 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (55 chatters)
- Websleuths (55 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (16 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Kawakab (7 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarvino (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (6 chatters)
- reVerse (6 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (5 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (2 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)