SORT BY Relevancy
Amy Medling, Certified Health Coach and founder of PCOS Diva.com joins the PCOS Challenge radio show to speak about managing Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
Amy’s mission is to help women discover there is a way to feel better and thrive with PCOS. She offers Seasonal Meal Plans, Online Group Coaching Programs and Private Health Coaching to help women with PCOS reclaim their fertility, femininity, health and happiness.
Join other women with PCOS at our support community at PCOSChallenge.com
Monika Woolsey wears many hats. As Founder and president of After The Diet (tm) she helps people overcome eating issues to live healther lives.
As founder of Incyst she brings the best information and support for somen suffering with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. PCOS among its many other symptoms has a very high rate of anxiety and depression. Learn how to identify, diagnosis and treat PCOS in your teen
Showtime: Tuesday, December 6th at 7pm PT / 8pm ET
Tune in as Dr. Lo discusses Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). It's a leading cause of infertility, and very common. Many women don't even know they have it!
• How PCOS is diagnosed, the role of environmental chemicals in PCOS, addressing weight gain, acne, menstrual cycles, the role of insulin, naturopathic treatments, and more!
Hosted by Evelyne Lambrecht of Health Coach SD
Visit Dr. Lo's web site to book your FREE consultation
I feel very strongly that this is one of the most important shows yet. It could save lives...please read below to see if you are at risk:
Could you have PCOS?: There is no single test to diagnose PCOS. Only a doctor can test for PCOS. Some common signs and symptoms to look for are: Irregular mestrual cycles Irregular periods also called Oligomenorrhea ,Weight gain,Overweight (difficulty losing weight) Excess hair growth on face and body- called Hirsutism,Darkened patches of skin,Skin tags,Infertility ,Thinning hair (male pattern balding),Insulin resistance,Type 2 Diabetes, High cholesterol and high triglycerides ,High blood pressure ,Cysts on the ovaries (multiple) ,Cystic Acne (like boils),Pelvic pain ,Depression ,Anxiety ,Sleep apnea (when breathing stops for a short period of time while asleep) ,Decreased sex drive,Increase in stress levels
Please don't miss out on this very important episode as Tammy shares her journey to healing.
Reba Riley is the debut author of Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome: A Memoir of Humor & Healing In 30 Religions, the founder of the Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome community online, and a blogger at Patheos.com
Reba grew up in a fundamentalist Christian home where the wallpaper & dinner napkins featured Bible verses, & the Smurfs were considered demonic. She told her kindergarten class the letters of Santa's name could be arranged to "Satan." Reba’s 10,000 hours of education included evangelical schools, Christian college followed by a stint at the Focus of the Family Institute with Dr. James Dobson, and an intensive ministry training program at a megachurch in Colorado Springs—a program that swiftly kicked her out when she shared her religious doubts with the leadership. Reba lost everything - including herself. Enter Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome.
Reba got sick. Really sick. With a near-debilitating chronic mystery illness doctors couldn’t diagnose or treat. At 29, the illness made her vulnerable enough that she finally had to face the fact she’d avoided for the better part of a decade: her spirit was sicker than her body. Reba decided to undertake a spiritual recovery program: she would visit thirty religions before her thirtieth birthday—not to find a religion, but to find peace.
Through her adventures, Reba realized she didn’t have to choose religion to choose God…or good. She discovered sometimes we have to get lost to get found. Two years after completing her thirty religions project and eighteen months after recovering from her illness, Reba is here to share dispatches from her journey of healing.
Are you a person living with type 2 diabetes? Do you find yourself overwhelmed and not really knowing what to do? Then this show is for you. Hosted by Dr Eno Nsima-Obot a board certified internist with over 20 years of experience in the health and wellness industry. Dr Eno is a soon to be published author of a book teaching how to live more powerfully with diabetes. A lot of times patients do not understand information that they are given by their doctors. Thus they are not able to make changes to their lifestyle. There is also a myth out there that once you are diagnosed with diabetes, that you will suffer from complications like amputations, heart attacks, strokes, and dialysis. This does not have to be the case! Dr Eno is passionate about sharing with people how to make simple small changes in their lives that over time build bigger results. She has a proven track record of working with hundreds of patients to reduce the risk of complications and she wants to share some insights with you too. So join her on wednesday nights and see the changes that this will make in the way that you view your life. Live powerfully in spite of type 2 diabetes. Start today! For more information about living with diabetes, visit Dr Eno's her website www.powerfullivingdiabetes.com or join her on facebook at www.facebook.com/askdoctoreno
In this episode Dr Eno will discuss the relationship between PCOS and diabetes.
I will interview Dr. Marcelle Cedars, director of the University of California at San Francisco Center for Reproductive Health about the symptoms, causes and treatments for polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Dr. Cedars is a specialist in the fields of PCOS, in vitro fertilization, and perimenopause.
This week, we are going to discuss a very serious health topic on The Authentic Woman. Ovarian Cancer is difficult to detect and, therefore, has a high mortality rate because it is often not discovered until it has reached a late stage. 22,000 women receive this diagnosis every year – and 14,000 women die of it annually.
My guest this week is Esther Windmueller, an ovarian cancer survivor who founded the nonprofit organization Cancer Dancer. Esther's organization helps women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer understand the disease, learn all of their options and become aware of all of the newest treatments available - as well as joining these women together in a supportive community so they can connect with others who truly understand their journey.
We will discuss the warning signs of ovarian cancer so our listeners can be informed and recognize a potential problem as early as possible. Through awareness lives can be saved. “The most rewarding part of working with CancerDancer is the feedback from those who say we have really, really helped them through some of the most difficult moments of their lives. Hearing this keeps us going.” ~ Esther Windmueller
Hosted by women's rights leader, Shannon Fisher, The Authentic Woman shares Perspectives on the Female Experience in America by delving deeply into the worlds of writers, artists, celebrities and community leaders. This podcast is owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Thanks to our sponsor Michael Lowndes, our website professional, at www.pmlmedia.com.
in Self Help
Board-certified and New York-trained neurologist, Dr. Choy graduated from Boston University with BA/MD degrees in six years in 1984 and went on to do her post-graduate training at various prestigious NYC hospitals. She is one of the first American-trained doctors to assimilate Western medicine with Eastern acupuncture, Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine principles (treating body, mind, and spirit) in her everyday practice. Because nutrition and lifestyle changes are essential for permanent change, Dr. Choy also acquired training in Integrative Nutrition. She implements all these modalities to help her patients attain better health while minimizing the use of drugs and optimizing cutting edge diagnostic procedures for individual care. Dr. Choy also believes that we all must take ownership of our illnesses and take pro-active steps towards health. A good doctor can guide and facilitate this process. Join Dr. Choy and Jeremy L. as they share how he journeyed from major head trauma with subdural and subarachnoid bleeding into a nearly symptoms free life using homeopathy and acupuncture. Find out how to relief chronic headaches, focus problems, speech problems and memory problems from head trauma and post-traumatic syndrome. Feel free to call in with your questions at the above number.
Join pediatric speech-language pathologist Laura Mize, M.S., CCC-SLP from www.teachmetotalk.com as she answers an SLP's questions about treatment with 2 of her little clients. We'll be looking at the diagnostic differences between apraxia and dysarthria and the treatment differences she should consider for this little one with Down syndrome who is signing but has a very limited spoken vocabulary. The second client is a 3 yo little boy with severe expressive/receptive delays who is using some phrases at times. The SLP is considering a diagnosis of selective mutism, but we'll explore other possibilities. It's going to be a great show with lots of practical tips for differential diagnosis in addition to treatment ideas!
Obama demands that Israel accept "immediate, unconditional" surrender to Hamas and "strengthen the Palestinian Authority," and he's got the entire United Nations behind him; All of a sudden, the rest of the Right (including Rush Limbaugh) is waking up to what I've been saying for months: Barack Obama lusts after his own impeachment as a means of crushing the GOP once and for all; and full, complete, total, coast-to-coast, 100% amnesty-by-executive decree is incoming - will Republicans be stupid enough to take the bait?
SHOW NOTES: Our MANAGEMENT MAGICIANS™ series is dedicated to those exceptional few who step forward to serve as guides, sages and responsible parties for others in pursuit of the greater good for society and their organization! In this episode, our topic is, "How to effectively avoid the ‘Mean Manager Syndrome’!”
Remember, most people do not want to be managers (aka “the boss”)! The “Mean Manager Syndrome” often is a result of a person who never should have accepted (or continue to accept) a management position as it overloads them (in terms of time, stress, skills, emotional outlay, etc.). You will not experience the syndrome if you:
1) Do not accept a position as a manager if it is “too much” (of anything).
2) If you do accept a position as a manager (or continue to accept one), understand that your goal is for your team to view you as “tough but fair.” When this is achieved you will not be viewed as mean but as someone who cares (about the organization, getting the work done the right way, yourself, and them).
Here are your tools to reach this goal of being “tough but fair”:
- Care about yourself (physically, emotionally, etc.). When you are kind to yourself, you are kind to others.
- Smile (or show humor in a manner that fits your personality and demeanor)
- Demonstrate that you care about the organization and the team (with actions not simply words)
- Hold yourself accountable…and everyone else to the same rules (no favorites or special treatment).
- Consistency, Confidentiality and Compliance are your code of conduct.
CAUTION: If a manager is not fair, they FAIL as a manager.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)