SORT BY Relevancy
The Federal Reserve Act (enacted December 23, 1913 signed into law by president Woodrow Wilson) was purportedly designed to aid in:
1. Conducting the nation’s monetary policy by influencing monetary and credit conditions in the economy in pursuit of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.
2. Supervising and regulating banking institutions to ensure the safety and soundness of the nation’s banking and financial system, and protect the credit rights of consumers.
3. Maintaining stability of the financial system and containing systemic risk that may arise in financial markets.
4. Providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation’s payments system.
The Origins of Fractional Reserve Banking
In XVIth century England people who had gold would deposit it with goldsmiths for safekeeping. In exchange they got a signed receipt guaranteeing that they could retrieve it. The value assigned to that note backed by the gold in the goldsmith’s vault made it possible to use it for payment.
That means if A deposited £10 worth of gold and had in his possession a receipt he could settle his debt with it. That receipt, actually a promissory note, became money. The person who took it in payment could either use it as is, or at some later point retrieve the gold in the goldsmith’s keeping.
At the same time B borrows £10 worth of gold from the goldsmith but receives a promissory note. He settles his debt to C with that note. Now there are two notes in circulation for one amount of gold. The goldsmith issues further notes, knowing that all claims would not have to be honored at the same time.
visit fuckthfed.com if you would like to be awesome
also a spiritual book called Fuck it : The Ulitimate spiritual way. lol
The Federal Reserve bank has the best encryption securuty system.
im still here!
ALI: NATION with your host Q. ALI - right here on the baadest radio network on the planet, High Frequency Radio Network.
Tune in every Monday thru Thursday @ 3 PM PST/6PM EST
Where are we in America with our local police departments and how they respond and "protect" our communities? Are we moving towards a resolution or degressing rapidly? Join our host Mahoghani Dawn and A. Raquel, along with Entertainment News Correspondent Ray Cornelius of RayCornelius.com tonight at 7pm EST on The Conversation Cafe™. Be ENTERTAINED with the latest in trending news and celebrity entertainment; Be EMPOWERED and Be ENLIGHTENED as Mahoghani Dawn and A. Raquel discuss relevant topics with locally and nationally known guests from various arenas from politics, education and religion to entertainment and music.
Tune in and join the conversation LIVE at 773-897-3986 and “Remember…where there’s no dialogue, there’s no conversation!”
Follow The Conversation Cafe™
Facebook: theconvocafe/Twitter: @theconvocafe /Instagram: theconvocafe or log on to www.theconvocafe.com.
Follow Ray Cornelius on Facebook:facebook.com/RayCornelius Twitter: @RayCornelius75 Instagram:instagram.com/raycornelius.
"Police Officer Turn Whistleblower," is the title of today's episode of Center Stage. Sgt Cheryl Dorsey and Alex M. Salazar, both members of the National Coalition of Law Enforcement Officers a.k.a NCLEO will be my guests. NCLEO is an organization of current, former, and retired members of law enforcement who are now whistleblowers against their police departments. Sgt Cheryl Dorsey and Alex M. Salazar along with other members of NCLEO just returned from Washington DC, where they spoke to members of congress about their organization and how to better combat police brutality.
Wil & James discuss release of findings of report after investigation of the Philadelphia police department and its use of force policies or lack thereof.
NCLEO is an acronym for the National Coalition of Law Enforcement Officers. This organization is a group of current and former law enforcement officers turn whistleblowers. They reported abuses they observed in their police departments and have since gone public with the information. Recently the members of NCLEO went to Washington to speak to congress about police brutality. Tonight Alex M. Salazar and Sgt Cheryl Dorsey two members of NCLEO will be our guests, they will tell us about their experiences as police officers and why they decided to become a whistleblowers.
THIS AUDIO HAS BEEN DIGITALLY REMASTERED FOR BETTER QUALITY!! However BlogTalk Radio conversion rate takes away from such quality.. If you would like an original copy.. please follow us on BlogTalk or like us on Facebook and leave a comment for your request along with an email address and we will email me you the original audio.
We will be broadcasting "Police Brutality" ... by the most Honorable Elijah Muhammad Himself .... Thank you to those of you who uphold the teachings of The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad and for tuning in every week.. Call (917) 889-7969 to listen live from your cell phone.. Peace, Peace
New World Nation of Islam
P.O. Box 8466
Newark, NJ 07108
Tonight we will discuss the need of black leadership in the black community in order to reduce police brutality; The reason these problems are redundant is because we do not have representation that looks out for our better interest. Tokensim is and has gotten to be a sneaky, dinosaur method of failed leadership that is not effective in the year 2015. This was an experiment that has failed and is ineffective in the black community. We need strong, God-fearing, moral Black leadership that is looking out for our best interest.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Titans of the Cage MMA (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Corner0 (3 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (2 chatters)
- Vindication (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- DF2 (1 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (1 chatters)
- JohnJamel (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Soambitious Radio Indie Saturday (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)