SORT BY Relevancy
This is a civic show that gives voice to women who are in politics or those that want to understand politics from a grassroots and leadership perspective. The show is produced and hosted by Lilisa J. Williams who holds a BA in Political Science and has experience in Community Development. The show airs on Wednesdays @ 9am (est) on BTR.
Tonight, in a special podcast edition of Political Gravity, your host Jane Hoffman talks about her struggles living far away from familiar territory. She will also cover the ins and outs of the recent snit fight in Congress. (Does it even matter at this point, though?)
It's an abbreviated show, however we still have NPR news, weather.com 3-day forecast, and tons of great music throughout, so take a seat and join us!
A reschedule from previous day regarding the topic of what happens when one and significant other share different political views.So get ready for a combo of MattersOfTheHeartWednesday topics along with Terrific Thursday talk.
Remember his program on Political Toxicity last year? Well, it's back in a whole new way and David is back to remind us that political toxicity is really a form of hiding; hiding from what you ask? David is ready with the answer. David Taylor-Klaus deliberately approaches the many important roles in his life with intention and attention. He is ... A Husband, Father & Friend. A Coach, Mentor & Speaker. A Serial Entrepreneur, Strategist & Visionary. A Wine Collector, Avid Cyclist & Gold-medal Rower. In every walk of life, he is a lifelong learner. David’s personal and professional worlds clearly reflect a journey in pursuit of excellence, always with a great deal of humor and heart. He is known for his sharp intellect and incisive ability to see what others do not. He balances fierce candor with a warm heart … a style described as “an iron fist in a velvet glove.”
On this segment of the BLACK POLITICAL BUZZ broadcast we will discuss 5 methods some prominent Elected American Politicians are currently utilizing to Diminish America's Exceptionalism before the entire World, and how we can restore our Nation's Greatness.
The 5 ways discussed in this segment were used to also destroy three former Great Nations: ROME, BABYLON & the AZTEC EMPIRE.
1) Eliminate Religious Freedom by allowing the Human Beings of that Nation to Worship every other god but the Lord GOD Almighty.
2) Weaken the Military via HOMOSEXUALITY & by denying Troops their Legal right to Worship the Lord GOD Almighty. Thus members of the Military will be required to Defend Freedom of Religion and Worship but prohibited from personally enjoying those Freedoms. Such actions will no doubt cause Members of the Military to HATE their Native Country.
3) Establish a Racist POPULATION CONTROL Plan disguised as a Government Managed Health Care System, to determine which Human Beings should LIVE & which Human Beings should DIE. This also applies to the Election System. Ex: using the Government's Taxing Authority to force Citizens to Vote for a particular Political Party.
4) CONTROL the Nation's Economy via Killing FREE ENTERPRISE Opportunities, via Excess Regulations, Excess Taxation & by Reducing the number of People who can become Business Owners & Home Owners i.e., Picking "WINNERS & LOSERS".
5) Control ALL of the Mainstream MEDIA & Communication Organizations so that the Media will Only broadcast Government Approved PROPAGANDA, shut down the Uniform Postal Service and Monitor all Electronic/ Internet Communication.
is a term that refers to language, ideas, or policies that address perceived or actual discrimination against or alienation of politically, socially or economically disadvantaged groups. The term usually implies that these social considerations are excessive or of a purely "political" nature. These groups most prominently include those defined by gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability. Has gone crazy..
It's a special podcast edition of Beaten Path on Ernest Radio Network.
In this episode, your host Jane Hoffman talks about how we see the world, whether from a political stand-point, or from a conspiracy theory slant. She'll also discuss Linden LaRouche, a political activist who was sent to prison for 15 years, his attorney claiming his prosecution was politically motivated. With video clips and commentary, this is not to be missed.
All this plus NPR news, music, and more.
I'm very annoyed at much of the Conservative movement now. It should be stated that I don't think political Conservatism is being dumbed down nearly as much as the left has been dumbed down. But still, I'm annoyed. I surely hope that political Conservatism on BTR is not the norm for political Conservatism everywhere. If so, then the intellect of that movement is DOOMED!!!!!! Sure, I agree with Conservatve principles. But it's about time for the nut job Pauls and the Sarges and the BobUSMCS to admit that Conservatives can be hypocrites too [for instance, such as the hypocrisy of some of them to defend Butcher Assad and to falsely accuse Obama and the rebels of the chemical weapon attacks that got Assad in trouble]. Why is it that I have to stick to certain issues and have a certain script because I happen to identify with political Conservatism and become known as one of the Conservatives on BTR? This is my show. I can talk about whatever the heck I want. Why should the nut job Pauls dictate what I talk about? Is political Conservatism becoming more cult-like? Tune in and listen.
Join Host Live Chats
- Omega Man Channel 2 (21 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (17 chatters)
- Truth Education (4 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (3 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (3 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (3 chatters)
- Bible Truth by Benny (3 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- InspiringPeopleRadio (1 chatters)
- Ken Beth (1 chatters)