SORT BY Relevancy
Johanna Rothman, High Tech Product Development Management Expert And Author, Discusses Effective Project Portfolio Management Techniques
Johanna shares, "Product management provides the product strategy. Senior management provides the corporate strategy. Project portfolio management is where the corporate strategy meets the product strategy. I'm so excited about the chance to chat with the Global Product Management community and explain project portfolio management, and hear their concerns and issues. I am sure this is the beginning of many "aha" moments inside organizations."
Host, @CindyFSolomon is joined by co-host @EstherDerby
Background Resources: http://bit.ly/UPMb1l
Promotion of the PPM IT Balanced Scorecard Portfolio Management Tool as a Viable Option to Corporations Not Capable of Large Capital Expenditures. High Level Product Overview with Q&A.
Mission Statement: Executive Program Management Dashboards Dedication to the Project Management Discipline has Developed a Portfolio Management Tool the “PPM IT Balanced Scorecard - Portfolio Management Tool”. No Matter How Robust and Dynamic the Tool, Appropriate Analysis is Required to Continually Drive the Program Management Office (PMO) Towards Maximum Return on Investment (ROI). Our Solution Provides a Dynamic and Robust Tool with Continuous PMO Business Process Improvement; Incorporating Performance Measurements for Capital Investment & Project Management.
2013 PMI Awarded - PPM IT Balanced Scorecard - Portfolio Mgmt Tool: http://www.slideshare.net/ExecPMDashboards/epmd-award-presentation-2013 PPM IT Balanced Scorecard - Portfolio Mgmt Tool Svc Offering: http://www.slideshare.net/ExecPMDashboards/exec-pmdashboards-service-offering
In my book, The Purple Guide: Paper Persona, I give dental hygienists the inside track on how to build and manage their portfolio. A portfolio is a critical piece in managing their career. It's so easy to forget all the things they do for a practice, and there will come a time when all that cool forgotten stuff is going to be necessary to set you apart from the other 50 resumes in a pile on the office managers desk. What sets you apart?
Using a portfolio is pretty easy, just pull out the parts you want that will highlight what you want to highlight, either for a job interview, a raise, or to show why you need this or that equipment. Just asking for a raise is not going to get you one, the secret is in the portfolio.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
Join us for an in depth discussion of Yogi Bhajan's teachings on prosperity with GuruKirin Kaur, CPA; and her advice for budgeting and financial management
As law firms enter into another year of flat revenue and the mandate of reducing headcount even further to meet budgetary constraints, it is time to revisit alternatives to this diminishing course of action.
Rob Mattern has worked with law firms for over twenty-five (25) years, through the good and the bad times; however, it is only in the last five (5) years that firms have been open to alternative strategies to reduce expenses. Economic necessity has mandated this course of action, but also a client-driven enlightenment based on the universal necessity to become more cost-effective and efficient in the delivery of legal services.
Guest: Rob Mattern
President and Founder
Mattern & Associates, LLC
Contact: Rob Mattern: firstname.lastname@example.org 610.459.7750
in Real Estate
Many things can go wrong with rental properties. Loss of rents, lengthy eviction processes and other things that eat cash flow can spell trouble...so make sure you're rental portfolio is properly financed, and you have enough equity to get through tough times. Check out this Flip Tip to learn more!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes King, CEO of La'Roc Management Group, to Conversations LIVE to discuss not just how he has built his own personal brand but how he is using what he has learned to inspire and motivate others. The two will also be discussing King's current projects and what is to come
Do you sometimes get a bit worred when you go to castings and auditions because you fear that your CV is a bit thin? Do you have great pictures but sometimes struggle on how to build a great portfolio? Do you ever feel that your CV or Portfolio is not up to date as it should be and that this is stopping you from going to the next level of success in the pageant or modelling world? If you answered yes to one of these questions then this radio show is for you!
I wll give you amazing tips and ideas on how to build your Modelling Portfolio and Pageant CV
so that you can shine and start achieving more of the following:
- More modelling work
- Acceptance into Pageants & Modelling Competitions
- Presenting work
- Judging at Talent Show and Pageants
I hope you enjoy this radio show.
Sign up to our next live heat for UK's Dazzling Beauty:
Email us for a info pack and an application form:
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is honored to welcome back Mr. Barry Elms, President of Strategic Negotiations International (considered by many to be America's business coach in sales & negotiating skills) as our featured guest speaker discussing the skill set every credit professional needs.....negotiating.
During a speaking career that spans over 20 years Barry has given over 2000 presentations worldwide. His energetic style and dynamic message will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Barry was born and educated in England and has worked in Sales, Customer Service, and Credit Management, as well as being CEO of companies in both Europe and America.
In addition to being a world class public speaker, Barry is also the author of numerous video and audio programs including: "Negotiate Your Way to Success", "Advanced Negotiation Skills", "Dialing for Dollars" and "The Art of Getting Paid".
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by Commercial Credit Management Associates (CCMA).
Anger can destroy not only the people around you but it can eat at the very soul of individual who harbors it in their life. But is all anger wrong: How do I now when my anger is justified? How can I help those who seem to be characterized by resentment and bitterness in their lives? This lesson points out the destructive process anger takes in our lives and how others successfully manage this powerful emotion
Do people upset you in traffic? Do you go into grouch mode when hungry? Do common every day annoyances upset you and pull your trigger? You only have so much time, energy, and resources, so why waste it on unnecessary trigger points when you can use it to live your life for your priorities and focus on what truly matters in life. Learn to release what isn't necessary and improve not just your life, but your health and stress levels, too! Tune in now!
The Gift of Gab is where you'll start your week off right!
Christine Pechstein is a faith-based life coach specializing in life and stress management. She loves teaching people to persevere despite the set backs and challenges life will inevitably bring, and she isn't afraid to use an honest and transparent approach in her teaching. Be sure to listen in as she challenges you to live a life well managed, leave your stresses behind, PUSH past your obtacles, overcome your fears, live with passion as you take charge of your life, and talk about a variety of other things that require transparancy, guts, and of course, the gift of gab!
She is the founder of Move Into Action, and is a Life and Stress Management Coach, Author, Speaker, Preacher, and body builder with a passion for building up the body of Christ.
Got a life management question you'd like her to answer or a topic in mind? Contact her now!
Learn about Christine's online Life Management journey now!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (203 chatters)
- John Baptist (145 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (56 chatters)
- NTEB (46 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (41 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (31 chatters)
- HOV Radio (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (9 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (8 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- Ms Blue (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Cherry on Top Conversation (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- GodKiller (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- amyalkon (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Str8 Ruthless (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (0 chatters)