SORT BY Relevancy
30 minutes of truth telling about life and love lessons every Sunday night.
Tell the Truth. Show up in Love. Live in Freedom.
Tonight, we're talking all about struggles at the office....
“Anything or anyone that doesn’t bring you alive is too small for you.” David Whyte
It was around this time last year last I was called into my CEO’s office on a Monday morning and released from my position.
Getting fired is traumatic. Going home to tell your future husband that you just bought a home with that you no longer have a job, an identity or an income is sobering.
But here’s the truth….
My life had been talking to me for years, but I hadn’t been listening.
That job may have paid the bills, but it never fed my soul. It might have looked glamorous and impressive to others, but it actually made me smaller and dimmed my light.
What I couldn’t see then that is so crystal clear to me now is that on that bright, summer morning last year, I wasn’t only getting fired. I was being freed.
I was freed from the idea that in order to make a good living, I wasn’t permitted to make a good life.
I was freed from believing that I had to be miserable in my job for some period of time until I earned the right to be happy…someday.
I was freed from the belief that because this is all I had ever done that this was all I could ever do.
What happened on that Monday morning one year ago happened FOR me - not TO me.
That firing led me back to myself.
That firing led me to more meaning, more passion and more abundance in the last year than the last 20 years combined.
That firing led to my freedom.
This week on Real Talk with Rick and J. Rich we will be discussing the mass extermination of the black man in America. Although the term “mass extermination” may seem somewhat superlative in defining the plight of the black man in America, statistics reveal that the term may be more accurate than most realize.
According to numbers released by the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, black men are dying at the hands of law enforcement officers at a rate of two per week. When white vigilante and security officers are considered the numbers rise to one every 28 hours.
Unfortunately, the systematic extermination of black men extends beyond our young men being gunned down by law enforcement. Below, you will find several methodologies that are being used to minimize the impact of the black man in the black community.
The feminization of the black male image (promoting homosexuality among black men)
The Miseducation of the black male
Devaluation of black life promoting black on black violence
Creating division between the black and black women
We will talk about these issues on this episode of Real Talk with Rick and J. Rich.
Earlier this year, Bishop of the Evangelical Episcopal Churches of South Africa held a meeting with the Pope. In attendance were James Roberson and Kenneth Copeland, among others. All of these people see the need to bring all churches together under one banner, the banner of The Convergent Movement. What is this all about? Will it lead to the church that Revelation calls "The Whore of Babylon?" We'll look at this and other things tonight on Opposing The Matrix. Please listen it at 6PM Pacific and 9PM Eastern.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)