SORT BY Relevancy
This is a civic show that gives voice to women who are in politics or those that want to understand politics from a grassroots and leadership perspective. The show is produced and hosted by Lilisa J. Williams who holds a BA in Political Science and has experience in Community Development. The show airs on Wednesdays @ 9am (est) on BTR.
The focus of Transgender Thursdays is to provide hope, education, awareness, and advocacy for our transgender sisters, brothers, and their supporters. While the primary focus of Transgender Thursday is on increasing awareness of and improving advocacy for the transgender community, these shows will also tackle topics that transcend sexual orientation and gender.
Tonight, The Strong Stance with Eli tackles the topic of Privilege In All Its (Trans)Formations. What does privilege look like as it relates to gender, race, and even privilege within the transcommunity?
The Strong Stance-- things that “we don’t talk about in polite public society”.
Tonight, in a special podcast edition of Political Gravity, your host Jane Hoffman talks about her struggles living far away from familiar territory. She will also cover the ins and outs of the recent snit fight in Congress. (Does it even matter at this point, though?)
It's an abbreviated show, however we still have NPR news, weather.com 3-day forecast, and tons of great music throughout, so take a seat and join us!
Remember his program on Political Toxicity last year? Well, it's back in a whole new way and David is back to remind us that political toxicity is really a form of hiding; hiding from what you ask? David is ready with the answer. David Taylor-Klaus deliberately approaches the many important roles in his life with intention and attention. He is ... A Husband, Father & Friend. A Coach, Mentor & Speaker. A Serial Entrepreneur, Strategist & Visionary. A Wine Collector, Avid Cyclist & Gold-medal Rower. In every walk of life, he is a lifelong learner. David’s personal and professional worlds clearly reflect a journey in pursuit of excellence, always with a great deal of humor and heart. He is known for his sharp intellect and incisive ability to see what others do not. He balances fierce candor with a warm heart … a style described as “an iron fist in a velvet glove.”
is a term that refers to language, ideas, or policies that address perceived or actual discrimination against or alienation of politically, socially or economically disadvantaged groups. The term usually implies that these social considerations are excessive or of a purely "political" nature. These groups most prominently include those defined by gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability. Has gone crazy..
Join us this week as we discuss the reasons for the Government shutdown and how it is impacting the working class masses of Black, Brown and poor peoples of the country. We will also give updates on why the people on the outside should support our Political prisoners and Prisoners of War by discussing Herman Wallace and the Angola Three. Tune in and speak out, it's the Peoples Radio dail 646-716-6574
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's Political Gravity.
The Golden Dawn, a neo-Nazi party, won 18 seats in the Greek Hellenic Parliament in 2012. Less than a week ago, two of the members of that party were killed on the street. The party started gaining momentum with a a leader named Michaloliakos, but then he withdrewn his support. They have been gaining ground since Greek's economy crashed.
Is Greece, who invented citizen driven government, considered civilized enough to support a Neo-Nazi party, or is it a shameful reality? Also, Unicef is now distributing polio immunizations in Syria & surrounding countries since a recent outbreak. All this plus NPR news, weather.com 3-day forecast, music, and more. 1.347.989.1942 - phones will be open.
We've all come to know that a "Takeover" refers to the act or instance of assuming control of, or the responsibility for something, especially the seizure of power as in political and other organizations. So just how does this relate to Christianity? Join host Kay Quinn as she and co-hosts Raymond Kirk and Michael Flemons explore the similarities of Junior Senator Ted Cru and Pastor Marvin Winans in today's discussion of The Political and Christianity Takeover.
REAL Talk is a community oriented show that focuses and engage dialog on very real issues that repeatedly plague and disenfranchise local communities. It is designed to open the lines of communication to address the hard issues many are afraid to discuss in this climate of racial divide.
We can no longer afford to walk around and ignore the elephant in the room. This is our time to engage the proverbial elephant head on.
Follow Kay on Twitter. Like us on Facebook and buy her book "How Much Does God Co$t" to show your support!
Are you ready? Let the conversations begin...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (460 chatters)
- Channel Panel (335 chatters)
- John Baptist (54 chatters)
- Horn Sports (44 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (17 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- dtm radio (11 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (6 chatters)
- Karen Tate (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (3 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- UCLA Football (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- JTT81 (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)