SORT BY Relevancy
Discussing todays issues. Tonight we will discuss some myths about laws in the Trucking industry. Such as the right to carry a firearm. Many drivers are told that it is against the law to carry a firearm in a commercial vehicle. We will discuss where this myth comes from and try to figure our why. Join us tonight and call in with your opinions on the matter. We will discuss Title 18 Setcion 926(a). The peacable journey law.
Disussing the issues of the day
Mike McCoy and Deanna Reeder will discuss the latest happenings of the Moreno Valley City Council. The court's refusal to allow Yxstian Gutierrez to hold his seat and whether that will impact any of his critical votes. The large slate of candidates for three council seats and their upcoming interviews. How this election could change the balance of power and the direction of the city. The directly elected mayor and term limit ballot measures. A brief recap of the past two City Council meetings and the agenda for the upcoming City Council & Planning Commission meetings.
We discuss issues of the day Call to listen or ask a question 646-378-0821. Different opinions welcomed.
Discussing todays issues.
Campaign for Liberty
Many who vote by definition are what Einstein defined as insane, as they continue to put the same officials in office and expect a different outcome, lets examine how & why this happens.Vans programs consist mainly on Political Issues and his Comments on them. He'll have Guests, and take Callins @ 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283, join us in the Chat Room. We appreciate your Sharing the Program & Join me on Face Book with comments, postings, likes etc., Contact Van to speak with your groups in person. God Bless You All; Van
Campaign Site; http://vanushouse.com
Check the #’s;
FAIR/Pulse, Feb. 2013— poll of likely voters: * 86% believe illegal immigration is a problem in the U.S. * 74% believe the government isn’t effective at preventing illegal immigration.
Rasmussen, Jan 2013— poll of likely voters: * 90% of Union Members say reduction of illegal immigration is important to them.
CIS/Pulse, Feb. 2013 — poll of likely voters: * 64% say immigration enforcement is too little.*71% believe illegal aliens in the U.S. a result of a failure to enforce immigration laws
53% would be more likely to support a political party that favored the enforcement of immigration laws.
Check out this link as well having to do with “AZTLAN” MOVEMENT: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126 ,
Contact; Van to share this and more Information with your groups as well.
Dr Chaps reports on the important issues:
* President Obama halts the shipment of Hellfire missiles to Israel, even while he sends $400 million to the Palestinian Authority.
* Exclusive interview with Bill Federer who explains the history of Jewish political activism in America that helped Israel.
This is a Test Show for the New Guys! Ready to take the Internet by Storm!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (26 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (5 chatters)
- MatchEntrepreneurs (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- nmandarano (1 chatters)
- The Difference (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)