SORT BY Relevancy
The MOMocrats' weekly podcast looking at the day's political news from the progressive point of view. Check back here an hour from airtime for a list of the topics. Chances are, there will be some discussion of what's happening in Congress and a reaction to the latest from lawmakers and candidates. An Engender Media Group production.
Cutting through the political clutter to bring you the lattest news in an intelligent and funny way.
Join our guest Jeff Jones Founder of 1721.Today, host Robert Jetter, Jr., panelists Activist Cindy Todd, Constitutional scholar Kelly Mordecai, and Dan Gray former columnist of the Washington Times. Call in and you stay on the line. You too can Join our Round Table Discussion and please do not forget to share the link to this podcast.
Bards Logic welcome Jeff Jones Chief Executive Officer at Author/Speaker/Mentor, The Selfless at Being Better Than I Am and Founder at Selah Says Society
Past: Arbonne International and Author/ Ran for U.S.Senate Michigan
www.1721.today Kingdom Within & Transformational Empowerment is an eight semester project and community overhaul. Its purpose is to identify four of the greatest attributes inside of you and show you how to live those attributes everyday and in every relationship. Kingdom Within is an educational support system designed to integrate Political Leadership / Ministry Leadership / Corporate Integrity/ Personal Relationship and create a movement in transformational and translational directives to overcome and counteract tyrrany. If we can influence a society at every level by becoming empowered and casually living our core identities...the super bowl commercials would be preaching to the choir! This work is an accumulation of years of ministry responses, leadership influences, and observations of every level of relationship and intent. Its overall influences is in reaching an appetite for mentorship that solidifies our core values and beliefs, as individual as they may be!
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show.
Title says it all, we talk police brutality, freddy gray, political correctness, daredevil on netfli
In todays show we will discuss the fallout from the viral SAE video and Jimbo Fisher's defense of Jameis Winston. We will address questions such as:
1. One recruit has decided to de-commit from the University of Oklahoma. Do you think that other recruits will de-commit or that current student athletes will transfer?
2. How can African-American students, at OU handle, this situation?
3. How do you think OU handled the racist video by the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity?
4. Does being bias play a part in judging a person's character or immaturity?
5. What is considered "normal" behavior for a student athlete? Is immaturaty synonymous with college?
Really Cool People...all across the country will be tuning-in to "The BCS Experience: History-Arts-Culture-Politics in Review & Discussion" – live – every Wednesday – 5-6 pm (EST) on www.goproradio.com.
Why are so many people of color from oppressed communities routinely disengaged when it comes to mainstream politics in the United States? What role has structural racism, white supremacy and capitalism played in this? What are some of the things that need to be done in order for historically oppressed people of color to develop vastly different (and more effective) political alternatives to the mainstream Democratic and Republican parties? Tune in to this show to hear the thoughts and perspectives of several college students regarding this issue, and many more.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- IWS Radio (10 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- Parkinsons Recovery (6 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (3 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (2 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)