SORT BY Relevancy
join myself FN RONNIE and The Overloard JP as we go though another weeks of picks for the NFL and also dive in to alittle wrestling talk and if time left to spare we will dive in the the sports world and video game world come and join us the phone lines are alway open well be giving the number out at the start of the show.
welcome back to the nerd port were myself FN RONNIE & SEAN SPIRIT COBRA LOBINS were we are not going to do a review for the next 2 weeks and we well be talking about things and taking phone calls about video games sports and the upcoming livestreams
SUNDAY Nov. 2, 2014 LIVE On Line Radio
NEWS In Review.- News Stories From Jamaica Over The Past Week.
In Focus: In Depth Discussion of News Stories
Main Topic: Special Guest- Ingrid Parchment from C-CAM: Economic Comparison of Alternatives to building a port on Goat Islands: Study
MUSIC- Local And International Artists (Shae Mill, Marcia Griffiths, Elijah, Planet Groove, and more)
Join Your Hosts: Karen Ayee, Steven Smith, Annamarie Hassock & Aven Peralto
5p (PST) 6p (MT/Jam) 7p (CST) 8p (EST)
Contact Us Live In The Studio To Take Part In The Show
914-338-1983 or use Skype
Join Our Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/no.onportgoatisland/
Web Site: http://www.noportongoatisland.com/
A production of The Peralto JADE Foundation- Jamaica Action, Dialogue, & Education
(a US based registered non-profit/NGO)
JOIN MYSELF FN RONNIE AND THE OVER LORD JP COME AND JOIN US FOR ARE WEEK 6 PICKS. WE ALSO FOR ARE TOP 10 WITH THE BEST WOMEN WRESTLERS AND THE TOP 10 SPORTS MOMENTS ALSO IF YOU WANT TO CHIME IN ON WHO YOU THINK IS THE BEST WOMEN WRESTLER FEEL FREE TO JOIN US BY CALLING IN. IF TIME IS THERE WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE WOMAN SUPER 8 GOING ON THIS SATURDAY
come and join myself fn ronnie and JP as we make are week 9 picks for the NFL season we will talk about the debut of lucha underground and make do are preview of pws 10/31 and talk about this week in sports wrestling and video games and much much more so come and join us.
Welcome to the newest episode of The Nerd Port. Join JP and Ronnie as we talk Week 2 in the NFL. We will also talk out Top 10 favorite NES and Sega games. NXT Takeover will be previewed and Ronnie will preview the CZW show he is going to this weekend. If you have anything you wish to chime in on the phone line is 323-870-4022. Join us for another interesting week.
"We Attempt To Be A True Thrift Store, Serving The Communities of Summerville, Ladson, Goose Creek, Hanahan, Moncks Corner & North Charleston, With Real Thrift Store Prices!"
When Robin and I opened our doors on April 3rd, 2012, we had three goals in mind:
Provide a wide selection of decorative and unique items for our customers.
Provide the most affordable, thrift store prices in the community.
Have a large, clean store that was laid out properly, where customers could see and easily find everything, (the wide aisles makes the store wheel chair friendly).
Our store is built on the traditional thrift store business model, including WiFi Internet access, high-definition TV viewing, and easy-listening music. We consider our store a new kind of thrift store. We don't sell clothes, toys or baby items.
We are a For-Profit Thrift Store, 90% of the items in our store were bought at auction, the remaining 10% is split between buying from our customer base and other sources.
Port City Thrift
113 College Park Rd. Unit E
Ladson, SC 29456
come and join us tonight were we will be making are week 3 football picks and be listing off our top 10 favorite sega games and also throw in some pws and king of trios talk and wwe talk for night of champs come and join us and feel free to call in the number is (323) 870-4022