SORT BY Relevancy
It has become a broken record. I thought my ancestors and those that have came before me suffered enough but, the suffering continues. You seen the video of police officer Michael Blagger shooting the Walter Scott. The deaths of black men at the hands of police officers keep adding up. All the marching in the world hasn't changed enough has it? What america needs is a change in the way these police officers are being trained. Otherwise this volcano will begin to errupt soon or, The aftermath that will follow will be monumental. What is clear is that the police are brainwashed like much of the majority race and media. Why is it so acceptable that Black men to be killed?A Texas Bill will make recording police illegal unfreaking real!!!.
The Federal Reserve Act (enacted December 23, 1913 signed into law by president Woodrow Wilson) was purportedly designed to aid in:
1. Conducting the nation’s monetary policy by influencing monetary and credit conditions in the economy in pursuit of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.
2. Supervising and regulating banking institutions to ensure the safety and soundness of the nation’s banking and financial system, and protect the credit rights of consumers.
3. Maintaining stability of the financial system and containing systemic risk that may arise in financial markets.
4. Providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation’s payments system.
The Origins of Fractional Reserve Banking
In XVIth century England people who had gold would deposit it with goldsmiths for safekeeping. In exchange they got a signed receipt guaranteeing that they could retrieve it. The value assigned to that note backed by the gold in the goldsmith’s vault made it possible to use it for payment.
That means if A deposited £10 worth of gold and had in his possession a receipt he could settle his debt with it. That receipt, actually a promissory note, became money. The person who took it in payment could either use it as is, or at some later point retrieve the gold in the goldsmith’s keeping.
At the same time B borrows £10 worth of gold from the goldsmith but receives a promissory note. He settles his debt to C with that note. Now there are two notes in circulation for one amount of gold. The goldsmith issues further notes, knowing that all claims would not have to be honored at the same time.
On this weeks episode of FRESHANOMICZ RADIO we are discussing the effects of police brutality on our communities nation wide!!!!! Are they hurting or helping our communities?
Internet BlogTalkRadio: "Authors of the Round Table." April 16, 2015 at 8pm. To listen or comment call TOLL-FREE (323) 792 2931. Where does one draw the line between law enforcement and police brutality. Is beating a suspect necessary? "Shoot to kill." Should that always be the rule? What happened to common sense? Join us and let's discuss. Sponsored by afewgoodbookspublishing.com
There is a reoccuring problem in the united states of america and that is police brutality. We have seen the police through out the years beat, steal, and commit crimes against the people who they are suppose to protect. We are all tax payers and I think the police have forgotton that we pay their salaries. I think its time to make our voices heard. Join us in this call session to discuss this problem. Me and Hubert are taking ideas and also giving our own. You dont want to miss this topic.Tune in and be amazed with us discussing how to do away once and for all to police brutality.
in Pop Culture
This episode we will be talking about the problems that come with police violence throughout the U.S. People are starting to become more and more afraid of the police as time goes on, it almost seems as though there is not going to be an end to the violence. We have former State Police Sgt. Stacey Marshall and Crpl. Regina Stafford calling in to get both sides of the spectrum.
"My Brother Was Gunned Down Like An Animal"
Baltimore Suspends 6 Police Officers in Inquiry in Death of Freddie Gray
Are The Police In America Out Of Control?
April 24, 2015 @ 3-6 pm
"The Last Word" with Michael Lawson
“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person, give him a mask and he will tell you the truth”
Thomas Fortenberry, TLW Senior Producer
Michael Evans, Chair Fresno County Democratic Party
Randy Voller, Former Chair NC Democratic Party
Dr. Grace Liem-Galloway, Former Chair Carbarrus County Democratic Party
Corine Mack, President Mecklenburg Chapter NAACP
This show will focus on the cold blooded killing of Walter L. Scott by former Charleston (SC) Patrolman Michael T. Slager, 33.
Scott, a 50-year old Coast Guard veteran and father of four, died Saturday after Slager shot him in the back.
Five of the eight bullets hit Scott. Four of those struck his back. One hit an ear.
The footage filmed by a bystander shows the end of the confrontation between Scott and Slager after Scott ran from a traffic stop. The video evidence contradictis an account Slager gave earlier this week through his former attorney.
Slager has been fired from the police force and charged with murder.
ALI: NATION with your host Q. ALI - right here on the baadest radio network on the planet, High Frequency Radio Network.
Tune in every Monday thru Thursday @ 3 PM PST/6PM EST
Imagine going to Police Station and asking for help only to be turned away multiple times. This doesn't just happen on police television shows, but often by those attempting to report harassment at Law Enforcement Offices. What becomes more unbelieveable is calling 911 to report harassers and told they are not one of them only to find out these people are agents of police working with insurance companies or employers. Who do these people truly protect and serve? How can they be impartial when they have already chosen sides?
Policyholders only one paycheck away from homelessness have little chance to defend themselves against harassment and intimidation in order to eliminate benefits from a car collision. Come find your voice todayby bad faith insurance behavior against Policyholders.
Lessons that may help during a police stop and while a check is being check out.In the even the police say you have to go with them meaning you are being arrested. Never try and escape or run. Do not continue to try and ask questions go peacefully with them so no need for physical abuse from the officer or officers. There may be a warrant for the arrest of the person being stopped but you may make bond or the judge ma release you on your signature.There is always the possibility of you doing jail or prison time. Yet if you make it to court because you did not run or attempt an escape you get to live and can get released legally from jail or prison you are still alive. Feedback is welcome on the topic of Stop, Check, and the arrest.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Ms Blue (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)